What's new

What made you feel giddy today?

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score
Re: What made you feel giddy today?

I know when Halloween is Oni x.x I was just getting into the spirit of it. Besides I was excited to share the collage, it's like putting up decorations! Do you wait until the last moment to decorate? :p
Personally I would given the choice, but my mother likes to put them up at the beginning of December. Though there is someone in the village I live in that puts them up at the beginning of November.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Hrm, yeah, that's slang that obviously isn't as widespread as I'd assumed.

To "score" something in the sense I used it is to get something, often free or much cheaper than usual, that one would usually pay for. Or to get something difficult to obtain, such as "scoring" tickets to that upcoming concert.
No we use that phrase here in Canada as well, and in the States I assume...

I just read yer post wrong is all.

Why do I bother x.x
Should just come up with it's meaning yourself instead of leaving it hanging there without meaning over everyone's heads allowing them to come up with their own solution.

And Happy Samhain or Halloween all.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Deh, well I got one off the top of my head, but while it's pretty awsome, dunno if it's my final answer x.x

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Actually got my hands on one of the rare event eggs at Dragon Cave for once.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

My boss found someone to come in at midnight, as long as I take the guys shift noon to 6:30 Tuesday. Thank jeebas

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

My boss found someone to come in at midnight, as long as I take the guys shift noon to 6:30 Tuesday. Thank jeebas
Not wanting to work midnight on Halloween?

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Telling people that I dressed up as a Naughty Best Buy Employee for Halloween while at work.

Not many people got it.

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

Building my first redstone circuit in Minecraft!

It's a doorbell that causes a light to blink inside when pressed. It's resetable. I'll spare you all the technical mumbo-jumbo.

Lurker
Reputation score

So the Walking Dead premiered tonight, and I figured out why the pacing felt weird:

Zombies don't really get into TV shows, they are in films. The time limit forces a more limited story telling, which makes the action far more frenetic than it would otherwise be. This show, however, is telling a story over the course of weeks, and as such will be paced at a slower rate.

But yeah, it's pretty cool, and you folk might wanna check it out at some point.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I have class tomorrow at 9am. I didnt want to be working an hour away til 6:30am
I see... a much more reasonable reason.

So the Walking Dead premiered tonight, and I figured out why the pacing felt weird:

Zombies don't really get into TV shows, they are in films. The time limit forces a more limited story telling, which makes the action far more frenetic than it would otherwise be. This show, however, is telling a story over the course of weeks, and as such will be paced at a slower rate.

But yeah, it's pretty cool, and you folk might wanna check it out at some point.
I thought the pacing was fine. Indeed, I felt they put more action in than there originally was, but it worked for this medium. Can't wait for it to come out on DVD, so I can support further seasons through DVD sales.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

1,699 words so far into NaNoWriMo already. I've got the quota done for today, but i know I'm going to write more!

This is so exciting :3

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

1,699 words so far into NaNoWriMo already. I've got the quota done for today, but i know I'm going to write more!

I'll have to do that one year. Especially now that my Novembers no longer mean "exam time".

Dragontear

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Good luck Chibichibi! And to all who's participating.

*Flings a muffin over.*

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

yaay! Muffin! -catches, noms-

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Eh, one time I had a book idea... sort of... Maybe someday I'll make something out of it...

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

As you probly already know, if yer on a roll don't stop unless work/sleep/school make you do so.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

As you probly already know, if yer on a roll don't stop unless work/sleep/school make you do so.
Heh, absolutely. Once I get finished with it, I'll prolly put it up on fictionpress.net and give you guys a link. It's lookin good!

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

EARY early early this morning, running around on Second Life during a halloween hunt at a favorite avatar shop only to find a reference to Ellis: "Did I ever tell ya about the time my friend Keith... Not a good time? Okay."

On a related note, when I can finally get into my e-mail again I got Left 4 Dead 1+2 and Team Fortress 2. Squee!