What's new

What made you feel giddy today?

Re: What made you feel giddy today?

There's only one cat? Or you mean, flamboyant kid isn't adorable?

The flamboyant kid isn't adorable.

I think that cat is fucking creepy

The cat is amazing and you know it. The home boy grooving in front of the television is pretty cool too.

I finished a chainmail project!

PC040058.jpg

PC040056.jpg

That is pretty fucking...awesome... ._.

:'D Thanks!

Gotta get more rings before I can do anything else though.

Finished watching Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-Chan on youtube with some nice English dubs. Made me cry at the end. Dokoru is adorable and cute.

:'D Thanks!

Gotta get more rings before I can do anything else though.

ooo thats very nice chibi, maybe i should have you make me something.

ooo thats very nice chibi, maybe i should have you make me something.

Hahaha. We'll see. We'd have to work something out for payment, because shipping would kill me.

Attach it to any wild crocodile falcon. They naturally make their way to Australia all the time. After that, finding it shouldn't be too hard, Australia's like the size of the Eastwood Mall.

Sleeping late. It's the first time in like, forever that I haven't gotten up sometime around 9 at the latest except when I've gone to bed sometime in the morning.

Attach it to any wild crocodile falcon. They naturally make their way to Australia all the time. After that, finding it shouldn't be too hard, Australia's like the size of the Eastwood Mall.
But but, I love crocodiles and as much as I'd like to go back to Australia... I'm going the other way next summer. To Germany.

BEER. So. Much. BEER. Bwehehehehe

But but, I love crocodiles and as much as I'd like to go back to Australia... I'm going the other way next summer. To Germany.

BEER. So. Much. BEER. Bwehehehehe

we're getting some crocadile and mango sausages in soon, yum.

Besides, how's she going to guarantee that Nu's going to get it? Even at that size, someone else could snag it up before Nu has a chance to find it.

Word travels fast in a small place like that. And as much as every Australian is nice to each other, they also all know how dangerous each other are. Can't go turning your back on anyone in such a fashion. It's against their nature

Had a dream and starting a new fanfic based on the dream. Hahaha. I can't stop.

Finished watching Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-Chan on youtube with some nice English dubs. Made me cry at the end. Dokoru is adorable and cute.

:eek: I had no idea they did that, must have been recent? As much as I loved it not a fan of subs like I had to watch a few years back XD

With that said though, ended up finishing Berserk this morning, loved the show but yet it left me confused (though answered a brief bit of the beginning) tho now excited to see they plan to release some movies based more closely to the manga starting in Jan 2012

Back