What's new

ACT [ YUUEI STUDIO ] [ 遊泳スタジオ ] SUPER YAEKO EROTIC ACTION / ACT SUPERヤエコエロアクション RE114090 RJ114090

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: ACT SUPERヤエコエロアクション

damn i think il wait for a full save my game crashed againt the space 2nd boss and i need to restart everythihng again

also answering the save question

1st There is not load function in the game even though it says - i can actually take that as a replay mission but obviously you need to complete that mission first to unlock it -

Thats why everyone who use Load game just see the mission already ended
in other way to say if you complete mission 4 and quit at mission 5 - to replay mission 5 need to complete again mission 4 << quite a bad function if you ask me

and to save mid game are the statues that see on map but actually instead of save is just checkpoint. in the end this game has not load save or anything.

well since i lost my save game thx to a crash in last mission 2nd boss and need to replay of mission 1 il just wait for someone put a 100% save

Also for those playing once in night space mission i presume- when you reach first boss dont use beams just kill it in ground with normal attacks and change sides with teleport - cuz the 2nd boss is so anoying but with all beams counters will be extremely easy

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Welp. Ended up rage quitting in stage 2, because I entered the level with low HP, and it saves you HP as is. So when I died, I always had 2 hits to work with. =/

sfigga

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Managed to finish the whole game allthough judging by the ending i have been given it was probably a bad ending
even after collecting around 50 leafs and 250 coins it seems the mother of the protagonist still ended up sick
I am also missing the 3 last pictures in the gallery probably because of that

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

In case you just want to watch some of it...not sure how long the game is...this might be all of it, it might only be the first stage. Not sure.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

In case you just want to watch some of it...not sure how long the game is...this might be all of it, it might only be the first stage. Not sure.

I think that video is only for the first stage :(

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I got 2 of 3 of the bonus ending cg. It's based on coins and herbs collected.

If anyone knows where the save is located or imbedded, I can upload it.

kenkashi501

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

you all realize that you can fly starting on stage 2 I hope ^^. (double tap jump)

down slash to break blocks below you.

More download quota:
When you say down slash do you mean down + z? Because it isn't working for me...

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

I keep seeing the letters ACT in some hentai games, and the 1st post says it's a genre..

What is "ACT" exactly? Is it some sort've fancy way of saying RoR?

Downloading the game, to try it out anyway..

Edit: Mediocre, not even worth my collection..

Last edited:

blaster

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What is "ACT" exactly? Is it some sort've fancy way of saying RoR?
Its seem that it some kind of tag or genre as you said, to let people know easily what kind of game play it is :3 (Act(ion) Rpg Rts ..... will it able to have R-18 RTS game ?? dunno)

not only R-18 content, other games also.

ReinhartX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I got 2 of 3 of the bonus ending cg. It's based on coins and herbs collected.

If anyone knows where the save is located or imbedded, I can upload it.
not sure if i am correct but the files should be under data folder ...the ones that looks like 0b110101

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

not sure if i am correct but the files should be under data folder ...the ones that looks like 0b110101
I'll zip the whole thing and put it here after I get off from work.

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I zipped it up and here it is.

Rename it to data.rar and extract it to the data file.

Attachments

ReinhartX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

not sure if its just me...or its sickening and annoying to see the girl orgasming every 5 seconds

fatmancory

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I zipped it up and here it is.

Rename it to data.rar and extract it to the data file.
Thanks but you uploaded 0b1011. 0b1100100 is the save file.

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Tested, extracted the file into data file and all the scenes (except one) unlocked. Everything is in there.

It's zipped with winrar in *.rar format, which seems to be the problem since a very people might not have it.

Rezipped the same thing into *.zip format and attached.

Attachments

srankstrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This game has a shitton of collectables; I think there's around 400 coins and 95 herbs total. I wouldn't recommend trying to get them all unless you really like trial-and-error gameplay; getting everything on Stage 1 will require some leaps of faith, while the cart sections in 2 and 3 are annoying if you want to collect everything.

On the bright side, getting most of them will get you a good ending where Yaeko's mother isn't sick anymore.

OP
Judael

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Main link is down...need 2 mins to fix

Edit: fixed and updated v 1.01

Ness

Reputation score

You can easily unlock all the cg by simply copying the files in the stage_cg_kaihou folder and then pasting them into the data folder. After doing this I had everything unlocked.