What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ WILD FLOWER] ADULT RPG ~TOKYO TENMA~ / アダルトRPG~TOKYO天魔~ REJ119143 RJ119143

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ119143 アダルトRPG~TOKYO天魔~

"File size: only 500mb"
Woot don't tell me they scrapped the animated battle sprites.

Edit: Yap. They completely scrapped the animation. This really feels like a downgrade. Disappointed.

Last edited:

graysock

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

CG system is rather interesting as you get unlock codes for each monstergirl for the gallery.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"File size: only 500mb"
Woot don't tell me they scrapped the animated battle sprites.

Edit: Yap. They completely scrapped the animation. This really feels like a downgrade. Disappointed.
well the battle animations werent that great anyway...just some random jiglging and stuff.

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

well the battle animations werent that great anyway...just some random jiglging and stuff.
Still miles better than standalone cgs which is overflooding the market. Also there has been more stuff than just jiggling.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

After playing for sometime...
Normal dungeon seem only able to go up to 4*, dun't know if there more after this.
After that just keep farming in random dungeon for the girl + gacha tix (seem can get dupe) and egg to finish your collection.
Basicaly massive farming for CG type of game.... unless i missed something.

To capture girl i notice u need to have meat in the inventory (diff type for diff girl)

PS: TOO MANNYYYYY GIRLLLL!!!, inputing their code is a big big big pain....
Edit: Some code didnt work (ex: fenrir / but the next unlocked fenrir, while none for her code so far)

Last edited:

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Still miles better than standalone cgs which is overflooding the market. Also there has been more stuff than just jiggling.
cant remember if there was animation in the gallery or just battle but yeah you are right.

Basicaly massive farming for CG type of game.... unless i missed something.

To capture girl i notice u need to have meat in the inventory (diff type for diff girl)

PS: TOO MANNYYYYY GIRLLLL!!!, inputing their code is a big big big pain....
Ah crap that was worried about i guess will pass this one for some time.

prima99

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So the online thing failed and used what's left to make a game?
i used to play his game on DMM. tried it once, surprised to see the very same Tengu Girl from the first game with the same CG again. heck, you gotta choose your starter between Tengu or Fenrir just like the in the first game.

i don't think the online game failed. it's just, well, boring, since pretty much the game's mechanic isn't so different from the first game. even more so with same previous content. there are Hardly any players at all. the game didn't even make it to the top 10 most played DMM games either. all the bitterness from his fans also didn't help.

that said, i'd REALLY love to smack his head for abandoning his own DLsite fans after all this time.

kenshin5491

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone still have the partial translation for 1.12? The mega link is dead.

Demaar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't even find where to get the codes from.

Edit: ooooh so that's where they where. When you go to the room where you change your party composition if you talk to one that isn't currently in your party (the not spinning ones) they tell you the code.

Last edited:

DeathByBiscuit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Damn this is some bad timing. I'm burned out on dungeon crawlers, playing through Bunny Black, Rance VI and Sword of the Stranger (not an H-game). I'll probably pass and wait on a kind soul to post a full save or the codes.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Damn this is some bad timing. I'm burned out on dungeon crawlers, playing through Bunny Black, Rance VI and Sword of the Stranger (not an H-game). I'll probably pass and wait on a kind soul to post a full save or the codes.
what are you talking about?
use google or your favorite search engine