What's new

ADV [愚痴ヲタ畑] むっち無知 修学旅行 (RJ158987)

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: むっち無知 修学旅行/Mutchi Ignorance School Trip

Its the cow transformation item, get it, get the scenes then go to your room and select the ending, its the shiny one next to the TV if I remember.

S_K

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How do you get ending #4? ive got all the others but cant figure out what im missing for #4 =(
Are you sure you don't have #4? #3 is the only one that I don't think's been explained here (and the only one I don't have either).

There's an ending for the Ovulation Drug [Pregnant Ending], the Cow Soul [Milk Ending] and the Proof of Friendship [Gangbang Ending].

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oh i assumed it went 1 2 3 then 4 5 on 2nd line, maybe 3 is what im missing then :p

agoodname2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What is ending 5 I think thats the ending I am mission, and has anyone found out how to dance in the slum?

vads

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I saw people asking about a CG room, but haven't seen anyone actually say where it is, or even if there is one in this game.
well there is, but i dont know where it suppose to be, because i came on it by accident (i think it is bug). when just arriving to the spa go into that bilding and go left... you just disappear and tp to the CG room... after i progressed in the game... i could not enter it the same way :(

my CG room save if any one is interested (dont know it is full or not) i want to know it myself

Attachments

agoodname2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well thanks to that save i've seen every scene almost in the game, besides one of the endings. I don't know if I think this one is better then the first but I enjoyed it

remicks

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Heres a partial for 1.01 Widescreen.

Any reason this wouldn't work on the non-widescreen version?

Edit: also, forgot to say - thank you so much! The people who translate here on ULMF help me enjoy these games so much more than otherwise.

Double edit: just tried, I guess the screen size setting is in one of the data files being overwritten by the partial.

Last edited:

agoodname2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I was surprised there was bestiality in this, it was pretty good

sadamedano

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ver1.002 out

MickanNick

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can anybody explain how to obtain a "Cow Soul"? I understood that it is a exchange quest but with whom and what?

Also, where do I use 魂の化石 ?
and how to get the strip club scene?

Would really appreciate the help :)
(already beaten the sister twice, got ending 4 and 5 I thinkl)

kalebon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Having an issue where the files are scrambled and not in the proper language. and it is only the audio files that are doing this.

Last edited:

kalebon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

and before people start he usual, if I could have a list of what the filesizes are and the names in japanese where I HAVE the things installed and started as such.

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

at morning of the last day what must i do to procced with the story?

Vernyy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Having an issue where the files are scrambled and not in the proper language. and it is only the audio files that are doing this.
Make sure your computer is in Japanese locale and that you are using 7zip (NOT winrar) to unzip the game.

kalebon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Make sure your computer is in Japanese locale and that you are using 7zip (NOT winrar) to unzip the game.
I just need a list of the file sizes the folder it is in and the name in the proper language not fubared. The computer will display the charactes properly if the source file is not scrambled to begin with. (I use 7 zip set in japanese for language, and have the japanese language pack installed with the fonts from several rpg games that had them installed as well.)

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i am trying to find the cows i have 2 out of 3 dose anyone know one where i can find them

Niwatori

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ohhh.... I understand now. The missing ending CG requires you to be a virgin with the maiden's token. You can have the maiden's token and not be a virgin but in order to get the event you have to be a virgin when you walk into the room with the maiden's token. (proof of maiden?)

There is a hymen repair in the last convenience store but it's very expensive.

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Still can't enter the doho and fight the sister.
I talked to her on the 3rd day, or is there something else I still need to do/buy?

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

CANT FIND ONEECHAN!!!!

kestas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Still can't enter the doho and fight the sister.
I talked to her on the 3rd day, or is there something else I still need to do/buy?
need to see ending once then on 2nd run gym will be open