What's new

We aren't exactly sure what's going on in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
T

Tear

Double Poster
Reputation score
Re: The Best site for games! (Opinionated)

:'( my site got beaten...

Pakars

Lurker
Reputation score

That looks like it updates with almost the same games that funny-games does. Hm.

OP
T

Tear

Double Poster
Reputation score

Are they run by the same people??

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Maybe, maybe not, but I like the design without all the yellow making me feel like I'm gonna go blind.

OP
T

Tear

Double Poster
Reputation score

Aw!
I get aroused whenever i see that yellow and pink background!

Last edited:

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Maybe, maybe not, but I like the design without all the yellow making me feel like I'm gonna go blind.
If you register you can change the colourscheme.

Texas

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The site is pretty useful when you don't want to google for new games. The color scheme doesn't bother me...i'm usually too distracted.

AngelOblivion

Demon Girl
Reputation score

yea funny games is the site ive been going on for about 6 years or so now since it updates every week on friday its good to see what there is out there or just some times its all just bad games.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Pretty damned sure that Hooker quoted Termite there, not Tear.

*double checks*

Yep, that's Termite there.

DERP.

TheShady

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Derp indeed, even though I don't know what that is.

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score

Dont hate!! Its just the most convenient form of death and punishment. Plus im atheist.
But not the most profitable.

Seriously, they should build arena's in every country and put all the murderers, rapist, terrorist, ... whatever type of criminal that did a serious offense in em (since they just use up tax payer money whilst sitting idle in jail), and give them swords, shields, tridents and nets, a la gladiator style.

The world gets rid of these people, we get entertainment, the economy flourishes due to new jobs created to take care of the arena's etc,etc ...

That + legalize pot everywhere aswell so I can place coffeeshops at my arena's, that way it can get taxed, boosting the economy even more.

Sadly noone ever listens to me ...

Dakeryas

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well you could propose it to Onu who knows :D.
Anyway to remain on topic funny games is my main source of hentai games.

I apologize in advance for any error that may occour in my writings.
English is not my first language and i'm better at reading than at writing.
Oh and this is my first post in this forum.

Strangetruth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Seriously, they should build arena's in every country and put all the murderers, rapist, terrorist, ... whatever type of criminal that did a serious offense in em (since they just use up tax payer money whilst sitting idle in jail), and give them swords, shields, tridents and nets, a la gladiator style.

The world gets rid of these people, we get entertainment, the economy flourishes due to new jobs created to take care of the arena's etc,etc ...

That + legalize pot everywhere aswell so I can place coffeeshops at my arena's, that way it can get taxed, boosting the economy even more.
Ahh, but then you'd eventually run out of the needed warm bodies, also humanity as a whole does not like to be reminded of what we are capable of coz we ascribe to the whole out of sight out of mind thing.

OP
T

Tear

Double Poster
Reputation score

O.O
wow... thats an option 2 i guess...

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

The problem with killing criminals convicted of serious crimes, is the amount of errors the law enforcement side of things makes.

Sure, maybe the accuracy is say, 92%, that's pretty high. But that still means 8% of people convicted of these serious crimes are actually innocent. Maybe it's even as high as 96%. That's still 4% of innocent people, whose lives are already ruined by this, being sentenced to fight for their lives.

This right there is the reason I'm opposed to the death sentence. Don't even need to go into the inherent problems with creating a bloodsport circuit. It may have worked for the Romans, but they were some pretty nasty people.

Status
Not open for further replies.