What's new

ADV [Vortex00] Advanced Rogue Intelligence Assault (ARIA)

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Advanced Rogue Intelligence Assault (ARIA)

ARIA has been updated to 2.3
it took a while mostly do to bug testing and several UI changes.

-several interface changes and changes to how the mechanics of the game works.
-in game tutorials added in settings menu in the top right.
-able to use characters and support and support agents.
-able to get captive regular agents and use them in the space battles.
-by request the rape scenes are added for public versions.
-new animations to unlock from the side story games.
-and Kim scene added to the game
-most animations in the holodeck unlock from getting at least to 20.

for more info see the walkthrough for the game here:

also working on art for a new ARIA game
Thanks for the link, but damn that is the slowest download I've had from mega EVER.

Anyway, was under the impression the new art would be used for this game, dunno why. Is it for the nutaku game? Would be a bit disappointed with an online only release. Also thanks for changing the terminology on the download link to (offline) was confusing before.

Last edited:

dag

Reputation score

Try this :
2000A64477A10A1A10A0A10A1A1A1A1A1A31A4A13064A66A6376A0A10A1A2A3A0A0A1A0A0A0A0A0A0A0A0A0A1040A0A0A2091A20A1420A500A1420A15A100A0A100A6866A0A0A11153A20A1456A1200A1456A5A53A50A100A516A0A0A611A10A1420A500A1420A30A21A0A100A537A0A0A631A0A1420A500A1420A15A5A0A100A558A500A500A617A500A500A500A500A500A13A0A100A1A1A1A0A1A0A0A1A1A0A15A0A0A1A1A4A3A0A0A0A6A6A6A0A0A0A0A0A0A2A1A12A18A9A9A2A0A3A27A15A16A3A5A0A0A0A1A1A0A1A1A1A0A1A8A34A5A3200A1
WHOAAH thanks dude, I've been searching for everywhere. Where did you get it? Or it's your save code?

OP
V

Vortex00

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

please excuse my delay in reply.

Would it be a good idea to make "No food = high chance of disobedience" instead of 100%?

Would it also be an idea to have characters have a chance to passively recover daily from injury?

I definitively much prefer female protagonists than male ones, but I prefer a space battle setting to a school one. I'll be giving it a look to the other game when it's available though: does it also have an hefty gameplay department?

Regarding Jeo, well, if the goal was to make him an asshole, you certainly did reach your goal :)
Thanks,

for the food issue I probably need to bring a passive trait that TT had. where if you give have free order and tell to do nothing (press OK), she automatically generates food and resources. I'm not sure if that is still there or not but I will add it if it isn't. Maybe that can apply to all the girls. the problem is Jeo "ordering" them to cook. They are just being rebellious. so if left alone they will make food.

I can add a passive trait of removing injury, probably will be expense of food, etc.

all of my other games have female protagonists or shared. And they are all hefty on gameplay.

you can turn off some of the rape stuff in the settings menu. It skips the scene when you lose a space battle. or at least that is what it is supposed to do. Yes and doing punish you can press OK and still have all the effects of it.

I remember trying to play this last year, I just didn't understand anything so I just deleted this and moved on. Trying to decipher japanese games is bad enough.
I've been trying to add explanation images and tooltip popups in the game to helps explain stuff. also there is a full walkthrough. It's kind of hard to explain a game like this without boring people. For example I like to just jump right in and figure stuff out for myself.

that is the slowest download I've had from mega EVER.

Anyway, was under the impression the new art would be used for this game, dunno why. Is it for the nutaku game? Would be a bit disappointed with an online only release.
I guess mega was having a slow day idk

I had planned to use the art for different alternate ARIA game. Most people seem to enjoy pinoytoons character art and animations so I didn't want to change it.

aside from that I'm not really sure about anything else. I can certainly replace the graphics for the ships and UI. And I am still having a chat with them about the future of the game.

fayten

Reputation score

When you have problems with the rank battle try this:

Pick red hair girl(phia) get her charisma up(sex with Jeo) and use in rank battle:

Nova(set's enemy ships to 500+ rank difficulty) use Revolt(3) skill, refresh cooldowns with Crystal wait until big ship spawns and use again your 3. skill. Sometimes you need to use your 2. skill for the big ship.

If you time everything correct(use fullscreen, high quality to slow game down) you win the battle after like 4 seconds everytime, if not, load game again.

Higher charisma -> more enemy ships you can steal, skill not working when charisma < enemy ships (rank 35 ships something like 3500)

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I guess mega was having a slow day idk

I had planned to use the art for different alternate ARIA game. Most people seem to enjoy pinoytoons character art and animations so I didn't want to change it.

aside from that I'm not really sure about anything else. I can certainly replace the graphics for the ships and UI. And I am still having a chat with them about the future of the game.
Pinoytoons is good, and I'm not bucking for you to change anything, but I do actually like your style better.

Ayra

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Finished the game, comments time!

The space battles are interesting (if sometime frustration when in a deadlock) and everything works. Different characters have different fighting styles is great. I appreciate that you can go through some zones with talking instead of fighting. Voice acting is great. Phia is absolutely hilarious, and I do like Arielle and TT as well. Arielle's prologue was actually quite fun. The girl's costumes are absolutely ridiculous but it works.

On the more negative side, I felt that some there was some balancing issue with the resources (you can easily scale the gains game-breakingly high). I heavily disliked the male main character and the forced rape scenes you have progressing in the game, but I already mentioned that in earlier post and that's just personal preference so I won't complain more than this.

Not sure what to think of the storyline. It's quite fun and not serious which is good (especially the ending), but there's a bit too much name drops where I have no ideas who they are talking about or if it's relevant at all. Possibly playing the two prologues first instead of after would have helped a bit though... Can you do anything with the doll in storage?

Overall, it's quite fun! Thanks for the game!

Regarding the future Aria game mentionned here:

That looks good! I do like the art in the current Aria game, but I prefer the new one (except for potentially how young Arielle looks: everything else I prefer). The game looks to be a good idea: probably not too long to build since a lot can be reused, while offering a new playstyle experience to the player. Two thumbs up from what I can see!

... Except for one thing. Is that Phia wearing a full body suit in that last screenshot..? That feels so out of character :eek: ;)

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

looks to be patreon only stuff.

boyo111

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Vortex does have some free stuff out there. All of it worth playing for the seductive aspect I love.

I am supporting him, so honestly, can't say what is free now. Though he has some awesome stuff in the pipeline, check out the site and see what is free you might be surprised, and at least titillated. :)

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I mean there's a new version but based on the pictures I saw on his website the art is drastically worse, like to the point where I'm not even motivated to play it. Dunno who does the visuals nowadays but it's definitely not Pinoytoons.

Gyron

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I mean there's a new version but based on the pictures I saw on his website the art is drastically worse, like to the point where I'm not even motivated to play it. Dunno who does the visuals nowadays but it's definitely not Pinoytoons.
It's Vortex's own style.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I actually like Vortex's style. Plus with pinoytoons working on his own game ATM I imagine he's churning out commissioned work alot slower.

I was wrong BTW, there are a few updates to the main game, and he did another side-story that's playable from the main game. PW doesn't seem to do anything anymore.

Seems like Vortex likes to spread himself really thing though.