Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Virgin Invader

@sorrow4444
I think mostly of Ahegao either the MC have a huge dick
Or with Beast. Either a Dog/Orcs/Lizard

It's okay to delay I guess
As long not nearing it's release

I kinda hate when supposely a game is release within the week , but then suddenly get delay
So I guess it's better to assume the game is out on Early-Late July

Sry bad English~

VSD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'd like to see a balance between girls enjoying themselves and girls not being too happy with what just happened to them. Definitely any scene where the action isn't just about the MC getting off, like the ice mage one, would be good to have her climax hard.

234h4322

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Maybe a variation?

1. Some have opened eyes and mouths, but still in denial.
2. Others are trying to keep their mouths closed to try stop feeling good.
3. Then there are those that try to keep their eyes closed but their mouths are letting loose.
4. While those with one or two arms free try to cover their faces or mouth.
5. Also have those who fully enjoy it....a lusty-happy face

Something like that would feel nice to have.
Agreed. Have a change of posture just a little would be appealing as well. Just the little details help.

Like a girl opening her legs more when she's close to finish.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

When do you plan to release?
I think saga55555 is still developing 6'th stage
Probably He will finish the game on July(?)
Either late June / early July

Of course , we would like saga55555 to confirm this

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Agreed. Have a change of posture just a little would be appealing as well. Just the little details help.

Like a girl opening her legs more when she's close to finish.
Thank for advice :D But I feel lazy to fix finished scenes now. So maybe only for later h-scenes.

I already finish draw 6th boss and now coding her move.

The game maybe finished in late July or August. I try to finish each boss in 2 week. So I will be finish all girls on mid July. Then make stages 6-8, 15 more h-scenes and extra (I don't think 2 weeks enough for all these -*-). But I still can't guarantee. The game have high chance delay to August because I working alone and still have to do 5 days of office work per week :(

And maybe even if I finished the game. I planning to not release the game and try to draw 1st boss CG and decide that my CG art skill is worth enough to make all bosses CG or not :p

And about Extra; there will be ...
- H-scenes Gallery
- Boss Rematch
- And I think someone like ryona and want to defeat group of girls. So I planning to add room that you can summon girls how many you want (but you have to choose 4-5 types non boss girl because game engine can load only 5-6 girls types at the same time for ensure no error) You will have infinite HP and MP.

That all my work left. Very tired XD

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

TBH that is too much content
You should leave it as an Update

Even I'd say it's best to release it 6-7 stage first
Given the sales , You can either update to 9'th stage
And 1 CG per Boss
Or decide to make a New game

Look at Orange Girl Yuzukiya Lil Alchemist
Too few content , still sale good enough

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

TBH that is too much content
You should leave it as an Update

Even I'd say it's best to release it 6-7 stage first
Given the sales , You can either update to 9'th stage
And 1 CG per Boss
Or decide to make a New game

Look at Orange Girl Yuzukiya Lil Alchemist
Too few content , still sale good enough
I understand that no need to finished everything before game release. I still haven't decide that CG have to finished first. But at least main game(8 stages) and H-scenes gallery should finished.

I don't think everyone happy with unfinished game even the dev confirm there will be future updates. I'm one of them; I'm not happy when I clear 2 stages of Orange Girl's game in less than 10 minutes :mad:

And I think you can't compare me with Orange Girl because we're in different position. The main and important fact is I'm not Japanese, don't understand Japanese language and most of my customers should be Jap players when my game launch on DLsite. I'm don't know how many Jap players support foreign dev and I rarely seen foreign dev success on DLsite. I see lot of worse game compare to my game(I'm confident in this) have more +like on DLsite. And it's hard to see Jap players posts or interactive with foreign devs. So I have to ensure that my game have enough good first impression before release. This game is really important to me and I don't want my 1 and half year go in vain :(

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm yeah , I'm not trying comparing You with Orange Girl dev
But I say , 2 stage of Your game Demo
Can't be beaten in 10 minute
Specially if they play in Normal / Hard

Yeah , the Barrier of Japanese dev and Foreign dev huh.........
I think few of them that success to break the barrier was
Pixelfactory and Kyrieru , both of the game sell very well

Pixelfactory / dot_slave was saying that he isn't Japanese
But probably the rest of his team are
While Kyrieru is definitely not a Japanese , and he also a one man team like You

I believe good game whoever the maker is still will sell

Not trying to force You , You are the dev
This is a good game , it will sell well

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

Only 2 dev if I remember right are Kyrieru and Xenotake.
I don't count Pixelfactory because his Japanese partner do all blog parts.

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

Show all demon girls image. I hope you guy like them :D

I try to make each of them have different appearance and different skill

Succubus - good for damage dealer
Dark Priest - have heal ability
Bunny Witch - good for long range attack and many enemies
Neko Maid - have ability to hold enemies

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Show all demon girls image. I hope you guy like them :D

I try to make each of them have different appearance and different skill

Succubus - good for damage dealer
Dark Priest - have heal ability
Bunny Witch - good for long range attack and many enemies
Neko Maid - have ability to hold enemies
Fucking cool. Good job spacing them out.
I feel like you have the strongest talent in all of h-game-dom for actual structural understanding of gameplay balance. And I mean that as a superlative. you have THE strongest gameplay understanding in this genre.

zemper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I fucking hate how NPCs can still turn around instantly and still hit you if you dash through them right before they swing(I'm talking down to the same frame), made the 2nd boss almost impossible on hard.

Also the game drops to like 5 fps when you die for some reason.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I fucking hate how NPCs can still turn around instantly and still hit you if you dash through them right before they swing(I'm talking down to the same frame), made the 2nd boss almost impossible on hard.

I survive the Boss on 2'nd stage on Hard

What I think is imposible is "probably" the next Boss
Let say , probably 4'th Boss will be almost imposible
While the 3'rd , You can survive it. But make's You wonder if You can even beat it again
"Probably" something like that , well anyway I think I'll play Normal

Anyway...........
I just wanna say , of all the Demon Girl
I just LOVE!!!!!!!!!! the Dark Priest
SO HOOOTT!!!!!!!

As for the H-scene I like in the Demo
*Village Girl = With Demon
*Flame Mage = Tentacle
*Spear Girl = MC
*1'st Boss = With Demon
*Succubus left and right
*2'nd Boss = All position

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

Thank you MegatronYES, Larcx :D

There are only few attack that girl can instantly turn side. You can block 2nd boss rapid stabs or dash out. Just remember each stance she use for prepare to attack.

When you die; I set fps drop and back to normal when "continue" appear. I think it's normal for most of fighting game isn't it :confused:

And about difficulty; I already set game more easier and fair than lastest version on MEGA but still have some challenge. 2nd boss has slower cooldown attack and decrease her evade/block rate. But I will release new demo when I done all things for perfect demo like story page before 1st stage begin :p

Last edited:
OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

And sorry for double post because I want this 2 posts separate :p

I rewrite a story for my demo but I'm not good in grammar. And I don't want to go ask my friends around because it's H-game story. You understand me right? :rolleyes: Here a story :

" You're a powerful hentai demon who plan to invade and conquer Virgin Land. But your plan was interrupt by a hero. The hero defeated you but he seriously injured too. Before the hero release his final blow. You use your dark power for possessed hero’s body. Now you’re in man’s body and lost most of your power. But your greed and hentai still drive you to continue your plan.
You can regain your dark power back by have sex with girl and gain more if she’s still virgin. If you continue your plan. You will conquer Virgin Land and regain your power back. So why not?
But it’s not that easy to invade Virgin Land. Girls fight for protect their own kingdom and their own virginity when your dark power is limited.
Now it’s time for invade! "

I hope someone kind enough to check my grammar and it will be great if someone can translate this to Japanese because my game will sell on DLsite too. THANK :D

Ashandorath

Reputation score

"You're a powerful hentai demon who plans to invade and conquer Virgin Land. But your plan was interrupted by a hero. The hero defeated you, but was seriously injured too. Before the hero released his final blow. You used your dark power to possess the hero’s body. Now you’re in a man’s body and have lost most of your power. But your greed and hentai still drive you to continue your plan.
You can regain your dark power back by having sex with a girl and gain more if she’s still a virgin. If you continue your plan, you will conquer Virgin Land and regain your power. So why not?
But it’s not that easy to invade Virgin Land. Girls fight to protect their own kingdom and their virginity, while your dark power is limited.
Now it’s time to invade! "

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

"You're a powerful hentai demon who plans to invade and conquer Virgin Land. But your plan was interrupted by a hero. The hero defeated you, but was seriously injured too. Before the hero released his final blow. You used your dark power to possess the hero’s body. Now you’re in a man’s body and have lost most of your power. But your greed and hentai still drive you to continue your plan.
You can regain your dark power back by having sex with a girl and gain more if she’s still a virgin. If you continue your plan, you will conquer Virgin Land and regain your power. So why not?
But it’s not that easy to invade Virgin Land. Girls fight to protect their own kingdom and their virginity, while your dark power is limited.
Now it’s time to invade! "
Oh! Thank you very much :D

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Now if only there are some people who can and willing to translate that to Japanese;)

234h4322

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ill fund you $50 for a early release just for me and future games :D:D:D:D:D