Not open for further replies.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Witchcraft

I broke witchcraft. I jumped over the scream, so the next time I got into the woods, it screamed again, and I autolooped walking forever.

Eld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I broke witchcraft. I jumped over the scream, so the next time I got into the woods, it screamed again, and I autolooped walking forever.
Yeah, I noticed that. There are few other bugs too:

- When an attack that gives excitement to both sides is used and both reach max excitement at the same time you'll win the fight but autolose the next one.
- If you save in Estergrass Town, go take the crystal ball back and then go to the beginning and lose to any opponent you'll miss out on the Kerri-fight entirely.
- The boss refights behind the small doors start you back in the forest if you win.

thetruemaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I noticed one glitch when I played the demo where the combat screen floated away (what kind of design choice makes this happen?) when I jumped just before the catgirl boss fight...

OP
TwilitFeather

TwilitFeather

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

When you do a boss refight you reappear where you originally fought the boss. If you were fighting Kerri the cat girl, then careful of the incubus that will ambush right after. Im still working on the 100k but Ill be doing that later. Im suddenly very busy. -.- My favorite enemies were Kerri and the Fairy. The dragoness was an uncommon enemy but the voice saying 'yum' made me want to get the heck away soon as I could. >_<

Raxon66

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ha ha, glad to read I wasn't the only one being a little freaked out by Airlia's "yum" voice :p

Going through the two small doors (one where you can re-fight Kerri and the one where you can re-fight Maura) makes the saving to 100K a lot easier indeed.

My favorite enemies were Kerri and Pashina :)

Nanie

Lurker
Reputation score

If anyone has a link please PM me it. I cannot find this elsewise.

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Oh god. Not this again!

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

This game is epic! It's like a female version of erotical nights!

My only problem is that the attack animations aren't long enough.

(But ero night had that animation-maker thing which fixed that)

HERO1000

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh god. Not this again!
Stop being annoyed by all the requests, unlike you guys, there are some of us don't want to pay for good reasons(like how we can't by the games separately for lower prices) and there are also some of us who can't pay for other reasons(I dunno how to use a credit card online).

of course expect for there to be tons of requests from guys who don't want to buy the games and guys who literally can't buy the games.

Nanie

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh god. Not this again!
I am also a contributing loyal member of this forum. I see absolutely no problem with putting my request in the relevant section. We aren't asking them to post it for us, and violate rules or anything.

I also have roughly twice your post count. :/

That aside, is there a problem with requesting to have a link to this? I mean, why the hell do you care?

miachan

Lurker
Reputation score

..So is spider world actually out..? Or non?

Potato

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It is out, on ero-mania
I played and finished it

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I am also a contributing loyal member of this forum. I see absolutely no problem with putting my request in the relevant section. We aren't asking them to post it for us, and violate rules or anything.

I also have roughly twice your post count. :/

That aside, is there a problem with requesting to have a link to this? I mean, why the hell do you care?
The problem is not WHO is requesting it. But the fact that you/they didn't read the thread. The two that did admit to having it specifically said they would NOT be sharing it.

As well as the fact that with your post count, you should know by now how these vanja threads go, tons of people not requesting the link properly (usually you're supposed to do it by PM, but instead people who can't read just ask for a pm in the thread. That is not the case, here no one is giving out the game), or requesting a new one because the old was taken down so fast. In either event they get locked/deleted with haste, and I'm quite surprised dark has left this one alone for so long.

Last edited:

Moonchaos

Reputation score

I can understand the people who want, but like it was already said you need to think from the creators side he probably want to gain some extra money for his/her hobby.

And if it is aviable it will be shared almost immidiatly so he/she decided to do it via membership.
You can choose between these 3 variantes:

Donation, dlsite like or via membership of course there are more but i think donation is probably the best idea cause you dont need to pay taxes you may gain money even if you dont just finished a game and everybody can pay as much as he thinks it is worth besides the method to pay is way easier than a credit card.

Potato

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Alright after a bit of work I created my screenshot collection of Spider-World... and since it took me much time I don't think I will do it with witchcraft since there is too much content...

CG are by levels.

3 screens per animations (in-out-cum)
Plus CG of the storyline

lets see if link will be taken down since its not the game itself...

Raxon66

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I can understand the people who want, but like it was already said you need to think from the creators side he probably want to gain some extra money for his/her hobby.
^This. As I bought myself a membership on her site, and liked the stuff she's done recently. Not only do I not want to share the games because of the detection/fingerprinting stuff she's added on her content recently (mentioned earlier in this thread), but also I'd rather give her support so she can continue producing more products (especially more games), instead of sabotaging her by leaking them. Witchcraft is a pretty awesome game (I'm hoping for a sequel, who knows, the way it ended I guess there's a certain chance for it :)), and Spider World was a fun game too. (I also think Quest for sexual experience and Queen & Dragon were decent games).

I don't think the price/s is that much of a problem - as mentioned before, if you don't want to buy a membership just for one game, you can wait for the site to build up with more games.

Seriously: we don't have that many game producers around that creates these kind of games. Most of them release new games very rarely, while others takes months just to add a small update to the same game they've been working on forever, while Vanja seems to release several games during a year. Let's try to encourage these kind of game creators to produce more, instead of trying to fuck them over. Just my couple of cents.

HERO1000

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

^This. As I bought myself a membership on her site, and liked the stuff she's done recently. Not only do I not want to share the games because of the detection/fingerprinting stuff she's added on her content recently (mentioned earlier in this thread), but also I'd rather give her support so she can continue producing more products (especially more games), instead of sabotaging her by leaking them. Witchcraft is a pretty awesome game (I'm hoping for a sequel, who knows, the way it ended I guess there's a certain chance for it :)), and Spider World was a fun game too. (I also think Quest for sexual experience and Queen & Dragon were decent games).

I don't think the price/s is that much of a problem - as mentioned before, if you don't want to buy a membership just for one game, you can wait for the site to build up with more games.

Seriously: we don't have that many game producers around that creates these kind of games. Most of them release new games very rarely, while others takes months just to add a small update to the same game they've been working on forever, while Vanja seems to release several games during a year. Let's try to encourage these kind of game creators to produce more, instead of trying to fuck them over. Just my couple of cents.
I understand that 100%, but as I said before,I dunno how to pay online so I can't support her and encourage her to do more works by paying even if I wanted to, and I am sure there are a couple of guys like me.

ZhouTai

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Potato - For a member im surprised you uploaded her works still, granted not the game but practically the entire content...I cant force you to take it down but I encourage it.

Also she just posted a fucking awesome request of mine of lillybell in the members section. Im also going to feedback the constructive comments and see how she feels about doing packs for eng dlsite of older games.

Last edited:

redx

Reputation score

its not in gifs so its more a cg demo Q.Q

Status
Not open for further replies.