What's new

Would you survive?

Re: Would you survive?

Five? Five what?
EDIT: Oh crap, sorry for double post.

Hardware? Given enough time, possibly. Although he'd be far more likely to construct Omnimechs.

...We don't want to know. Trust me on that one. I'm not even going to ask him.

That, my friend, was your island nextdoor. Surrender if you survived, I got a whole wharehouse of these

Yeah Wolf's right Hardware's not the human I would choose to mess with, of course he could probably figure out how to cure the zombies before anything got out of hand. So this would all be a moot point.

*Fires one atomic bomb towards your warehouse*
*Prep's anti-air missles*
*readies AA guns*
*Sets auto defense turrents on the beaches*
BRING IT ON~!
*Munches on cookie*

of course he could probably figure out how to cure the zombies before anything got out of hand. So this would all be a moot point.

Hadn't thought of that, but you're right. At the least, he'd fully contain the outbreak, immunize those uninfected, then surgically remove those beyond saving.

*Creates zombie spy, who saps sentries, uses orbital lazer on nuke*

Lazing the nuke doesn't really matter. The warehouse was taken out by a full bombardment from the Resolute, anyway.

*Kills spy*
*Hacks your lazer and attacks you with it*

Spy not sapping your sentry?

*ish ashpile*

Wootz~!
*remodels Lazer into SHOOT DA WHOOP!*
I'mmA FirINg mA Laz0rz! BWAH!
*Lazers kills zombies*

Hells Yeah, Zero!

*Is prepping his Lazor cannon, conveniently shaped like a giant red mouth with two big-ass eyes*

Fire when ready, men!

*Lazor fires and flies at Lurker's hidden stockpile of Zombie Serum* (Cus god knows he has one hidden)

It buried very deeps, you really need a gud lazor.

Well how about TWO LAZORZ THEN?
*FIRES IT*
I'mmA fiRinGZ Ma lAZ0rz! BwaH!

OKay, this is getting crazy out of hand. People start to use logic, and it falls to shambles (which is originally why I proclaimed myself queen of the dead in the first place)...

In all seriousness this is a question that has to be asked. Who here can actually hit a person in the head at 100m, or more. Not just on a target range in perfect conditions either. Could you actually pull the trigger when it came down to it? And don't just yammer off a yes because you can (though I can't really stop you either).

Also, in melee, do you have the endurance to punch something through a human skull to destroy the brain, pull the weapon out, and continue to do so in a closed space.

Thirdly, do you have ready access to anything that will allow the above two to occur.

Do you have any survival skills? Can you cook your own food? Know how to take care of yourself? Treat wounds? Build shelters? Keep warm?

I also find it amusing that I'm the one bringing up the serious aspect of this thread.

Honestly I'm not a great marksman, probably due to a lack of experience. I've had some martial arts training and I'm proficient (though certainly not a trained master) with swords to an extent. That's why I said I'd need people who were good with guns and other weapons.

I've got survival skills though; I used to teach backpacking and survival to high-schoolers for a living. I'm fairly sure I could survive indefinitely in the woods with minimal equipment, especially if I wasn't worried about low-impact camping. It wouldn't be a FUN life (anyone who's tried to start a fire with one match can tell you that) but I would live.

Back