Reputation score
Re: What made you feel giddy today?

I've lost two pounds in the last week!

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Spent the first half of my snow day making gingerbread houses. Pics will be up later.
I look forward to seeing them. Gingerbread houses are works of art... that happen to be delicious.

I've lost two pounds in the last week!
Congratulations. What's the goal?

I also recommend a good cardio workout.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Congratulations. What's the goal?

I also recommend a good cardio workout.
To be at least a size 12 by the time my friend graduates. But I eventually want to be back down to 120lbs. I need to lose... 53 pounds or so. I'm looking into getting a gym membership. That way I can take 30 minutes every morning and go do some cardio.

moomoo78

Her Boyfriend is Hung Like a Horse
Reputation score

I HAVE MINECRAFT!!! WOOOOT!!!

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

That's enough to make anyone giddy.

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm at work, and every shift is an 8 hour shift so I usually take snacks. Today I brought instant noodles, but I didn't bring a fork. One of my customers ran across the street and took metal forks from a nearby restraunt so I could eat.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Heh.

I got unemployment. That bitch can suck iiiit.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Heh.

I got unemployment. That bitch can suck iiiit.
I've been trying to get that one for a while now. All I can find currently is Broke College Student. Sure, it gives me a nice Int boost, but my Charisma and Spirit go into the negative T.T

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I've been trying to get that one for a while now. All I can find currently is Broke College Student. Sure, it gives me a nice Int boost, but my Charisma and Spirit go into the negative T.T
Aww. I got it because i was fired unlawfully. It makes me a smug little bitch over the next few days, but what they hey. I get 180$ a week for it >.>

Dragontear

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Purchased Dead Space 2 after some hhhmmin' and harrr'ing, watching a let's play and overhearing chatter about it on a whim.

Here's hoping I don't regret it. *Hides.*

Edit; and fixed the... bizarre problem of many files/folders popping up upon starting the compy by updating my SharpE core. :3 Draggeh ish happeh, and more distractable.

Edit2; Typical, game not working on Windows 7... HNG.

Last edited:

Lurker
Reputation score

Groundhog Day is playing on one of the movie channels because it's Feb. 2. It's a marathon, and scheduled to run all day.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Purchased Dead Space 2 after some hhhmmin' and harrr'ing, watching a let's play and overhearing chatter about it on a whim.

Here's hoping I don't regret it. *Hides.*

Edit; and fixed the... bizarre problem of many files/folders popping up upon starting the compy by updating my SharpE core. :3 Draggeh ish happeh, and more distractable.

Edit2; Typical, game not working on Windows 7... HNG.
>.> Dragon Age works on Win7. -huggles her computer-

Also, going to deposit my unemployment check nao :'D Not to mention my studying went a lot better today :3

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

To be at least a size 12 by the time my friend graduates. But I eventually want to be back down to 120lbs. I need to lose... 53 pounds or so. I'm looking into getting a gym membership. That way I can take 30 minutes every morning and go do some cardio.
Unwarrented diet advice in 3, 2, 1,

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Unwarrented diet advice in 3, 2, 1,
He's got some good advice from what I've seen so far, portion crontrol is the biggest problem. When going out to eat someplace, the meals are at LEAST 3x what you should be eating. And people eat all of that and GET MORE. Now, i may be hungry all the time, but I'm staying within serving size recommendations. And when I'm hungry, i drink water. That gives you the sensation of being full, while getting you your water intake for the day.

I like this video, Rule. Thanks, actually. When I have more time, I'll finish it.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

I went sledding from my bedroom window, who needs a hill when you have 20 foot drifts.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

That does sound rather awesome.