What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ ya-ho-games ] 賢者クエスト~なんちゃって賢者奮闘記~ RJ117028

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: RJ117028

I should be surprised that there was a thread already, but I'm not. The moment I find a game, of course it was already here. Bah!

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Nanchatte Sage Struggle - Magi Quest

It's all good. The game is decent enough to warrant another bump.

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Tried the demo, love the art and I love RoL games, but it does look bland in the gameplay department and it's Wolf, and it's a pain in the ass to translate. In the demo you have a medal that boosts your stats a lot, eliminating the grinding I guess, don't know if it's in the full game or if it has a negative side effect.

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anyone know the AGTH code for this?
yes use this:
C:\agth\agth.exe /C /x /kf
now in AGTH options check the Remove repetitions of ech symbol, type number "4" in it. Click OK.
Choose from list 0x0050973A:00000000 lstrlenA

Translation is not very accurate.
Also, the NPCtext and answers in choose box are translated together; you can seperate them by select correct fragment of text in agth to translate just it.

Rebis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There is a new version (1.06).

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

' 3' it looks like the author is planning to add more H scene on Dec 1st update of this game, because it sold quite well.

EDIT: ver 1.07 is up on dlsite now.

Last edited:

mrwasabi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looks interesting enough, I'm surprised I haven't picked up on this yet. I'm going to try and hold out for 1.07 links hopefully.

Last edited:

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

bumping because 1.07 is out and this is a great game.

Of course, links only go up to 1.05 or 1.06, so I'm still missing out on some.

Help finding 1.07 is appreciated.

Abdalmaus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I really want to play this, but can't find 1.07b anywhere.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Part 1: Quick rating

Gameplay: 2/5
As someone has already mentioned, fuck loads of grinding. I had to cheat my level and I still had problem against the final boss. Also, way too many spells. You end up using just the elemental spells

Plot: 4/5
Not bad actually. There's some background story about where the demons came from, and some of the bosses actually had their own background story (the zombie was created by a scientist who want to save his waifu, and the forest monster was a product of deforestation). I had problem understanding the main plot because I wasn't using a translator, but there's something about parallel universe. All in all, it's a pretty well fleshed out story.

H-content: 4.5/5
It's a little lacking in quantity, but what's there is quality stuff.

Part 2: H-scene list

I think I am missing a few, but I reckon I have most of them. There was a complete save on a Chinese forum, but the link is broken.

Inside town
1) Top right house. Sleep in the bed.
2) Middle right store. Talk to the shopkeeper and he will ask to take a photo of your for 300 gold. Keeping doing it and eventually he will ask for a topless photo of you
3) Middle right store basement: After completing 2 you can go down the stairs to enter the basement. A little girl is getting raped by two guys in the bottom right room. Choose the first option to listen to the conversation, or choose the third option to break down the door and save the girl. Not sure if there's anything if you lose.
4) Middle right store basement: After saving the girl, you can start whoring yourself out at the store. Keep doing it for more events. There's 5 scenes in total (blow job, boob job, penetration, 4P, and a strangely labelled panty scene).
5) South of Church: Talk to the creepy guy outside of the church. He will trade you a powerful staff in return for drinking his mysterious potion. Guess what happens
6) South of Church: After trading the staff, talk to him again for a powerful sword. However, the sword is stolen goods, and the soldiers want a word or two with you.
7) Stable: about major house. Requires horny mode (0 MP). The stable guy will start running around. Let him catch you and choose the bottom potion. Multiple scenes.
8) South of inn: Requires horny mode. Get caught and choose bottom option. Multiple scenes.

Monsters:
All boss monsters have GOR, and so do zombies, minotaurs and black ball monsters. Not sure about white ball monsters. *There's a bug with the robot boss that causes the game to turn black after losing to it. Wait for an updated version.*

Quick Walkthrough

*According to the h-scene gallery (use book in house, second option), all h-scenes are automatically unlocked on virgin route ending (true end).*

Wake up, buy shit, talk to village mayor. Go to the notice board and enter the cave. Fight your way to the final boss and ignore the orange boulders blocking a stair.

After winning, go back to mayor again. Buy shit, go to notice board, fight your way through the forest (there's a chest stuck behind some tree monster that's currently unreachable. May be a bug.) Kill boss.

Back in village. Talk to mayor, not sure if you have to talk to the death god. Go to noticeboard again. The third option may have appeared. (If not check the well instead to enter alternate world. Can't remember the correct sequence) At the cemetry, check all the graves. Some contain items, and one contains key. Use key to open wardrobe in right hut. Fight your way through to the boss. Kill boss.

Back at village. Check well, enter alternate world. Talk to all the ghost villagers (especially the guy at the north most house). Back in real world, find the guy at the north most house and talk to him for an item. Go to notice board, enter laboratory. A few floor down there's a console that you can use to spawn a tank. It seems to lower your health over time though. Also, you can walk through the red pattern in the walls if they touches the road. Near the end there's a sign post on the wall. Go left to see a maze area. You can push or pull the boulders by holding z and using the directional keys while touch them. Solve the maze for bonus item, or ignore it. Beat boss to save mayor. Afterwards check the computer consoles for items.

5th map. If it's not there, just talk to everyone. As usual, fight you way through. Nothing special except the stairs immediately before the boss room. There's a very quick moving enemy down there. You can use the stones to corner him, or just rush him. Anyway, go to the boss room for a cutscene. A sage from the alternate world will join you for the first fight, after which you will have to kill the boss by yourself two more times. Btw, this boss seem to have a skill that onehit KO you if you are in horny status, so keep your MP topped up. Back to village.

Talk to guy in northern house for special item. Now go back to the final dungeon. This dungeon has a lot of puzzles, but the main ones are skippable. Just pick the second option when you approach the maze. Eventually you will reach the big platform with multiple paths and a minotaur boss. The bottom left path leads to this strange area with loads of white ball monsters. They are weak against physical attacks. Check all the chests for some nice items. The top left path leads to a ridiculously difficult maze with a special sword at the end. The path on the right leads to an area with loads of light balls. You can use the boulders to trap the light balls and clear the path. Anyway you decide to do this, all that remains now is the final boss. You think fighting the scorpion like boss three times is bad? This fucker changes color every time you defeat him and recovers to full health for several times. I hack froze my HP and MP and still took ages to kill him. Fuck this shit.

Ending. Do not quit the game - there's more afterwards.

Bonus:
Some of the blue chests cannot be opened initially, but after some point (3rd dungeon?) a red monster will spawn at each of the blue chest. Kill them to access the chest.

End game content:
First dungeon: Remember those orange boulders? You can now move them. Go down the now accessible stairs and kill the boss
Second dungeon: In the area with a river in the middle and two bridges across it, go to the top left. Go through the trees and then go top left again for a maze. Finish the maze for treasures.
Third dungeon: You can now move the orange boulders to go to a new area. Kill the the necromancer and his zombie army. The death god will then appear and thank you for breaking the seal.
What's next? There should be some more, but I am still trying to figure it out.

Full save from Sagoz is attached

Attachments

Last edited:

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Any Dlink for V 1.07?

WolfLance

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

thx for the link man, is much appreciated :D

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is all the art being used by the game? E.g. Can't find a way to unlock spanking scenes. (EV443 - 456 on g.e-hentai)

pad03

Reputation score

Is all the art being used by the game? E.g. Can't find a way to unlock spanking scenes. (EV443 - 456 on g.e-hentai)
I know this is quite an old post now, but did you ever happen to find these scenes if they exist? There's a few in the online galleries I don't know how to find

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standard for old OPs. Thread locked. PM a mod with an update to the OP to get this thread unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.