What's new

RPG [ウォータースプーン / Waterspoon] プリズナの人形使い / Prizna the Puppeteer (RJ165546)

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [ウォータースプーン]プリズナの人形使い

Well in case you hadn't heard the game was put on undecided release date, so yep how fun.

NVM since its out I will shut-up about it now :p

Last edited:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

that was fast and a rep+ for the god of speed o_o

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Game is out.

Full game link below.

thanks

but you should give it as an indirect download offer for loli.
So as a text file with the link, for example. Sons howl the children on the side hir again.

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

thanks

So as a text file with the link, for example. Sons howl the children on the side hir again.
BS bubb its not that unless your trying to cause troubles!

batman21

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i dont get this i still cant play the game even though am in japanese local and am extracting the file with 7zip and a japanese emulator

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

thanks

I don't think the character in the screenshots looks like a loli. She may be flat chested but her head to body ratio is more of that of an adult than of a child (i.e. she's tall).

edit: played the game for a little bit, and it's sort of disappointing. There's very little to actually do in the game, and the sex scenes are boring. There is also not much of a difference between having a high ero status and a low ero status.

Last edited:

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't think the character in the screenshots looks like a loli. She may be flat chested but her head to body ratio is more of that of an adult than of a child (i.e. she's tall).

edit: played the game for a little bit, and it's sort of disappointing. There's very little to actually do in the game, and the sex scenes are boring. There is also not much of a difference between having a high ero status and a low ero status.
A lot of the game content is locked away in exploration of the game and in the options (hence how the demo was). Meaning that the higher ero is useless unless you activate the corresponding clothing options etc. in the menu. Also given this circles other games you get more content by Leveling and playing through. Plus the circle will release updates to add more functionality and content to the game if it plays out like the the circles other titles.
This is why the menu of this game needs translating badly but I don't have the machine capable of running Wolf editor long enough to get it translated. (the wolf editor software just crashes too much for me). If someone else can that would be awesome!

Last edited:

shortykilz

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This is why the menu of this game needs translating badly but I don't have the machine capable of running Wolf editor long enough to get it translated. (the wolf editor software just crashes too much for me). If someone else can that would be awesome!

AGTH works, if you're willing to dig out the text you're looking for...

In any case, the menu looks like this:

Items
Equip
Status
Image Change:
-Body Change:
--Skin:
---Tan
---Pale
--Eye Color:
---White
---Brown
---Gold
---Blue
---Green
---Grey
--Hair Color:
---White
---Black
---Gold
---Red
---Blue
---Pink
---???(I don't get it, it's somewhere between brown and gold though)
---Brown
---Color
--Random
-Clothing:
--Shirt
---White
---Black
---Yellow
---Red
---Blue
---Green
---Pink
---Brown
--That thing over her shirt
---Color(all clothing color choices are the same)
--Skirt
---Color
--Hat
---Color
--Random
-How she calls herself (Watashi, boku, etc...)
System Settings
Special settings:
-Display
-Map Record
-Animation
--Animate
--Don't Animate
-Change Combat HCG Settigns
--Fixed by enemy type
--(闘技場解禁済みからランダム)Random from arena removal of a ban finished
--(ランダム対象設定危険度)The setting degree of risk that is targeted for random
-Whether or not clothing is lost during battle(Remains lost after battle):
--Yes
--No
-(口塞時セリフ)Food and drink time lines
--(口塞ぎセリフ)Food and drink lines(?)
--Normal Lines
-Sound
-Auto Mode Wait
-Operation Help

The text with JP still in it are things I'm not sure about cause TA didn't like it.
The '-' designate sub-menu's or choices. There are a bunch more submenu's in special settings, but I translated the ones I think you guys are most interested in.

Last edited:

Iczer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just finished the game and I have all the scenes except the second one in your home base area, I think it is with the foxgirl. Does anyone know how to get this?

Manuel de Mush

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anybody have a complete save for this game yet? I'm hoping the game has a gallery room.

perakurakarakerot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

stat machine translation

淫乱度 lewdness

攻撃 attack
防御 def
魔攻 magic atk ?
魔防 magic def ?
速度 speed

筋力 muscle power (lol wut?)
体力 physical strength
魔力 magic
精神 spirit
敏捷 quickness ?

口経験 mouth exp
胸経験 breast (ye rite wut boobs lol)
陰核経験 clitoris
膣経験 vagina
肛経験 anus ?

絶頂経験 climax ?
口射経験 err, mouth creampie?
膣射経験 vag cream?
肛射経験 anus cream?

btw, u can move without turning by pressing shift while moving

Last edited:

Iczer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I finally figured out how to get that last event so here is a complete save. View events on the ! in your room and fight enemies to get the combat scenes in the arena to the right of the town on the map.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: kvo

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

stat machine translation

淫乱度 lewdness

攻撃 attack
防御 def
魔攻 magic atk ?
魔防 magic def ?
速度 speed

筋力 muscle power (lol wut?)
体力 physical strength
魔力 magic
精神 spirit
敏捷 quickness ?

口経験 mouth exp
胸経験 breast (ye rite wut boobs lol)
陰核経験 clitoris
膣経験 vagina
肛経験 anus ?

絶頂経験 climax ?
口射経験 err, mouth creampie?
膣射経験 vag cream?
肛射経験 anus cream?

btw, u can move without turning by pressing shift while moving
Start meatbag translation:

淫乱度 Lewdness

攻撃 Attack
防御 Defense
魔攻 Magic Attack
魔防 Magic Defense
速度 Speed

筋力 Strength
体力 Constitution
魔力 Magic
精神 Spirit
敏捷 Agility

口経験 Oral Experience
胸経験 Breast (Boobjob) Experience
陰核経験 Clitoral Experience
膣経験 Vaginal Experience
肛経験 Anal Experience

絶頂経験 Climaxes
口射経験 Oral Cumshots
膣射経験 Creampies
肛射経験 Anal Creampies

Manuel de Mush

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm trying to find where the arena, but I can't seem to find it. That, or the arena doesn't look like an arena. Also, the save that guy posted doesn't unlock the events. I believe you need to upload the entire folder, not just the savedata file.

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm trying to find where the arena, but I can't seem to find it. That, or the arena doesn't look like an arena. Also, the save that guy posted doesn't unlock the events. I believe you need to upload the entire folder, not just the savedata file.
No your wrong what he has does unlock the events just he hasn't unlocked, all the the events! As for the Arena its located to the right of your starting home (Castle, etc...) it uses a fort icon on the big map!

Also in the small fort to the southeast part of it appears to be hidden still same with my play through how to you unlock all of the second floor?

Manuel de Mush

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No your wrong what he has does unlock the events just he hasn't unlocked, all the the events! As for the Arena its located to the right of your starting home (Castle, etc...) it uses a fort icon on the big map!

Also in the small fort to the southeast part of it appears to be hidden still same with my play through how to you unlock all of the second floor?
What's funny is, just before you posted this, I figured out that the arena was next to the castle. I was like "oh...this isn't a town at all" XD. Thanks for the info on the event unlocks though.

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmmm, so mecha girl cant climax? Son i'm disappoint.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

胸経験 Breast (Boobjob) Experience
陰核経験 Clitoral Experience
WHAATT!? :eek:
Does this mean the developer actually intended to also include paizuri and clit teasing scene!? Or maybe these two act are already exist but as text-only so i completely missed it?

Hmmm, so mecha girl cant climax? Son i'm disappoint.
But that just common sense, right? :rolleyes: I mean, does mechanical being can even feel the sensation of sex? :D

I'm starting to get confused of this game's plot..
Is she really fights using "dolls"? In the title screen and DLsite, the Heroine is seen holding a miniature of a lady knight, is this have somekind of significance? Will she obtain that "doll"? What are "dolls" exactly? Why can she uses it? Are the other allies we have right now, The Mecha Girl, The Adventurer Girl, and The Foxy Miko, dolls? Maybe the Mecha Girl is, but i didn't see any event that implies the other are "dolls".

Or have i just making baseless assumption all this time, and this game actually wasn't about "dolls" at all!?

Iczer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You probably could not view any scenes because I forgot to include the scene.sav I edited my prior post to fix this, so it should be working now.