What's new

Where a god goes, men can follow(natalie/Tassadar)

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Where a god goes, men can follow(natalie/Tassadar)

N nat 1 vs 8
T 20 vs 5

Natalie: MP 1/2, grabbed, one success to free herself

The trapdoor slips from Natalie's hands just as a tentacle grabs her leg, trying to pull her down.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Natale growled wordlessly as the door slipped out of her grasp, and both of her hands went for the tentacle wrapped around her leg and attempted to pry it off. She was hardly sensible at this point, anger and fear driving her to act without putting any thought into her actions, so she once more forgot to use her magic.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

N 19 vs 11
T 7 vs 11
N 12 vs 13
T 9 vs 5
N 20 vs 9
T 4 vs 20
N 20 vs 19
T 14 vs nat20
N 19 vs 8

After a lengthy struggle, Natalie manages to force the trapdoor closed. As she puts the lock in place, however, she notices that it doesn't work anymore.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Natalie glares at the offending lock, and actually says out loud; "What's your problem? Work dammit!" She tried once more to force the lock to close properly, and then tried to use her magic to repair the thing, or, if that failed and she had energy and time remaining to try it, to burn it closed.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

A moment of study reveals to Natalie that she doesn't know how to fix the lock. Heating the lock makes a bit of it melt, welding it shut, if not very securely.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Content with that, Natalie rises up from the trap door and very nearly bolts out of the cell. She catches herself just in time, and turns and grabs the jar, before running out of the cell and closing it. Making sure that the door is tightly locked, she then collapses against it and sighs, lying still for a long moment.

Eventually, she gets back up, returns the jar to the kitchens, and then goes back to the lab to report on her success.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The door closes with a satisfying click, and while Natalie doesn't have a key, the door can't be opened from the other side without one, lacking a handle. In the kitchen, few of the maids who aren't busy at the moment look at her curiously, but no-one says anything.

The doctor is still talking with Indigo, at the moment apparently telling her some story from his youth. The slime girl looks amused and relaxed, though she shoots a pleased look at Natalie. "Finished already? We're just about done for the night. After you've eaten dinner, you're free for the night."

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Yes, but the next time I feed that thing we'll have to replace the lock. It was broken, so I had to melt it closed." Natalie replies, and then bows. "Thank you, doctor." She then waited until he was done with Indigo, wanting to work out the deal with the slime girl before she went to eat herself.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

After a while, the doctor finishes his tale and leaves the lab. Indigo turns towards Natalie. "You owe me for today."

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Erm, yes.... That's why I was waiting. What did you have to do? I still don't know how exactly you want me to pay you either.... What would you like?"

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Ugh. There were lots of boring questions and then the doctor gave me something to eat, but it wasn't very good and then he wanted to show him all sorts of things I can do and then he wanted a little of my slime." Indigo pauses, smiling. "I want you for tonight. I'm still hungry and I haven't had decent entertainment for days."

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"M... Me?" Natalie replies, blinking in confusion. "Erm, I suppose I could... Entertain you. Do you mind if I go get something to eat first? I've had something of a long day. You can come with me, and after dinner I'll take you up to my room. Okay?"

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Indigo shrugs. "Sure. There's no hurry. And don't worry about me keeping you up all night, either. I just want to have some fun."

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Alright, follow me." Natalie replies, and then goes up to the kitchens and gets herself something to eat. She hadn't realized it until she had been speaking to Indigo, but Natale found herself to be famished, and ate a little more than she usually would.

Assuming nothing strange occurred during her meal, Natalie then led Indigo up to the tower in which she kept her quarters.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Perhaps it is her hunger, but though the meal is simple, it's also very tasty.

The door to her quarters opens easily to reveal a small room with a couple chairs, a small table, a wardrobe and a large bed, with the stone floor covered with soft weave. As soon as the door closes, Indigo pulls Natalie around and kisses her gently.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Natalie's eyes widen in surprise as the slime girl pulls her into a kiss, her arms held out wide as she stands momentarily paralyzed by her confusion. Then, however, she remembers that the tentacle monster fed on "human fluids," and realized that slimes like Indigo probably did the same. 'Am I really going to do this? I did promise to already, but.... Dammit.' She thought, and then simply let her arms fall to her sides as she responded to the kiss, closing her eyes and opening her mouth slightly.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The kiss deepens slightly, before Indigo pulls slightly away, a wide smile on her face. Indigo slips her hands under Natalie's shirt and helps her out of her clothes, before laying her on her bed. "Top or bottom?"

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Natalie blushes deeply as she is stripped, this time until she is completely naked. As she is laid down on the bed, Natalie blushes ever harder, until her entire pale face is beat red, and then lays on her back, her legs spread slightly, and replies; "Bottom." Despite her hesitance, she is already slightly damp with arousal.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Indigo lays down on top of Natalie, the slime girls form folding around her except for the upper torso, which leans for another kiss as the slime starts massaging all around her, hands on her breasts. After a while, a slimy tendril gently makes its way into her honeypot and another into her anus, massaging the folds gently.The vibrations on her lovebutton intensify, and soon she reaches her first orgasm, the love juices disappearing into the slime. The tendrils inside her grow in thickness and length, and start thrusting out, first gently and slowly, then with increasing strength and speed, all the while the slime kisses the girl repeatedly, hands squeezing her bust and massaging the nipples. All too soon Natalie reaches another orgasm and again the juices are absorbed. This time the slime stops, letting her recover while it collects itself, pulling the tendrils out of her and forming back into a girl.

After a brief respite, the slime suddenly flips Natalie's legs over her body and through itself, putting her in quite helpless position. The slime girl sits on her face, the slime covering it entirely, though without obstructing breathing. She barely has time to realize that she can't move her arms or legs when two large tendrils plug both her lower holes, thicker than anything she's had down there before, and start thrusting into her rapidly. Just as she thinks she might actually enjoy it, something starts spanking her ass. She is kept in this position for a long time, until the last orgasm almost makes her faint and she slime flows away, leaving her seemingly alone in the room.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Throughout Indigo's initial ministrations, Natalie lies passively beneath the slime, letting out soft moans and gasps as the pleasure steadily ramps up, until she begins to exceed her normal speaking voice following her first orgasm. She only gets louder from their, and any hesitance she had held previously quickly vanished. After Indigo released her, Natalie lay panting on her bed, her hands folded over her belly, and sighed, closing her eyes as if to go to sleep. As such, when the slime grabbed her again, Natalie didn't even have time to react before she was maneuvered into position, and could only moan helplessly as the slime began her now far less tender assault upon the mage's body.

When the assault had finally finished, and Indigo had apparently simply left the room, Natalie didn't even have the energy to comment on the slime's bad manners. She simply passed out.

Last edited: