Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: What made you feel giddy today?

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I found a Starmie in the top left panel of one of the Zelda mangas.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Just coincidence that I picked a Kiasyd, for some reason it's always the first bloodline that occurs to me. Just give him the book he wants and he should leave you alone. Maybe he sounds kind of odd for a Kiasyd, they don't usually even work with anyone really.
And him not getting the book he wanted is what got him into this mess in the first place, so really, he only has himself to blame for being greedy... And, well, he is Sabbat, so that makes for a few screws loose in the first place.
tl;dr: Copper's characters and her favorite NPCs get to go in and wage war on a bunch of vampires that have no idea how stupid they are, nor what's coming...hooah!
Final count was: Eight hunters, Seven sin-eaters, Two mages, an angel, a jinx, a dhampyr, a ghoul, and a kitsune. And the werewolf we turned loose. And the naga that the one mage decided to animate after my and my cousin's character killed her... Nice little swoop in on a pack of sleeping Sabbat and their ghouls.

And my mage snuck into the kiasyd's trailer and stole his computer tower. Oh, he is going to be soooooo pissed. Because not only did I steal his ANGEL, I stole all his ARCHIVES, too. Ohyeah, and we rescued the mage they kidnapped. And staked his high priest and are currently en route to deliver her to the dragon that she stole gems from...

Ah, as my ST says, mine is an evil laugh. I love war parties. Mostly because war parties lead to victory parties. And if it's one thing sin-eaters know how to do...it's celebrate life to the fullest!

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Wow, already a dead island fist of the north star mod.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Ben is home and I had awesome reunion sex. Going to bed now, and I'll get sleep!

Gnee!

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Stuff like this is why belonging to this forum makes me giddy some days.

Unnatural Kiwi

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Reading about the "The 6 Most Badass Murder Weapons in the Animal Kingdom" on cracked.com. Apparently, shrimps are quite crazy...or at least these two types.

Last edited:

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I want this room...

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Definitely a guys room. I can picture him in my head. Oh the searing hatred

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Makes me wonder what my room would look like if I had the space to display all of my action figures/statuettes, manga, and DVDs. Also, I protest the fact that body pillows for women suck compared to the ones they make for men.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Or maybe the people that make these need to realize that women are just as likely to buy them as men, if the product's good.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

I think the problem might be that your fujoshilevel isn't high enough. Though i've honestly not seen that many male-focus body pillows. Problem might be the other way around
Or maybe it's just a demographic thing. Women of the level of fandom might be equally likely to buy them, but there's a larger Male:Female(or which one it is) ratio, et cetera

Or it might be the content to use. I'm no expert on the anime men women fancy(Besides that Hei and Tiger & Bunny seem to be major hits apparently), but there seems to be a lot more content to work with from male-pandering shows that at least from what I've seen outnumber the female-pandering shows. *shrug*
Far from an expert on this kinda thing. Also tired

Either way, I managed to get Okuu's clothes to work today, so I'm fanfuckin'tastic

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

The problem could be that there aren't enough people petitioning/writing to the companies that make Dakimakuras saying that they want guys on their cases.
If there's one thing I've learned in life, it's this: corporate loves to make money. If they have an opportunity to make money, they'll fucking take it.
Now, granted, , but more often than not they will.

wazzup

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Finishing Steins;Gate in one day put me in high spirits for the entire day. CHRISTINAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~~~~

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

I learned today my Weapon Pack in Killing Floor works with perk leveling, not to mention this little extursion in single player.

FINAL WAVE
Me: Oh bloody hell, all I got is a crossbow, I'm screwed- owait, there he is, aim for the head
*pop*
Me:....Seriously? That's it?

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

I learned today my Weapon Pack in Killing Floor works with perk leveling, not to mention this little extursion in single player.

FINAL WAVE
Me: Oh bloody hell, all I got is a crossbow, I'm screwed- owait, there he is, aim for the head
*pop*
Me:....Seriously? That's it?
Weapon pack? May i ask if its a mod or dlc or even an update? I have not played in a good while admittedly.

I managed to find a copy of okami for the wii in a gamestop, so im happy to be able to give it a run-through. I sadly never got a chance at the original.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Weapon pack? May i ask if its a mod or dlc or even an update? I have not played in a good while admittedly.
Ivan and Jack Carver Weapon Pack, the whitelist version. It adds the MK23 Pistol (basicly a faster but slightly weaker handcannon), a M7A3 Medic Assault Rifle, a FnFal AR for commando (both in scoped and noscope version) and the Barrette M99, which is basicly saying 'fuck you' to anything in a line but is so heavy the snipar can't carry much else, beyond maybe pipes. And as long as the last time you played was still with 7 perks you're about up to speed.