What's new

ADV [Vortex00] Umichan Maiko Classroom Havoc (UMCH)

OP
V

Vortex00

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Umichan Maiko Classroom Havoc (UMCH)

The game don´t have sound and/or music at all, is that normal??????
Please realize that the game is highly incomplete and is only in a alpha stage. So I'd say yes it is fairly normal.

flarglberg

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't seem to understand your description of some of the notepad stuff sorry.
Hey! So let's hit the follow up points one at a time! :D

1) Animations. Not trying to knock it, but it just seems weaker compared to all the others I've seen. Maybe I'll pay less attention when you add the special character positions beyond Maiko's (pumped for that).

2) The notepad. I guess my only suggestion is that it's about time for an over haul. My only concern is that a lot of important information often gets stuffed into (what seems to me) like a tiny black and white text box. If you want to stick with the notepad theme (which makes sense aesthetically), then great! But, if you were to maybe increase the size of the box or add accent colors or fonts to the whole thing then the whole reading experience might be a lot more visually stimulating and rewarding. You wouldn't want it to be too distracting, but something a bit larger than what you have now just seems to make sense to me. Then again, it could just be me, and you should ignore what I'm saying. If I happen to find a good example image online or from a game I like to make myself a bit clearer then I'll PM your or something.

3) Speaking of which, ignore my tablet comments from before. On a second play through I thought everything was fine. I musta been drunk or something.

4) I guess the real crux of my sex or no sex question is will your choice have effects on the story itself (rather than just stats)? If the answer is yes, then that might also help with replayability (go ask Yummy Tiger about that, I suppose).

Again, big fan of your work. Awesome to see artists like you taking all your feedback so seriously (and releasing stuff for free).

Relic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

- Sex mini-game is a bit strange from a logic standpoint (Is it actually possible to make a guy not come by going too fast?), but from a gameplay standpoint it works fine.
I'm guilty of this.

Something I forgot to comment on, fixing your hair every time is kind of annoying, it'd be cool if there was an automatic option for that, like for changing clothes.

Last edited:

reaper_day

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ok. i played for a while and the only scenes i get it are david´s blowjob and the "service" at the cafe, so anyone knows how to get these scenes:
umch_animation_poster.jpg

ps: there´s an amount of points at the swimming pool(fitness) to a h-scene happens there?????

ps2: for an update how about every rank of boxing the points you get increase like:
-practice - 3 point
-beginner - 5 points
-advanced - 10 points

ps3: the "service" at the cafe is WAY TOO DIFFICULT to understand(i put 50 at the beginning like someone says and i lost every time):mad:

OP
V

Vortex00

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey! So let's hit the follow up points one at a time! :D

1) Animations. Not trying to knock it, but it just seems weaker compared to all the others I've seen. Maybe I'll pay less attention when you add the special character positions beyond Maiko's (pumped for that).

2) The notepad. I guess my only suggestion is that it's about time for an over haul. My only concern is that a lot of important information often gets stuffed into (what seems to me) like a tiny black and white text box. If you want to stick with the notepad theme (which makes sense aesthetically), then great! But, if you were to maybe increase the size of the box or add accent colors or fonts to the whole thing then the whole reading experience might be a lot more visually stimulating and rewarding. You wouldn't want it to be too distracting, but something a bit larger than what you have now just seems to make sense to me. Then again, it could just be me, and you should ignore what I'm saying. If I happen to find a good example image online or from a game I like to make myself a bit clearer then I'll PM your or something.

3) Speaking of which, ignore my tablet comments from before. On a second play through I thought everything was fine. I musta been drunk or something.

4) I guess the real crux of my sex or no sex question is will your choice have effects on the story itself (rather than just stats)? If the answer is yes, then that might also help with replayability (go ask Yummy Tiger about that, I suppose).

Again, big fan of your work. Awesome to see artists like you taking all your feedback so seriously (and releasing stuff for free).
1) yeah I'm behind on animating I'm sure there will be animations in the game that you will like. I will adjust those you mentioned eventually.

2) I have thought about this (the colors) in the past but I haven't thought of way to do it efficiently without overhauling all of the game text. I can try a long text area at least for now with larger font.

4) some questions will have branching paths yes. This will be when I add the planned quests.

Something I forgot to comment on, fixing your hair every time is kind of annoying, it'd be cool if there was an automatic option for that, like for changing clothes.
I can do that

Ok. i played for a while and the only scenes i get it are david´s blowjob and the "service" at the cafe, so anyone knows how to get these scenes:

ps: there´s an amount of points at the swimming pool(fitness) to a h-scene happens there?????

ps2: for an update how about every rank of boxing the points you get increase like:
-practice - 3 point
-beginner - 5 points
-advanced - 10 points

ps3: the "service" at the cafe is WAY TOO DIFFICULT to understand(i put 50 at the beginning like someone says and i lost every time):mad:
if you have difficultly winning the cafe wait for later updates to the game when more of the game is added. I like to make my games little more challenging than you seem used to. Or if you have trouble understanding it, then let me know what you have trouble understanding and I can try to explain it better in the game in later updates.

with the boxing there are other ways to rush melee points like losing to David. and other way will be added later. such as fighing David and Joriy, or taking to certain other students.

the poster is a preview of animated content not yet added into the game.

Though everything on the left side of the poster is in the in the current patreon build.

OP
V

Vortex00

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

a few update images:
planning to have icons for button navigation and adding medals. also added some ending images that was suggested.

Abelproo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Big fan eni news on the game?

Abelproo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thanks but i cold not find eni date from wer the next update wil be given 2 the public eni 1 nows sorry bad eng :D

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

thanks but i cold not find eni date from wer the next update wil be given 2 the public eni 1 nows sorry bad eng :D
You didn't because there isn't any. Usually when Vortex has something to share that's when they update. Major changes, new stuff or new additions to already implemented stuff are the times when you see an update.

Also they are working on multiple games at once so setting an date for one of those games just isn't logically, since it will most likely not be met.

OP
V

Vortex00

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

OP is updated with links to new public v11 (up from the previous v6a)

current public build:
v11 alpha –
mirror:

people seem to forger to unzip the game. if it is not unzipped you will get a pink screen.

walkthrough and about the game:

below is just some of the stuff you can find in v11 alpha. the walkthrough describes how to get all these scenes plus more.

Abelproo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

keep up the good work :)

kadashzzxx

Reputation score

Someone know similar game like this?

Im looking something like novel but with animated scenes. I was very impressed in this game.

Esgaldin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Im looking something like novel but with animated scenes. I was very impressed in this game.
This game (UMCH) is actually some kind remake of UMCC, so if you want, you can try that on autor site, that game maybe also can show what to expect from this one.

OP
V

Vortex00

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am working on this type of game also.

thanks for the replies so far. feel free to ask question if you are confused about something in the game etc.

boyo111

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Been playing the free version off and on and finally made it through.

I've tried the Affluently Ineffective quest a couple of times but don't seem to get it to activate. Should this work in v14? Also, does the Cherry Girls scene activate? I've started a few days with 5 or more customers (I've maxed out the cafe levels) but that hasn't shown up yet.

I do love the game, it is one of the sexiest flash games I have played! The teasing and titillation works well. Especially the reveal in the cafe work as you send co-workers out to flirt with customers. Love it.

Thanks for all the hard work!

boyo111

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Figured out that Cherry Girls just adds 5 new customers each day, a starting bonus! The AI quest is implemented in a future version than what I had.

At least development is continuing, with new animations! yay

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

UMCC is on my top5 h-games, and UMCH seems to even have more potential.
I just hope I don't break my wrists going hard on this. :D:D:D

boyo111

Demon Girl
Reputation score

UMCH also has more potential since its still actively being developed along with the other connected stories. Vortex (and whomever else is working on the team) is doing an amazing job!