What's new

What made you feel giddy today?

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score
Re: What made you feel giddy today?

AHAHAHAHA. BOW BEFORE ME AND TREMBLE MORTALS, FOR I HAVE THE ALMIGHTY RED VS BLUE SOUNDTRACK! >.> as well as the one for Revelation.

squee
i've been meaning to get myself that, been listening to it on youtube. revelation suit is awesome.

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

Felt super giddy today because i love remixes of old game music like this!:

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Finding out my eyes subtly change colour based on my mood.

Specifically, that they become much greener when I am feeling mischievous.

Last edited:

Lolfutas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Today, while waiting for the bus home, I was watching Mt. Hood, which was really pretty in the sunset, and the shuffle on my MP3 player picked "Generator 2nd Floor". As soon as the chorus started, and I heard the line "Don't fix my smile, life is long enough", I saw the bus approaching. I guess it's kind of stupid, but in that moment, I felt like I could do anything, like I could get off the bus at any stop, and still be headed in the right direction.

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

I felt giddy today because my classes finally leveled up their jobs in FF1 on my psp, so now i have a Knight, Ninja, Black Wizard, and my White Wizard. The ninja can now wear knight-type heavy equips too, which helps him a shit ton. Ninja also learned black magic up to level 3, and knight learned white magic up to lvl 3, only problem is, they don't actually start earning MP until you level up AFTER they get their new class, so since i didn't get there to level 30, i got there kinda late T.T

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I felt giddy today because my classes finally leveled up their jobs in FF1 on my psp, so now i have a Knight, Ninja, Black Wizard, and my White Wizard. The ninja can now wear knight-type heavy equips too, which helps him a shit ton. Ninja also learned black magic up to level 3, and knight learned white magic up to lvl 3, only problem is, they don't actually start earning MP until you level up AFTER they get their new class, so since i didn't get there to level 30, i got there kinda late T.T
Fail team is fail. You need four Red Wizards and nothing else.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Four White Mages? Naw, that would never work...

*insert Fighter doing reverse-me-doken here*

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Four White Mages? Naw, that would never work...

*insert Fighter doing reverse-me-doken here*
Not sure you're making a mistake on purpose or not...

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

i dont personally like redmages. I prefer my higher levled black and white spells. Also, i love the ninja's Hit amounts. And the knights back-up white magic comes in handy.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

i dont personally like redmages. I prefer my higher levled black and white spells. Also, i love the ninja's Hit amounts. And the knights back-up white magic comes in handy.
Who cares about high level spells when you've got an ENTIRE team that can deal large amounts of physical damage, decent magic damage and heal whenever you want while pulling all that off in a stylish outfit.

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

Who cares about high level spells when you've got an ENTIRE team that can deal large amounts of physical damage, decent magic damage and heal whenever you want while pulling all that off in a stylish outfit.
Well my White wizard covers that with magics and my Black Wizard Deals omega pain with his higher leveled spells, and then you have the knights strength and pain absorbance combined with white magic that casts protectiveness and cure spells, plus, the ninja's status ailment spells which come in handy. Plus you got temper and haste the black wizard can deal out to help everyone, and at the end of the game, i usually give the masamune to the white mage so he can deal pain wile healing lol. I also spam the magic casting items, like the healing staff thundara gauntlets, and some others.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Yeah, but your team doesn't do all that in a stylish red outfit.

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, but your team doesn't do all that in a stylish red outfit.
your point.. i do really like their suits. however i really like the variety in my team.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

your point.. i do really like their suits. however i really like the variety in my team.
Eh, I just love having a team that can switch to a new tactic whenever I need to without worrying if one of them is going to useless in the new tactic. That and I fucking love Red Mages. If that wasn't obvious by now.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

Nunu still has a red mage costume, its pimping, everyone was shocked at the awesomeness of my cape.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

I got the job~

It's nothing glamorous, but it's regular and stable.

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

I got the job~

It's nothing glamorous, but it's regular and stable.
Awesome! I always get really nervous at interviews. Whats the job for anyways? what line of work is a better question.