What's new

わふにゃのくえすと

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score
So it seems this game came out not too long ago. I played the trailer already and its pretty much a Game over rape game but it also gives endings when you lose (at least to most monsters). I found several sites that post the game but it's not the game itself but something else. Anyone willing to share?

ramna27

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: わふにゃのくえすと

I thank you, ive been going nuts looking for it too.

OP
H

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I'm stuck. What do you do when you bring that guy back to his home? (you grab a flower form the top of a mountain and then bring him back)

darklink1011

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Downloaded it there seems to be a additional zip file that is password locked.
The game runs without it, I am just curious about what is in it or if someone found the password.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

That's most likely the CG files. The password should be given after completing the game.

OP
H

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

anyone figure out what you do after you bring the guy back to his wife/gf?

matt2905

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

(optional)The Girl in accessories shop (in 2nd town) ask you to go to the barmaid in restaurant of 1st town (only if you have the pig monstergirl : pink girl) the barmaid ask you to bring the girl for a reward.
Go in 3rd town speak to the innkeeper for take a bath, once done, the guy (and his wife) gives a ruby for the godess and she give you a key to activate 2nd portal.

If i remember correctly.

I'm stuck after that, there are a tower, a castle, a town dock and a sealed place but i don't find the way to go further

PS : Excuse me for my English

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm stuck after that, there are a tower, a castle, a town dock and a sealed place but i don't find the way to go further
1st inside castle go to right side of town and enter some kind of magic school. Go to 2nd floor and talk to door + people in there, it should be mention about library.
Then go to library at the left side of town. Not sure myself here just browse all book and talk to people. Then come back to magic school again and enter the room at 2nd floor left door. After event and the NPC followed you go to sealed area.

I finished thiis game but missing 2 point hope anyone know the answer.
1st at secret shop restaurant its asking 3 ingredient, which ingredient are they?
2nd i missed the golem (i think?) crystal and don't know where it is tried to backtrack map but still can't find it

matt2905

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ty for help.

here : hima-game(dot)com/archives/67882651(dot)html

I read that golem crystal cost 5000 and is in secret market (with google translator so lol)

matt2905

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hima game link is a gathering of RPG game with help or just test. It's illegal too ?

Otherwise, yeah there are a bit of loli, like alraune

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pretty much that the only 1 that can be said loli
the other that looks young probably the dog and vampire.
Other than that the game plot actually really nice :D not those type of just quest quest quest or clear 100 floor dungeon (no offense to ppl who like these type of game) but adventure going from 1 place to other. Best of all Male MC dominating other and no dark theme :p ( personal interest )

matt2905

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I finished thiis game but missing 2 point hope anyone know the answer.
1st at secret shop restaurant its asking 3 ingredient, which ingredient are they?
2nd i missed the golem (i think?) crystal and don't know where it is tried to backtrack map but still can't find it
The golem crystal is on the first floor of secret market, to the right a man with blue hair at the table.

And the ingredients are エリクサー (blue potion at left to PNJ)、ちからの種 (the nuts front to PNJ)、いのちの種(second last nuts)

Nuts can purchase in cash with coin item in the second floor of first place

Ps : i miss one item for godess : わふこ作成 わふだんご (i think but i didn't find where it is), if you remember ? :p

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ps : i miss one item for godess : わふこ作成 わふだんご (i think but i didn't find where it is), if you remember ? :p
1 of your party member the doggy 1 ( don't know name :p ) can make it from skill use. There 2 of them i dunno which 1 but just make both

matt2905

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ah, yeah that's right, i forgot this

TY

Last edited:

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score

what lvl should I be to beat that first lady who is blocking the mountain pass?

darklink1011

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

people keep talking about getting on a mountain to talk to a guy. only thing I can find is a mine.
is it the same thing or am I missing something?

matt2905

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

people keep talking about getting on a mountain to talk to a guy. only thing I can find is a mine.
is it the same thing or am I missing something?
in 2nd town?

You must talk to a man in a mine before a crystal then at his wife and again at him and i don't spoil more :p

thisandthat

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How do you get the monsters for battle training? There's some dialogue about an aura after I used the orb-thingy. I got the slime, But I had no idea how I did it.