What's new

ACT [幻奏黒夢館 / yomitim] 楽園魔城リピュアリア / RePure Aria Paradise (RJ102967)

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Magic Castle RePure Aria Paradise

With the ice legion boss, is there any known way to avoid the freezing effect after the sex scene (tried using the ice legion familiar and refighting the boss in the playable gallery) but that didn't work. Without repetition the scene tends to be a little too quick to really be enjoyable.
transforming will free you iirc

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score

Eh, doesn't seem to be working. It's a shame because that's one of my favorites.
I find that the death is the best part. Frozen forever with a bunch of horny girl smothered all around... Yep, death by snoo snoo is awesome.

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

I find that the death is the best part. Frozen forever with a bunch of horny girl smothered all around... Yep, death by snoo snoo is awesome.
Sorta be cool if it was more of a series of snoo snoos leading up to the frozen forever part. Y'know how the blue swim suit succubi early on will mount him if he's already down and chain rape him so he can't get up? Incredibly fun to find a group larger than the remaining health but I think a similar mechanic would be better with the ice legion boss.

If the ice legion rape lasted a little bit longer and included a proper ejaculation followed by the snow girl disappearing/reappearing and looping without releasing him until he was fully out of health which then triggers the freeze part at the end, that would be awesome.

A lot of other bosses could probably benefit from that mechanic. The only time you'd get caught as a male usually is either to see what happens or because you sucked at the fight and ran out of transforms. If you're going to have to die/retry why not have maximum fun er- death by snoo snoo along the way?

Try having the first plant boss half absorbing the protagonist if he's caught and the remaining plant girl (if there is still one) repeatedly grinding on him rather than the usual vine. At zero health instead of looping the rape it simply absorbs him completely.

Slime boss seems to be missing great potential for a slime girl orgy with or without the captured succubus. I'd actually like to see a nice reverse cowgirl position showing some nice ass riding him into sweet oblivion while the other slime girls hold him down. Heck, one of the slime girls is already showing some nice rear during the fight already.

That weird dino thing in the stomach like area has an interesting picture on the little monster info screen. It looks like the gnome girls in its stomach are shown in such great detail its almost like you could have sex with it. Or, since its obviously a vore themed area getting hit by the tongue attack as a boy would cause him to get to swallowed, the stomach enlarges like that slime girl boss later on and gets transparent enough to see the looping rape with all the girls in there. At zero health could probably just have the stomach turn opaque again and keep wriggling around like its never gonna stop.

The mermaid slime already comes close to this. If you get in a bad spot or some such she can just chain rape you death.

And the boss who sits in the flying throne. That sex scene was just completely silly and gave me a headache to try to watch. Would probably be kinkier to just have him strapped down and made part of the throne for her to sit on and ride that way. Simple but better then what's there already.

(also, it appears that yes, sometimes the snow legion familiar will prevent you from getting killed immediately after the sex scene. I guess you could metagame it a little and remove the familiar after a few times to get the best of both worlds. Just lure it over to the left side of the screen so you don't get launched back to the boss selection room.)

qrushen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

been some time i wonder when the next update will come:(:confused:

Mr. Bigshot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

is there a save file for this game? i goofed my old file trying to update the game XDD

qrushen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

lol yea it should be in the save folder

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score

Sorta be cool if it was more of a series of snoo snoos leading up to the frozen forever part. Y'know how the blue swim suit succubi early on will mount him if he's already down and chain rape him so he can't get up? Incredibly fun to find a group larger than the remaining health but I think a similar mechanic would be better with the ice legion boss.

If the ice legion rape lasted a little bit longer and included a proper ejaculation followed by the snow girl disappearing/reappearing and looping without releasing him until he was fully out of health which then triggers the freeze part at the end, that would be awesome.

A lot of other bosses could probably benefit from that mechanic. The only time you'd get caught as a male usually is either to see what happens or because you sucked at the fight and ran out of transforms. If you're going to have to die/retry why not have maximum fun er- death by snoo snoo along the way?

Try having the first plant boss half absorbing the protagonist if he's caught and the remaining plant girl (if there is still one) repeatedly grinding on him rather than the usual vine. At zero health instead of looping the rape it simply absorbs him completely.

Slime boss seems to be missing great potential for a slime girl orgy with or without the captured succubus. I'd actually like to see a nice reverse cowgirl position showing some nice ass riding him into sweet oblivion while the other slime girls hold him down. Heck, one of the slime girls is already showing some nice rear during the fight already.

That weird dino thing in the stomach like area has an interesting picture on the little monster info screen. It looks like the gnome girls in its stomach are shown in such great detail its almost like you could have sex with it. Or, since its obviously a vore themed area getting hit by the tongue attack as a boy would cause him to get to swallowed, the stomach enlarges like that slime girl boss later on and gets transparent enough to see the looping rape with all the girls in there. At zero health could probably just have the stomach turn opaque again and keep wriggling around like its never gonna stop.

The mermaid slime already comes close to this. If you get in a bad spot or some such she can just chain rape you death.

And the boss who sits in the flying throne. That sex scene was just completely silly and gave me a headache to try to watch. Would probably be kinkier to just have him strapped down and made part of the throne for her to sit on and ride that way. Simple but better then what's there already.

(also, it appears that yes, sometimes the snow legion familiar will prevent you from getting killed immediately after the sex scene. I guess you could metagame it a little and remove the familiar after a few times to get the best of both worlds. Just lure it over to the left side of the screen so you don't get launched back to the boss selection room.)
Interesting ideas. Always kind of wished the slime girl/ Human girl Possessed with slime had an animation. Seems like a missed opportunity.

WufeiLord

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Welp, fuck. I teleported using a Feather back away from the final boss room to get materials, and I only have one save. Any way to return to the final boss room, or did I just screw myself?

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

Welp, fuck. I teleported using a Feather back away from the final boss room to get materials, and I only have one save. Any way to return to the final boss room, or did I just screw myself?
Are you talking the area you end up after the final boss? If so, go to a save point, use the feather again, hit left/right when the locations pop up, and pick the single option to go back.

WufeiLord

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't get any such ability to press left/right, either when on a save point or when on a feather point.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't get any such ability to press left/right, either when on a save point or when on a feather point.
Did you go into your inventory and use the feather again? When the list of locations comes up, hit left/right to find another option that'll take you back to the room. Again, make sure you're standing on a save point before you do this.

WufeiLord

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't have any such option available to me. I haven't beaten the final boss yet (that amalgam of creatures is what I presume to be the final boss) even if I'm on a save point.

I am using the 1.21 version, if that's any help.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't have any such option available to me. I haven't beaten the final boss yet (that amalgam of creatures is what I presume to be the final boss) even if I'm on a save point.

I am using the 1.21 version, if that's any help.
Okay, so I was confused as to what you meant. I assume that also means you didn't open the path back down located here:

If that's the case, I'm not sure there 'is' another way back in.

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Search function has failed me. Is there a handy guide available, or is it more a random collection of tips and hints scattered across 61 pages of posts...?

Since I don't see one anywhere, this can be the hub post for useful information. Here's what I got:

This post has a pseudo-walkthrough with general directions and tips, but specific enough to help those completely lost.
This post has an unfinished list of contracts/familiars and their effects.
This post has a very useful map. It would be even more useful if it was updated to include stuff in the to-do list.
This post has an unfinished items guide.

Names:
1st female form is Pure Love. Her first form prefix is Princess, second is Priestess, and third is True Princess.
2nd female form is Devil. Her first form prefix is Princess and second is White Moon.
3rd female form is Innocence. Her first form prefix is Princess and second is Snow Queen.
Bunny girl is Maria.
Slime + girl boss is Alma Kotta.
Girl with scythe boss (shinigami) is Sakura.
Mermaid boss is Marianne.
Special enemy/NPC interactions:
- Bunny girl in tutorial area (Maria): Talk to her outside the bath, then crouch down in bath facing her. After she does her routine, press down when you're standing on top of her. She shows up later too, and you have to talk to her as male to repeat the scene.
- Half-orc(? the ones that uppercut you): Get raped by one, and if you're on the ground and another comes it will initiate a different scene.
- Statue in lamia bath area where you get the ability to masturbate as male (Sakura): Masturbate on the statue a few times for a boss fight. Masturbate mid-fight to make it a lot easier. There's even a hot spring in the area to help.
- Witch girl: Masturbate as male.
- Succubus: Approach as Devil.
- Huge-breasted girls: Masturbate on them to allow you to approach them without getting bounced away. Then press down when you're on top of them when your arousal is 60 or higher.
- Ghost maids(?) in library: Approach as Devil.
- Fox girl in library: First, beat the yellow book boss and the water tower boss. Then come back and attack her in her passive state and she will sometimes retaliate with stasis orbs/fog. Lose all of your MP to these orbs while she is floating right next to you and sprite sex ensues.
- Mermaid: There's a different sex animation for when she's in water and when she's sitting on land.
- Pearl-tan (smaller oyster girl): Masturbate as male.
- Heart-shaped frame: It is invulnerable to many attacks, but your second form's sliding kick will turn it into a pink blob. Return as a male.
- Star Scylla: Approach as Devil.
- Shopkeeper: Masturbate to climax as all three girls in her shop. Sleep at an inn. Masturbate as male in her shop until dialogue triggers. Exit and re-enter the shop. Approach her and she will run away. Sleep at an inn. Talk to her as male.
- All girls: Masturbate as male until arousal is above 60 to get most enemies to fuck you rather than damage you.
Items:
Row 1:
Small Medicinal Herbs: Restore 3 HP. Unusable underwater.
Large Medicinal Herbs: Restore full HP. Unusable underwater.
Magic Potion: Restore full MP. Unusable underwater or when male.
White Jelly: Restore full Energy (white gauge) and cure status ailments except Charm. Unusable underwater.
Cryolite: Restore full HP to up to two equipped familiars.
Physical Barrier: Nullify damage from physical attacks for 20 seconds.
Barrage Barrier: Nullify damage from bullets, magic, and breath attacks for 20 seconds.
Card of Assault: Double damage dealt for eight seconds. Reusable. Consumes 1 orb per use.
Numbness Mallet: Reverts to male form. Reusable.
Bath Angel Feather: Teleports user to a saved waypoint. Number of available waypoints to save depend on number of feathers. To set a waypoint, press C on a feather portrait and select a slot to set the waypoint to. If the slot is occupied, the top option overwrites it, the middle option leaves it alone, and the bottom option erases the currently set waypoint without setting the new one. If the slot is greyed out, it is empty and free. THIS ITEM IS IMPORTANT FOR ALL YOU PEOPLE WHINING ABOUT "BACKTRACKING." -_-
Row 2:
Mantle: Clothes for the male. Drops as an item when the male should take damage or is sexually attacked.
Hand: Unlocks masturbation for the male. Press down+Z to use.
Gentle Hand: Unlocks masturbation for females. Press down+X to use. To unlock Devil, view two bathhouse scenes with her and then sleep twice at the Inn in the old town. To unlock Pure Love, go to the Inn in the Administrative District and go to the right inside the actual Inn to access a secret area. At the bottom left of this area is a door leading to a hall of mirrors. Trigger the scene in there, and after you sleep, she will be able to masturbate too. Innocence is unlocked through story progression. If you fail to unlock Devil before you recover Pure Love's body, then Devil will unlock when you regain her and you must masturbate with her a LOT to unlock Pure Love.
Honey Pot of Induction: Doubles alignment gain/loss.
Dream Egg: Whenever an enemy magic projectile is destroyed either by guarding or your own projectiles, the egg's counter goes up by 1. At 150, it resets to zero and refills an orb. If all three orbs are full, it becomes a 4th reserve orb.
Mermaid's Secret: Greatly increases underwater speed as male.
Snorkel: Reduces oxygen gauge depletion by 50% underwater.
Card: Enables Card Attacks. Card Attacks are super-powered special moves that consume one orb per use. Each form has her own unique Card Attack. Even the male form has his. Press S+X or R to use.
Row 3:
Fairy's Duplicate Key: Unlocks a wooden door.
Erik Acid: Automatically resurrects the user when HP reaches 0.
Air Bottle: Automatically resurrects the user when oxygen runs out underwater.
Emergency Milk Jelly: Automatically restores Energy to 90% when you are about to take HP damage from sex.
Minette Coins: Commemorative coins. There's one hidden in every room with a map entry (usually inside a breakable box). Collect 30 to unlock multi-summons in My Room. Collect all 48 to unlock more options in NG+.
Row 4:
Vija Board: Allows contracts to be established with enemies. Contracted enemies can be summoned as familiars (second column from left, second row from top in main menu)
Dispel Medicine: Cures petrifaction.
Wire Puzzle Key: Opens doors of a certain division. Namely, the library and theatre district.
Yellow Book (name?): Press down+X to shield. Only available during a certain boss battle. Masturbation gloves override its function, so un-equip those to use.
Key of Guidance: Opens pink doors.
Analyze Eye: Displays enemy HP in enemy search window.
My Room: Unlocks My Room warp option when using Bath Angel Feather. My Room is basically scene recollection. Use a feather, then press right in the location options to warp to My Room.
Also, if anybody (preferably the original posters) can update the info in the posts to make it more complete, that'd be great. I'm nowhere near proficient enough at Japanese or image editing to help with most of it...

Last edited:

WufeiLord

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay, so I was confused as to what you meant. I assume that also means you didn't open the path back down located here:

If that's the case, I'm not sure there 'is' another way back in.
Oh my god I am fucking stupid. Thank you so much, I thought the way in was somewhere else.

Reputation score

Hey, guys, I don't think it's been written anywhere here, so I thought I'd share this bit of info: you can toggle the minimap's size by pressing SHIFT.

It starts out in the upper-right corner, then, with one SHIFT press, it grows, though partially transparent, to occupy most of the right side of the screen, showing details such as your current location, healing spots, magic recovery spots, breakable walls (the ones you've discovered, at least), etc.; finally, with a second SHIFT press, it becomes less transparent.

This info DOES NOT show up on the key-binding screen in the options menu, but in one of those wood signs in an area before the first boss.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

Row 2:
Mantle: Clothes for the male. Drops as an item when the male should take damage or is sexually attacked.
Hand: Unlocks masturbation for the male. Press down+Z to use.
Gentle Hand: Unlocks masturbation for females. Press down+X to use. To unlock Chaos, view two bathhouse scenes with her and then sleep twice at the Inn in the old town. To unlock Pure Love, go to the Inn in the Administrative District and go to the right inside the actual Inn to access a secret area. At the bottom left of this area is a door leading to a hall of mirrors. Trigger the scene in there, and after you sleep, she will be able to masturbate too. Innocence is unlocked through story progression.
Honey Pot of Induction: Doubles alignment gain/loss.
???: ???
Mermaid's Secret: Greatly increases underwater speed as male.
Snorkel: Reduces oxygen gauge depletion by 50% underwater.
Card: Enables Card Attacks. Card Attacks are super-powered special moves that consume one orb per use. Each form has her own unique Card Attack. Even the male form has his. Press S+X or R to use.
4th item gives you another orb, except this one fills based on certain criteria (2nd form of PureLove causes it to fill over time). Once the counter hits 150, one empty orb is refilled (one of the first three if they're empty, the fourth otherwise).

Row 4:
Vija Board: Allows contracts to be established with enemies. Contracted enemies can be summoned as familiars (second column from left, second row from top in main menu)
Dispel Medicine: Cures petrifaction.
Wire Puzzle Key: Opens doors of a certain division. Namely, the library and theatre district.
4th item: Yellow book used to defeat that one boss (and lost afterwards)
5th item: Pink Key used to open pink doors.

Still unsure about the last two. I assume they're also needed to progess or to find some secret or another..

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Thanks, I just got the rest of the items actually.

Row 2 Item 4 is the Phantasm Egg which increases a counter by 1 for every bullet vaporized. I think the sword girl contract crouch block also counts towards this. It refills an orb when full and resets to zero, but if all three are already full, it acts as a fourth reserve orb.

Row 4 Item 4 is the yellow book from the library. Down+X creates a shield when equipped (un-equip masturbation gloves or else it will override the function).

Row 4 Item 5 is Key of Guidance (aka pink skeleton key). It unlocks those pink doors.

Row 4 Item 6 is Analyze Eye. It shows remaining health of enemies in the enemy search window.

Row 4 Item 7 is My Room. It allows teleportation to the "My Room" area (scene recollection) from any save point using a Bath Angel Feather by pressing right when using one.

Anticor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I am thinking of making an interface translation for this game, and may be even more than just the interface if I can have help with other translations. Seeing as how this thread seems to know more about this game than anyone on the internet I'll ask this- Is there a current translation project for this yet? I'm fairly new to this game myself, so I'm not entirely sure. It seems not, though.

I've never done this before mind you, but I have made a little progress today after self-learning how it's done. Version 1.21 is being used.

I was going to upload some sample pictures of the work I've done, but it seems I need more posts first. :(

This is probably my favorite platformer hentai ever made and I'd like to see it in English if possible. If people are interested in this here (and if there is no project started on this already) I will keep in touch with this thread with my future progress.