What's new

ACT [ Yukijirushi Nyugyou] 逝印乳業 Fight or Rape Fantasion RJ071653 RE071653

Feris

Lurker
Reputation score
Sales info: hxxp://maniax.dlsite.com/work/=/product_id/RJ071653.html

Description: More or less you use x to jump and a to attack with some conjuctioning you can pull off some kind of combo i've yet to master. As for the game raping i've no idea what to do the vague translation says it has something to do with the Combo thing.

Download
No shota allowed. -Darkfire

Last edited by a moderator:

FinalDrake

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Fight or Rape Fantasion

ok i've got my computer in japan unicode/regional/starspeak style and it isnt letting me play the game, is there something else i need to play this? cause it looks interesting

davejohnson

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can officially un-recommend this game.

You play as a 13 year-old boy fighting amazonian warriors and then defeating and raping their boss in a still-art picture before moving on to the next level. Kinda boring and the art is bad. Plus it is kinda like male-loli.

FinalDrake

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Really thats all it is? from the sale site it looked like it might be like Toon pimps games but better.
Only Stills though? ok i can see them in my files and there are only 8, and not the most impressive hentai i've ever seen

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

don't bother with this, i heard about rape, but this is just..... wasted potential.

Eiri666

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I can officially un-recommend this game.

You play as a 13 year-old boy fighting amazonian warriors and then defeating and raping their boss in a still-art picture before moving on to the next level. Kinda boring and the art is bad. Plus it is kinda like male-loli.
Male-loli is called shota...

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

It's still better than a lot of 5gb trashcan fodder...

Besides i wouldn't be too sure about the guy's age, it's common knowledge that amazons are supposed to be bigger than the guy...

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well it would be good if you could actually break the enemy attack patter. Once you are in the enemy range you are good as dead since they chain stun you.

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

Well it would be good if you could actually break the enemy attack patter. Once you are in the enemy range you are good as dead since they chain stun you.
Jump gets you freedom.

Oshikai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The enemys are sexy and the CG is passable. That's about all I can say in its favour.

Enviroment graphics are meh, animation, aside from the DoAX style breasts, is limited to a few frames per character at best, gameplay feels hollow amounting to simpe jumping and cheap shotting opponents and for a hentai game this is sorely lacking in actual hentai in teh gameplay.

As has been said, wasted potential.

cyberblade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well here are the control that I manage to find and the raping scene.

apart from A and X that everyone know, there is also W and D.

W: Grope
can only be use against boss, since it's main use is too grope from the front or the back depending on your position. Even though it does affect regular opponent, from a certain distance it can be counted as battle damage.

D: sprint

Shift: guard

A + up: magic attack

A+ down:
seem like a pervert attack, don't know how to use it, since I keep killing instead of raping.

down + right or left + D: sliding attack

And that pretty much what I got. If hope other would find more combo.

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

Anyone mentioned that the guy jumps like Mario?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Sorry guys, no shota allowed either. Link removed.

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

you forgot with grope if you hold up it screws em, also if you attack em 3 times quickly they fall down, and you can use down grope to screw em as well, all the boss's take 3 good screws to KO, also near the end you fight like 3 boss's at a time, if you let all 3 get together, jump up and use up + grope, you screw all 3 of em at once, then just use attack + up to launch a fire pillar when they go to stand, you can cheap em out that way. it takes 9 fire pillars to kill em, or 3 screws

cyberblade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you for the info. I found no info about his age so can't prove if he is older than his look, or the women are just taller than him.

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Once again, the disappointment is all-consuming.....What I'm looking at here is fairly creative, for the most part mechanically sound game....The only problem...I'm forced to play as a damn dude....

Why? Just....why.....

...I'm fittin' to do something about this....

Edit: Looks Like I jumped the gun....beat the game first...then hold down space or tab to play as a female....

Last edited:

Shitflops

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Damn, here I was hoping for another RoR game that would keep my attention forever.

Dissapoint.

urielmanx7

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The title must be Fight AND rape, but oh well, personally i prefer to be the one raped that the raper. Nice little game anyway.