What's new

Who remembers this...

Re: Who remembers this...

I would laugh so hard if he was actually just lying and said, "Nah, I'm just fuckin' with you guys. I didn't really make it,"

Wouldn't THAT make us looks like jackasses!

I would laugh so hard if he was actually just lying and said, "Nah, I'm just fuckin' with you guys. I didn't really make it,"

Wouldn't THAT make us looks like jackasses!

My memory better not betray us...

or, i could be lying that i'm the orriginal bob,...

not unless your a family member... which would be pretty kinky...

lol, no, i could just be one of bob's close friends from the last site,...or,...the guy who helped bob co-write the sentence of doom in the first place.

i checked IPs

spoil sport! XP

hey i wasn't gonna say it but you forced my hand. you should have just claimed to be bobs little sister or something.

the thought of my sister being on this site creeps me out too much to even joke about that *shudder*

Why is that any creepier than you going on it?

Unless of course she's like 12. Then it's understandable.

she's 15, 200 something pounds, and,... no, just no.

Hahahaha.

Well since she's underage, I'll give that one to you. Although if my sister in a few years went on this sort of site it would only slightly surprise me.

trust me, not just cause she's underage, i mean, the 5 year difference between us is a bit much, i have nothing against incest, i hit on my cousin once, but my sister is just,...eww.

i hit my cousin once to... but quite frankly they deserved it... stole my drink...

I personally do think incest between siblings is a bit creepy. But that doesn't mean my sister isn't allowed to have the same fetishes as me. Maybe that would show it was in the genes.

I had a cousin I found attractive, but I'd never hit on them, that would be wrong in my view :eek:

Personally, as long as the sibling was attractive and all (without being a total bitch, ass etc) I'd hit that. This is of course coming from the point of view of an only child who enjoys reading incest stories.

I often try and pinpoint the reason why I feel like incest is wrong (excluding the obvious genetic issues of reproduction), but I can never put it into words. I guess it's just hardwired into most of us, a bit like our instinct to cover ourselves up if nude and hold our breath as soon as we go underwater.

Back