What's new

ACT [幻奏黒夢館 / yomitim] 楽園魔城リピュアリア / RePure Aria Paradise (RJ102967)

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Magic Castle RePure Aria Paradise

In the first stage against the plant boss how do u let her rape u?

Last edited:

eldir

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How can active te H-scene from the little girls whint machine guns/flametrower/ice trow?

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

At the risk of sounding like a dumbass, I appear to have bypassed the "cluster-rape ice blob" or whatever it was called and I'm to understand that is an important boss. Where do I go exactly from the first harpy area to find it?

And unfortunatly Hamger, the vine boss cannot rape you, not all bosses can.

Mud

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Either go left from the harpy room through the door that requires 70 chaos (pink) alignment, or go to the room to the right of that and find a hidden passage that leads to it.

Ayu Break

Reputation score

Either go left from the harpy room through the door that requires 70 chaos (pink) alignment, or go to the room to the right of that and find a hidden passage that leads to it.
Ah, thanks a lot.

RobertPaulsen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So anyone found any other monsters that react to the girl forms?

So far I've only found that the succubi will fuck the girl in the red dress, like mentioned in this thread.

Ayu Break

Reputation score

So anyone found any other monsters that react to the girl forms?

So far I've only found that the succubi will fuck the girl in the red dress, like mentioned in this thread.
The ghost girls in the library also react to her, but thats all I've found.

Reputation score

The pink girl with a tail penis thing toward the end of the game also offers some girl-girl action. スタースキュラ is her name.

RobertPaulsen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The pink girl with a tail penis thing toward the end of the game also offers some girl-girl action. スタースキュラ is her name.
Strange, tried summoning her in the post-game rooms, but she only ever did anything to the male form.

Reputation score

The yuri scenes are form specific, so cycle between them. Also, anyone complete the maps yet? I have all but 5 complete. At least, I think they're incomplete, since it looks like there might be more. The ones I need are also incomplete in the previous savedata files.

Acendia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

touching who? the guy or the girl, because only the guy in my game can touch himself :/
You need to touch yourself in girl forms, I think you can first start doing so with the Chaos form(the loli with the pink dress) and as your chaos increases other girls can start touching themselves aswell.

Wyrin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You need to touch yourself in girl forms, I think you can first start doing so with the Chaos form(the loli with the pink dress) and as your chaos increases other girls can start touching themselves aswell.
I think it has to do with the girl's respective alignments, not just Chaos. I could only do it with the 3rd girl (and her second form).

Darksoullo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The pink hand is unlocked as followed:

1st girl; Event in hall of mirrors, found hidden inside an inn just before the crystal
2nd girl; Obtained by seeing all her events in the inns/hot springs (earliest I ever gotten was at the same point as the 1st girl getting hers)
3rd girl; Get automatically after the crystal event and re-obtaining the third girl

Minis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ok... i think i fucked up my game :D

after i lost all girls and got pink key to unlock doors i walking and got stuck in one of maps, i cant reach the door i came from. and dont know what to do now :/
any1 have a idea how to climb there ?

Wyrin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ok... i think i fucked up my game :D

after i lost all girls and got pink key to unlock doors i walking and got stuck in one of maps, i cant reach the door i came from. and dont know what to do now :/
any1 have a idea how to climb there ?
If you're in the room that you got the 3rd girl, there are invisible blocks that you can climb just to the left of where you got her.

Minis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If you're in the room that you got the 3rd girl, there are invisible blocks that you can climb just to the left of where you got her.
ok, i'm adding screen with map. it will explain better :D

Door that i came in is next to me, in the right.

Darksoullo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ok, i'm adding screen with map. it will explain better :D

Door that i came in is next to me, in the right.
Try and use the feather from your inventory, you got indefinitely stuck

Minis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Try and use the feather from your inventory, you got indefinitely stuck
thnx mate, but all my saved points where i can go with feather are way too far from beggining and i cant do anything even from there... so maybe some1 has a save at the point where u are only in male form and not stuck yet :D ?

EDIT1: Cool, i was able to move to a bit earlier location. thnx for help DarkSoulo

lolfro

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Beaten the tentacle girl that sits on the throne (the boss with alot of HP). Now i'm somewhere at the top with the fairies, octopus hand womens. For the love of me it's a dead end room i cannot figure where to go or how to open the last red switch (it trolls you by putting invisible boxes). Anywhere here gotten that far yet can help me?

lolfro

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have 8 different girls by the way, so you know where i'm at.