What's new

What made you feel giddy today?

Re: What made you feel giddy today?

And this is a good thing? *hides under her blanket*

Eh, not really I guess, other then it means more warm weather is on the way. Though technically we had thunder with that last snow storm too, really wierd.

I love thunderstorms. The beautiful flashes, the pelting rain, the crack of thunder...

Some of the most beautiful thunderstorms I ever saw were in Afghanistan. There was no heat lightning, just these forks that flashed across the sky, streaking in the heavens in bright vibrant colours.

Finally employed again, starting 9AM on monday. ¦3

Copper finished a prompt for me from way back.

I just finished writing a thousand word essay for my blog which I've been meaning to write for depressingly long time. And it was supposed to be a five-hundred word essay. Don't bother looking for it yet, though, because I'll still need to proofread it.

First day working solo after training in new job.

Had highest stats of the 4 newbies assigned to my team, despite how poorly I felt I went that day (first thing I had to do took an hour, should have taken about 10 minutes ideally)

I made just over 50% of my ideal daily contact quota, which isn't bad for a newbie I'm told. Aiming for an average of at least 30/42 next week.

Speed is generally something learned with experience. At my last job, the first month or so I had to work over to get everything done, but by the time I left I was getting everything finished in half my assigned hours :\

Also lol 42 is the quota number.

Anywho, my own giddy. Another comment on my last chapter, but I guess that means I should really get in gear and write my update x.x

Last edited:

An extra giddy: My college transfer application got approved with absolutely no problems. Set for the next two years without a problem pretty much.

Opened steam today and saw Dead Money has finally arrived for PC owners of Fallout New vegas. Also saw Painkiller was on sale for real cheap, along with command and conquer. Good day!

Darkfires user title

I find myself dreading him updating mine, who knows what sprite he'd use.

New mouse, working mousewheel with sidescroll capacity :)

Beta Key. For Darkspore. I'll be lost for a week now <3

Finally done with three weeks of homework and lab hell. I fell behind and have been going crazy trying to catch up.

The look of joy on my friends face when I gave him a copy of Quake 3 Arena. Then the further giggles from the random characters we downloaded for it.

169 pounds, wahooo!! After my slipups a few weeks ago, it took a bit to get that 5 pounds back off. But i did it!

Also, got some work done on my stories. PROGRESS. Small progress, but progress none the less.

God yes. My sister makes the best eggs! ^_^

Ones bought bought from a store and made into egg burgers that is.

how does one make an egg burger? is it like a thick omlet? or a pile of unscrambled scrambled eggs? or just a burger with egg in it?

Back