H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: What made you feel giddy today?

I was trying.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

That did make me crack a smile, and it's going into my sig. About time I changed the text in it.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

That did make me crack a smile, and it's going into my sig. About time I changed the text in it.
Whoo hoo! I've been been quoted! There's my giddyness.

Torakaka

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This made me incredibly giddy:

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Ryan Sohmer of LICD is trying to put together a 22 minute pilot episode of an animated LICD cartoon. *SQUEE*

I... really actually don't care about the reason behind it, though. I mean, yeah, if they have solid proof that the fuckers stole shit, then by all means, fuck the fucking fuckers. But, looking at the show in question... I guess I can see it, but not clearly enough.

Regardless of the reason, I'm all for a LICD animated cartoon. Even if it is just a pilot episode.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I would rather cut off my own dick and eat it than support anything Sohmer gets his mitt's on. I'm only still following LFG because Richard is awesome and there's more to him than what we knew at the beginning.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Got to see actual results from my vote. I voted for a candidate because he promised to restore some funding for college students. Well he did, and today I found out that my sister is going to be getting a big chunk of money through the program, and thus able to go to college with money to spare!

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Being on vacation at my dad's house. Usually he'll make me home cooked meals, but tonight I made one for him. I went to the farm and picked out some fresh veggies (following my multi-colored meal rule!) and chopped them all up into a nice salad and put it with chicken breast and fresh mozzarella. Made me feel so wonderful to be able to do that.

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

Actually Making it a bit in Morrowind Now as a thief. Getting Exclusive Invisibility Potions and chameleon Rings. Morrowind Players know how Big of a difference that makes when trying to Steal and pickpocket.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Massive check from the dental insurance people because they finally figured out that they're actually supposed to provide us a service if we are on a plan they offer :rolleyes:

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

David Tennant will be back playing The Doctor in the 13th episode of this season. There'll also be some other person playing The Doctor too. So can't wait for this episode now. A shame it'll be in about four months.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

awesome, i love those multiple doctor episodes.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Found out the other dude playing The Doctor is the dude who played the fifth Doctor. So can't wait for this episode, unfortunately I'm going to have to wait until September. However in next weeks episode the Sontarans, Silurians and a girl called Jenny (possibly the Doctor's cloned daughter though it's a different actress though that could be due to her regenerating) turn up. Again unfortunately the second half of the episode doesn't air until September.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Tom Baker was cool, but he'll obviously look older than he did. A friend of mine speculates that they'll do voices? I don't know much about it other than 2 of my 3 favorite doctors would be on/

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

fifth doctor is peter davison, who from memory already had a part in the agatha cristy episode. also as much as we all love tom baker he went and got quite portly and has remained so.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah, Tom was the fourth doctor. He's the one that's going to be in it, not davidson as the fifth. Obviously he'll look strange, as nunu has added, so I don't know HOW forward to it I look. Like Oni said, shame it won't be on, damn holiday weekends. God bless this one though

*EDIT* Ok, I'm a dope, it just doesn't play for americans, but my friend did find clips of it online. Guess you can watch it that way.
Part1

Part2

Part3

Part4

Tell me if I'm stupid, I don't actually follow this too much. Don't know if this is even the episode, it should have tennant and baker, don't know about the 13th episode or all that bullocks. God I'm out of it.

DOUBLE EDIT! Yeah I think it's just voice clips, feel free to ignore me or tell me everything I did wrong, I swear I'll listen and take my licks. I don't know what I'm doing or what I'm talking about and I'm just gonna stop now.

Last edited:

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

the last episode in the series. which will likely be at least november.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Yeah, Tom was the fourth doctor. He's the one that's going to be in it, not davidson as the fifth. Obviously he'll look strange, as nunu has added, so I don't know HOW forward to it I look. Like Oni said, shame it won't be on, damn holiday weekends. God bless this one though

*EDIT* Ok, I'm a dope, it just doesn't play for americans, but my friend did find clips of it online. Guess you can watch it that way.
Part1

Part2

Part3

Part4

Tell me if I'm stupid, I don't actually follow this too much. Don't know if this is even the episode, it should have tennant and baker, don't know about the 13th episode or all that bullocks. God I'm out of it.

DOUBLE EDIT! Yeah I think it's just voice clips, feel free to ignore me or tell me everything I did wrong, I swear I'll listen and take my licks. I don't know what I'm doing or what I'm talking about and I'm just gonna stop now.
Yeah, that's this week's episode, but nonetheless still an awesome episode. Like Nunu said, the 13th episode is the last one so it'll be on around November time. And I'm hoping it's not just their voices, that would be a major cop out.

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So last night I was squirming around playing with myself on my bed like I do. Then I looked over and one of my stuffed monkeys was laying face down with his hand covering his eyes like he couldn't watch. That was like the cutest thing! I just started giggling like crazy. He totally got snuggled after that. ^_^

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Okay, totally can't rep you for this yet, but only on this forum can something like that be in the giddy thread. Cheers!