What's new

ACT ADV Patreon Active [Wzero]Rexxa

wzero57

Reputation score
Hi all while working on my other game I had a realization, I wanted to get more content out sooner. Rexxa is the result of that.
Rexxa_Patron_Release_Banner_SFW.png

About:
Rexxa is a Action-adventure, third-person shooter. You play as the main character Rexxa who has lent her powers out to some ungrateful greedy humans who want all of it , after a ten year sleep Rexxa is awake and as you will see in the first chapter ready to take back whats her's.
Rexxa is intended for short chapter bursts therefore the chapters aren't that long.
Rexxa's a simple game with simple controls and objectives but detailed and delightful rewards.

Gameplay :
Rexxa's primary attack is a energy ball meant to sexually stimulate an opponent.
Rexxa's secondary attack is another energy ball specifically designed to summon here minions to "finish" off opponents.
Chapter structure - 1-2 objectives -> boss battle, exploration and cut scenes in between
Features a gallery to view chapter animations

Fetishes: Futanari (main theme), Giantess, Corruption, femme boy, thick and curvy women. and various monsters. And many sexy positions.
Genre: adult, sci-fi, gothic, adventure.
Game Genre : Action-adventure, third-person shooter.
Fetishes: Futanari (main theme), Giantess, Corruption, femme boy, thick and curvy women. and various monsters. And many sexy positions.
Parings: Futa X Female, Female x Female, Futa x Futa, Male X Futa Futa x Male,Male x Female, Monster x female/futa, Machine x female/futa
Platform: PC Windows

Game Progress
Chapter 1 Main - 100% complete
Chapter 1 DLC - 25%
Chapter 2 Main - coming soon
Chapter 2 DLC - coming soon
Chapter 3 Main - coming soon
Chapter 3 DLC - coming soon

Patrons:
Patrons are able to vote on many of the games characters and settings for each chapter. They also get the game as early as it can be provided and the DLC a whole chapter ahead of the rest of the world.

Patreon link :

Public build link :

Screen shots
Main character
Rexxa
HighresScreenshot00001.jpg
Annotation 2020-07-30 021948 2.jpg Annotation 2020-07-30 021948.jpg rss1.jpg rss3.jpg rss4.jpg rss5.jpg HighresScreenshot00003.jpg HighresScreenshot00007.jpg

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
oh no....it's hard to play with one hand.

that aside, i quite liked it. I like how you have game over scenes as well as ones for victory. i know some people are divided on that, and a game that appeases both is pretty uncommon. i'll keep an eye on this.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Definitely like that there's H for both victory and loss, that's a concept more H-games need to employ. Was kinda hoping for a boss-specific loss H but can't have everything.

Please, if you're going to put pillars in, make them solid objects. I was getting lit up and couldn't figure out why since I was behind a pillar. To my surprise bullets go right through them!

Gallery will be a godsend for enemy defeat animations since the player's concentrating more on not dying in a room with multiple opponents.

Notice alot of clipping BTW, don't know how everyone else feels but it def bugs me. Also the pink summons could use shading, it's hard to tell what I'm looking at XD

All in all, fairly decent for what it is.

Somburliss

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I like it! The simple controls make it easy to just start playing, and it feels very responsive unlike some other 3D games I've played. I like the animations too, they're quite detailed. I especially like the fact that, like others have mentioned, there's a scene for losing too. I'm kind of a sucker for that kind of thing... Most of the time, you don't see sex demon protagonists getting the tables turned on them. The fact that Rexxa can not only be defeated, but dominated by the enemies she was trying to dominate, was fun to see. More loss scenes would be quite welcome. ;)

I agree with super_slicer that the pink summons look confusing from some angles. Maybe some artistic tweaks could be made so they look more distinct, or you could use something that's easier to identify.

OP
wzero57

wzero57

Reputation score
Thanks guys for all the feed back, that definitely helped
Here it is Rexxa v1.1,
here's whats in it
Fixes and updates
  • Add Full Graphics settings(can now run in potato mode, and windowed an all that jazz)
  • Adjusted Particle (Rexxas lust projectiles)
  • Improved lighting(cause of potato mode)
  • Fixed Camera clipping
  • Ai adjustments
  • Material adjustments(lust summons look better, splooge looks better)
  • Added Mersa fail scene
  • Disabled steam VR (for anyone that had that problem)
graphics.jpg HighresScreenshot00009.jpg Lustorg.gif lustshot.gif
Patreon DLC environment progress
HighresScreenshot00007.jpg HighresScreenshot00014.jpg
Game Progress
Chapter 1 Main - 100% complete
Chapter 1 DLC - 75%
Chapter 2 Main - coming soon
Chapter 2 DLC - coming soon
Chapter 3 Main - coming soon
Chapter 3 DLC - coming soon

Patreon link:

Public build link :