What's new

Announcement [yugon] Sakura Taiken

RoadBuster

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Sakura Taiken

According to the Mephisto homepage, he's submitted it to DLSite. It should only be a day or two before it becomes available. Of course, the wait will be a bit longer before it hits the English DLSite for whatever reason. Still... it's almost here~!

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Game's out. Pira- err I mean buy the game now.

RyuuseiDate

Lurker
Reputation score

Fair warning, due to a mistake on DLSites part the version initially uploaded is an early beta not meant for the public. (version 0.75). Hentai dumpers being what they are this is also the version that found its way into most of the internet.

Version 1.00 is available on DLSite now, and I encourage anyone whose able to do so to purchase the game for a change, if only because yugon of Mephisto works really damn hard on these games on top of his real job and his production costs are out of pocket and not insignificant.

Too bad real life has ensured I won't have the money for awhile yet. .-.

RoadBuster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the heads up. Looks like the copy I got off DLSite is that beta.

Already loving it, though. Lots of content for the price as always. I'll always support this guy.

Hope your troubles clear up soon, too RyuuseiDate

Inquisitor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, could someone upload the correct Version (1.00) ?
+rep and many, many thanks in Advance.

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

Patch for 1.00 version, i think. Dunno about working on 0.75.

Shadowgungc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so i'm trying to buy the game, and what i keep getting is an error saying that My card can;t be identified. any help I can get with this?

Urthos

Lurker
Reputation score

"Ver .75 please do not apply to" probably means you shouldn't apply the update to .75

Are there any dls to version 1.0 anywhere?

Aggrox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmm i was checking out this topic and came across some funny numbers; this thread has over 32 thousand hits and the amount of copies this game has sold in english dlsite: 23.

Keep up the good job! And btw does anyone have link for 1.0 version of the game? ;)

OP
Kunoichi ninpocho

Kunoichi ninpocho

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone else downloaded from dlsite? I need a folder with pictures ..Free links, incomplete game, many images missing :(

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Btw, the patch for 1.00 version is to fix some bugs, and it doesn't work for .75 version because (via google-fu) he mentions
"The game might break because the patch will make the game run some functions not implemented in v.75"

Ferris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone else downloaded from dlsite? I need a folder with pictures ..Free links, incomplete game, many images missing :(
Same here, if anyone would like to direct me either here or through PM as to where the actual 1.00 version is.

slpowerhouse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Same here, if anyone would like to direct me either here or through PM as to where the actual 1.00 version is.
I've only been able to find v .75 my self. I would love if someone with version 1.00 would post a link to it. Also I did try to update v .75 and it breaks the game when you do so, mainly on the opening screen there is an audio file that is missing.

Jackson16

Lurker
Reputation score

i mean if its allowed , i wouldnt mind posting the link.

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

well ive been playing this game a few hours now, and i have to say, it is quite good. (safe to buy ^.-)
but i think the player characters get too strong too soon, without realizing my girls got so powerful that it became a pain in the ass just to see them getting abused. right now it is so fucking hard to get them to lose >_>

then i got to the next level hoping that it would become a bit easier to lose, but no, enemies just have more hp but they just wont do any damage.

i think i have to restart the whole game

so if you just start playing heed my advice, do not raise defense and attack until it is required to beat the chapter... and do not forget to raise this resistance stat to grapples and "magic points". sorry about this vague vocabulary, but i really dont have a clue what those stats actually mean, i just know what they do.

if you have high enough "magic points", it is safe to lose a lot of times, you'll see your girls getting molested and gain new titles or "abilities" like higher chance to give titjob and such.

but i'd like to know if there is a way to revert the girls to normal after they have been raped too much (zero "magic points"). they become unplayable. is this a bug, intentional or am i missing something?

if anyone is able to translate some of the menus, it would be quite helpful, too. for example, in the title screen are 2 different buttons to start the game. whats the difference?
and yeah, i know there are methods to use translating programs and they suck balls. it is so not fun to play a game in window mode constantly checking with ugly windowed bad translations. its better to just use your imagination.

i dont think pirated v1.0 will be easy to get right at this moment. there were a few links round about 2 days ago, but i checked it and they're all gone. whole threads just disappeared into the darkness... other links i found are unclear about whether they are 1.0 or 0.75. so maybe you'll have to wait a few days.

Last edited:

ZhouTai

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

To revert them back from the red phase you need to buy a ricebowl or a desert from the item shop then use the item in the food menu whilst that character is selected.

I wouldnt mind overpowered characters, dont suppose you could throw up your save could you?

Also in regards to uploads, you'll have to look harder. Meph's taken some advice from western fans and cracked down on websites issuing DMCAs, also involving DLSite who ofcourse have a good legal team should someone refuse, hentaipalm and hongfire have blacklisted his works. Personally all the better for him as I never think he gets as much as he deserves (though hes easily made about £10,000/$15,000 from this one)

Last edited:

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

sry for the saves, i started over. i suppose u dont need saves with a few minutes playtime : /
but thx for the rice bowl tip

but the way to overpower your girls is simple. just wait for some good attack/defense accessories to drop and then equip them. i found items with insane stat boosts in later chapters. just wait for them and dont equip something like +3 bonus to defense. later on u get +50 defense/+20 attack and stuff like that.
well i dont know how hard the game really gets. i stopped after getting the demon girl. but i presume, that this might be one of the last chapters considering the cg menu.

Last edited:

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sizustars link:
Took me about 8 tries but I finally got the game downloaded. It's 1.00 and it seems to have all of its files.

slpowerhouse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Sizustars link:
Took me about 8 tries but I finally got the game downloaded. It's 1.00 and it seems to have all of its files.
patched or just 1.00?