What's new

What made you feel giddy today?

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score
Re: What made you feel giddy today?

Again, I am alive. The end of the tie rod on the truck broke while I was in a parking lot. If I'd been driving on the highway I'd have gone end over end and be dead right about now.

I think this is either the universe's subtle way of telling dad to fix my car, or some very lucky miracles after some very unlucky circumstances
I'd say something, but I don't want to jinx you.

In other news, today, for the first time ever, I got both contacts in on the first try, taking a total time of less then one minute.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Funny how things work. I was out in the cool night air for a bit(had to go to grocery store), I had a cup of rather good tea while reading Unseen Academicals, and now I'm feeling better than I've felt in days.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'd say something, but I don't want to jinx you.

In other news, today, for the first time ever, I got both contacts in on the first try, taking a total time of less then one minute.
I could never wear contacts. I'm afraid they'd slip into my eye sockets and then they'd have to pull my eyes out to get them outta there.

Lucas

Lurker
Reputation score

I have no idea why, but I was loling hard at that last night.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

I could never wear contacts. I'm afraid they'd slip into my eye sockets and then they'd have to pull my eyes out to get them outta there.
That's impossible. Eyes do not work that way.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

I have no idea why, but I was loling hard at that last night.
And then the iPhones exploded, and a valuable lesson was learned: iPhones are powered by radioactive material, and the fallout of two blowing up can kill an entire state.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Having someone request a sequel, of sorts, to one of my stories. Was told it was a fantastic story, but the end was a bit lacking (ended with just a blowjob, not sex. Personally, I felt that was a good ending for the way the characters developed, but that's just me.) At least it gives me a chance to go back and visit the charries.

Also managed to quell that damn uprising in Awakenings, so now I get to see what happens when I don't slaughter all my peasants or give in to their demands. Finally.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Having someone request a sequel, of sorts, to one of my stories. Was told it was a fantastic story, but the end was a bit lacking (ended with just a blowjob, not sex. Personally, I felt that was a good ending for the way the characters developed, but that's just me.) At least it gives me a chance to go back and visit the charries.

Also managed to quell that damn uprising in Awakenings, so now I get to see what happens when I don't slaughter all my peasants or give in to their demands. Finally.
I agree, that's an awesome feeling. Or when someone tugs on your cyber shoulder once in awhile asking when the next chapter is coming out cause they want to read more and more. Though, I've not written much smut in years.

And there was an uprising in Awakenings?

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

The peasant thing where they're bitching about the grain. "You don't coddle a revolt, Varel, you put it down." That uprising.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Guess who was in town for a show yesterday. Ben Baily, the host of Cash Cab!

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

The truck is fixed. New tires, new brakes, new tie rod.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

The peasant thing where they're bitching about the grain. "You don't coddle a revolt, Varel, you put it down." That uprising.
I... don't remember that bit. I probly had them slaughtered like the peasants they were. Might as well go with the times...

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Getting some idiots number on omegle then posting it on /b/.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Especially And

Last edited:

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

I... don't remember that bit. I probly had them slaughtered like the peasants they were. Might as well go with the times...
Really? It's a cutscene event. And yes, the option is there from the get-go to slaughter them. Me, I'm a little nicer than that. Though I usually end up trying to put it down and then slaughtering the idiots.

*ponders* I really didn't have a giddy moment today. Well, cake and ice cream. That's always good for a euphoric moment.

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

I hate Twilight.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I got a new Chapter up, and the prologue of something original x3 It looks like it will be fun.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I was expecting something from the US Mega Man, but I wasn't expecting that.