What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Yotsukoshiya ] [四越屋] LESTA HUNTER FRAU HUNT / レスタハンター フラウハント (RE144817) (RJ144817)

Lancelot

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [四越屋] レスタハンター フラウハント - Frau Hunt

All i can do is this.

I can't find the remain.
Its appear after beat the first loop of the game.

Attachments

Marchombre

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You need to talk to the white dress or black dressed woman in the middle of town to get quests, then you can leave by going north.

Thank You, i was missing this.
Still strange that the game freeze if i don't take the quest and try to leave town..

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

All i can do is this.

I can't find the remain.
Its appear after beat the first loop of the game.
From unpacking the files there's a scene with some other red-head. might be the red-haired woman at the quest desks, but I have no idea.

The additional monster scenes are I assume just incredibly minor variants of the scenes if you have those baby dragons/whelps attached to you, dunno where they are on that map though.

Not sure on the other endings though.

bagoflag

Reputation score

You can apparently buy books or something from the center merchant on the left hand of the main area. They unlock all of the other scenes. I've attached my save with all the scenes.

Attachments

HolyVoid

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So is the game really supposed to just end when you reach G Rank?

The lady at the bottom who gives you the tour of who does what has that 2nd choice that asks you to input what I think is a password?

The preview images seem to suggest a lot more than what's there, from what I've seen at least.

evercrow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

To get the scene with the redhead guild member you need to do some elaborate work first.
Bukket-kuns npc's give some additional help with that.
So first you need to get any quest,speak to her,and then go complete it.In the evening she will visit your home.
While she's there,you can speak with her,and initiate a scene,if you have some wine and cheese(bought from the top vendor,33-36k total). First time doesn't lead to the sex however,and on the next morning the golden Bukket-kun appears(near the town exit).He offers you an aphrodisiac recipe to add to the wine in exchange for monster ingredient, which sounds kinda like[Scrotum of the bloodsucking dragon,soaked in Frau's love juices]. Yep. He got me,i'm stuck at that point.
Because dragon doesn't really have sex with her, he just sucks out blood with it's tongue,so ingredient doesn't drop for me.

The other scene variations(which you can't buy from store) are tied to the endings - punish her with a blowjob 3 times,or punish her with sex 3 times(for that she needs to be in aroused state,i think. You can get that from some mushrooms or by drinking supplementary heal potions from base camp chest) .Don't know how you get the last one.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

To get the scene with the redhead guild member you need to do some elaborate work first.
Bukket-kuns npc's give some additional help with that.
So first you need to get any quest,speak to her,and then go complete it.In the evening she will visit your home.
While she's there,you can speak with her,and initiate a scene,if you have some wine and cheese(bought from the top vendor,33-36k total). First time doesn't lead to the sex however,and on the next morning the golden Bukket-kun appears(near the town exit).He offers you an aphrodisiac recipe to add to the wine in exchange for monster ingredient, which sounds kinda like[Scrotum of the bloodsucking dragon,soaked in Frau's love juices]. Yep. He got me,i'm stuck at that point.
Because dragon doesn't really have sex with her, he just sucks out blood with it's tongue,so ingredient doesn't drop for me.

The other scene variations(which you can't buy from store) are tied to the endings - punish her with a blowjob 3 times,or punish her with sex 3 times(for that she needs to be in aroused state,i think. You can get that from some mushrooms or by drinking supplementary heal potions from base camp chest) .Don't know how you get the last one.
Have you tried losing to the bloodsucking dragon by having Frau's blood sucked while she's in aroused state? I've noticed on a fresh playthrough that when I lost to it as a virgin: If it was a regular attack, nothing happened. But if it was the bloodsucking attack, she was no longer a virgin.

evercrow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yes, even if you lose before killing it,dragon still drops only tongue and skin. Frau even says "the tongue felt good".

SchwarHase

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

this time round u cant get her clothes stolen by a cat like the first one?? but i was sure i saw a picture somewhere with her clothes gone:confused::confused:

terranam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

you can get her breast protector removed(on the left side i think) as punishment, by failing a mission he will give you the option of punishing her that way. So this way you can get a frou frou baby(i think that's what it's called) stuck on her nipple and this can also triggers others things.

STeLeR

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Updated on 30 October:)

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Bumping here if someone got the update.

Roanoke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Really hate to necro this thread again, but has no one still found the 2.0 version of this title?

To those who might still be interested in this due to recent interest in this circles other game, MH Chant, the 2.0 update to Frau Hunt adds a Rajang animation as well as a short groping scene and bug fixes. (There may be other things, I have not found it anywhere)

The circle also updated Natasha Hunt to a 2.0 version which I am currently looking for a working link for.

--

Edit: Found a link for Natasha Hunt 2.1 that still works on anime-sharing. If anyone wants to upload it to mega or something, it's the most recent Bigfile link. The rest are either premium or dead.

Still nothing on Frau Hunt 2.0 though.

Last edited:

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I got both of them and also half translated. Kind of gave up.

2.01 version is bugged though and it's just one quest anyway, don't bother with it.

I'll post after I check some things.

Edit: If you just want the game, just PM me. As for the translation, not now unless you want a strange looking translation that is.

Last edited:

STeLeR

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It has been updated to 2.05 with a new content. If anyone has the new updated game, would be great.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Necro aside from the new version around.

Anybody has the updated save file for 2.05? by the looks of it there are 3 enemies more added with their own scenes, perhaps a pregnancy event too.