What's new

Who is the real monster here?(Shirako/Lila M-3210)

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Who is the real monster here?(Shirako/Lila M-3210)

S 10 vs 14
W 19 vs 11

Shirako watches helplessly as her magic fizzles and refuses to work. Then more and more bandages wrap around her, first pressing her arms against her body and then binding her legs together, then covering her entire body, leaving only her nose free and gagging her mouth to stop her from screaming.

Then the bandages start to vibrate and emit a humming noise just on the edge of hearing, as if to call something. After several minutes the vibration stops, and she can feel something slithering up her leg, as the bandages around her crotch unwind. The small tentacle enters past the bandages and slips inside her panties. Shirako can feel the slimy thing explore her crotch until one end pushes against her pucker and slips inside, followed by the other end entering her flower. The bandages rewrap themselves and start squeezing her bust while the tentacle stimulates her, occasionally thrusting and occasionally vibrating and growing larger with each of her orgasms. This goes on for what feels like hours until she finally passes out, and continues even then.

R

Ryka

Shirako looks to her hand as her magic fizzles out. "What, no- KYAGH!!!!!!" She struggles with all of her might as bandages after bandages wrap around her form. She tries to yell out, but is muffled by the tight bandages. More and more wrap around her until it acts like a body suit.

She then feels the vibrations, her nipples beginning to tingle, then sting under the vibrations. She salivates through the bandages as it stops. She then is penetrated in her small pucker, then her tight flower, the bandages squeezing around her breasts. She milks through the bandages in the extreme groping. Her honeyhole and pucker recieivng different stimulations. She tilts hr head up, screaming silently in orgasm after orgasm. Her body tingling.

The wraps continue their assault on her gorgeous body, her breasts well perked by the squeezing tendrils as she passes out in a puddle of her juices and milk. Her body then continued to be ravaged in the unescapable wraps.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The light of the rising sun wakes Shirako in a puddle of her own juices, her clothing dribbling with them. Thankfully there doesn't seem to be anyone to see her, and the wrap demon has disappeared, as well.

R

Ryka

Shirako pants heavily, her body aching. "Ghhnnn..... what.... what was that th-thing?" She gets up, cupping her tummy as her muscles ache. She grits her teeth as she uses her magic to reclothe herself. She looks around. "I have to get to the bottom of this." She then goes off in search of the priest.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Cleaning herself best that she could, Shirako still really needs a bath. There's a chapel next to the graveyard and the doors don't have locks in them, but there doesn't seem to be anyone there to disturb the peaceful atmosphere of a hallow place. There only seems to be a few people on the streets, most people probably having work to do.

R

Ryka

Shirako looks around, as she feels completely dirty. Especially after having 'napped' in a patch of dirt. She walks to the chapel. Certainly there must be living quarters there with baths. She looks around cautiously in this building. If that wrap thing was in a grave, then there might be more dangers around. Hopefully asleep in the day time...

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

It seems that the chapel lacks living quarters, save the backroom which has a narrow bed. There's also a storage room with candles and the like, but the priest clearly lives elsewhere.

R

Ryka

Shirako looks around. The petite red haired scientist sighs. "There is nowhere to bathe here...." She looks around. "But I can investigate for a little bit before seeing if there is a pool somehwere in town." She checks out the storage room in detail to look for clues about the monster that ravaged her yesterday...

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

There are several linen cloths that seem to be of similar material to the monster that attacked her, but they appear to be completely unalive.

R

Ryka

Shirako looks at and feels onto the linens. She glares at them. "Hmph. Someone's going to have to explain THIS in full detail..." She thinks of what to do with the linens. "I suppose I could hide them away from him to prevent further incursions..." She takes the linens into her arms, then moves to exit the chapel, looking for a nearby bush to hide them in.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

As she exits the chapel, two men wearing breastplates spot her and come to talk with her. The older of them addresses her in an official tone: "Excuse me miss, but you'd better come with us now."

R

Ryka

Shirako looks to the officials. "Oh, you. I am glad I found you. Last night, I found cloths a lot like this found alive in the graveyard. I believe you should keep these as evidence." She seems completely oblivious of any wrongdoing, despite the tone of the officer speaking to her. "I know it sounds untrue, but I believe they were infused with dark magic."

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Hmph. The chapel is a hallowed place and I suggest you return those there. As for the wrap demon...Well, those are pretty rare, but this one has been here for a long time, it just isn't enough of a bother to hunt down and destroy."

R

Ryka

Shirako looks to the officer in shock. "Wh-what? You call that a wrap DEMON? And it isn't much of a BOTHER?" She raises a brow. "It..." She regains her composure, returning a calm tone to her voice. "It attacked me last night above a fresh gravehead."

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"You don't look much like you've been hurt miss, and it only attacks those that come close enough to bother it, like lotsa animals do."

R

Ryka

Shirako raises a brow. "That is absurd. That is fallable logic and is insipid!" She sighs as she breaks out of her scientific way of thinking. "I will put the sheets back. But I am going to get to the bottom of this." She turns away and walks back to the chapel to set the linens back in place.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The guards don't bother following her into the chapel, instead continuing their rounds.

R

Ryka

Shirako thinks to herself. "Something is kooky at the precinct... I can just tell." She sighs, then places the linens back where she found them. She looks to them. "I will get to the bottom of this, I just know that much..." She glares ahead as she exits the chapel. Shirako then heads past the gorge to the brook. She sighs as she strips of her clothes. Revealing her shining almond tan body. She slips into the water after folding her clothes, letting the rushing waters massage and cleanse her.

Last edited:
OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The water is cool but clean and there doesn't seem to be anyone around to see her.

R

Ryka

Shirako's hair and body gleam in the sun as she lays back. Her eye close as she relaxes. "Hn, this feels much better...." She gets lost in the rushing feel of water. moving against her wide, yet slim hips. She then finishes washing up and climbs out of the brook. She then stretches out, going to get her clothes to dress back up.