What's new

ADV [愚痴ヲタ畑] むっち無知 修学旅行 (RJ158987)

Vernyy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: むっち無知 修学旅行/Mutchi Ignorance School Trip

My MEGA suddenly fucked itself up and now and my files keep disappearing upon uploading.
I'll just upload to Dropbox instead -_-
I've only played for about 5 minutes but so far so good for me haha

This should be the latest version:
[link]

My MEGA is bugged and I can't see any files but I can still download it so just let me know whether you guys can download it or not.
Torrent reuploaded:
sukebei(.)nyaa(.)se/?page=view&tid=1809240

Thanks a bunch, Dark!

bobman02

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone else have a missing graphic crash whenever try try and save or load a save?

Vernyy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone else have a missing graphic crash whenever try try and save or load a save?
I'm not getting any error. Make sure you try running the game as administrator, and running it in Japanese locale. :)

bobman02

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm not getting any error. Make sure you try running the game as administrator, and running it in Japanese locale. :)
I am but neither of those should anything to do with a missing graphic file.

Vernyy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am but neither of those should anything to do with a missing graphic file. [Image]

Hmm.
Maybe try re-downloading the game? I don't know, man. :(

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I don't know what to do after the first day, I got a scene when the boys go to the girls room to see them play a prank on the main female or something and got a small scene with the teacher. She's refusing to leave the hotel now though

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You have to take a bath (bottom left exit of the rooms map)

but i think mine bugged out after that, she wont goto sleep no matter what and i cant progress o_O

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You have to take a bath (bottom left exit of the rooms map)

but i think mine bugged out after that, she wont goto sleep no matter what and i cant progress o_O
I did that already and got a scene where the boys toweled off her tits but after that I'm fucking stuck.

EDIT: Found a way around this, basically you gotta NOT talk to the kid in his room prior to going into the bath, that makes his sprite vanish so you can't continue.

Last edited:

Vernyy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Found a bug.
After your first penetration scene the x-ray of Yutaka's vagina persists on the screen. I can't get it to go away even if I restart the game.

[EDIT]The xray went away after another penetration scene. Can't tell why, but hey, at least i can see the top left corner of my screen now.

Last edited:

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah i think its bugged. i did it the first time and it progressed, but i went back and redid it to explore more and it bugged :p she wont sleep now :(

agoodname2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i'm stuck on day 2

banshe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I did that already and got a scene where the boys toweled off her tits but after that I'm fucking stuck.

EDIT: Found a way around this, basically you gotta NOT talk to the kid in his room prior to going into the bath, that makes his sprite vanish so you can't continue.
Bah, and I just saved on top of that... Now I'll have to restart. Serves me right for keeping one save.

Don't suppose anyone's got a save lying around around that?

Last edited:

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

ehm stuck here, what to do ? hxxp://imgur.com/YIAvsQl :)

"remove the xx in http" not 15 posts

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Could someone upload a version of this with winrar and not winzip or those others... winrar doesn't fuck up the audio.
Its not zip who fck u jpur files its system locale, you must switch it to japanese, and better if you would read this http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=796 to awoid stupid 1000 times answered questions

ScottPilgrim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Could someone upload a version of this with winrar and not winzip or those others... winrar doesn't fuck up the audio.
Use 7zip and run with Japanese locale. Considering this is your second post, though, I imagine a lot of people are going to give you shit for this. Check the sticky's whenever you have time.

agoodname2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I am on the third day and I think I done all the scenes and I don't know what to do

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Heres a partial for 1.01 Widescreen.

agoodname2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think I am at endgame, I just gotta beat the sister for a second time

Vaoreth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ehm stuck here, what to do ? hxxp://imgur.com/YIAvsQl :)

"remove the xx in http" not 15 posts
Hey Fushan, to get through there just talk to all the NPCs there and then talk to the guy at the front/top.

I think I'm stuck on day two? I have the left and right screens from the main area unlocked and I've gotten what I believe to be a bus ticket and a bowl?

Not sure what to do from there. My approach of talk to everyone with the kid, drop him off then talk to every one then talk to everyone half naked and then talk to everyone fully naked has worked so far.