Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Victim of Wanderlust (Guan Yu) GM'd by MAF

Cassandra: Gettin' strats
(HP): 40/40
(PP): 65/65
(EP): 85/85

She shrugged. "Well, that's an idea. If it turns out that you can cure her mental state and get her to be sane again, you'd have undeniable proof that he's guilty. There's just one problem. After it was deemed she was insane, the mayor arranged her to be taken to 'asylum', a place under his mansion that he places men and women he deems clinically insane or suffering from mutation. It's that same place where he took me to rape me, and likely where he raped the other woman as well. And who knows who else he tortured down there. She's been down there as far as I know, subject to his whims. The only thing is, she's been subject to him for years. His toy. I managed to keep my mind after just some months, but her life has been that dungeon." she explained. "If you actually can help her, I'm sure you'd be a saint to her. Just a word of caution though, if you do invade his basement dungeon, he's turned the men he's deemed insane into mutated slaves. They act as guardians for the dungeons in case anything goes wrong. Such as a busty adventurer like yourself breaking and entering."

With that said, she gave a second glance over Cassandra. "You're not much of a fighter are you? You might want to take some goblins with you for protection. Tell the ones who raped you to make up for what they've done by protecting you, otherwise their mistress will cut their balls off." she told Cass.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The idea of finding this other lady appeared to be the most sound one Cassandra had managed to come up with as Elora had some information to share about that. It would be this plan that she would have to go with and hope that it ended up well. "No, not really a fighter. I can use my powers to have some skill in melee, but that is fairly limited as I have only so much power I can use at a time. So I could certainly use some muscle to support me. she agreed to have some gobbos about, hoping that they would not mess everything up somehow. Considering the strategy meeting to be over, Cassandra would exit the tent and find the particular group of goblins to provide them with Elora's motivational words.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cassandra: Gettin' Minions

Cassandra left the tent to go gather the goblins, who would grin and approach her on their own, one coming up and standing right under her, pushing her breasts up with his hands. "BOOBIES, HA-HA-HA-HA!" he laughed, and the others bounced with amusement as well. Once Cassandra would lay down her terms, the goblins nodded. "Give us a reward if we do a good job!" one goblin requested, and the others nodded. "If we do good, let us fuck you!" another requested.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The goblins were easy to find as they didn't try to avoid her anything, just coming to her straight away. The little green guys were not taking her too seriously as they went to some silly antics, which she tried to ward off by knocking the titlifter on the head with her wand. From there, the group went on to ask her for rewards, which was the expected thing. "Oh great, looks like I'll be fucked whether I win or lose..." she thought about the whole thing. "You already had your fun one time. You better do good so I'll consider giving you a chance." the healer told them.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cassandra: Gettin' Minions

The goblins cheered, bouncing around, and they even gathered a few more, leaving Cassandra with five horny little minions that were eager to earn her pussy.

"Seems like you don't have much trouble getting them to obey. You're a natural." Elora chuckled. "I'll stay here and wait until... Say, one week from now. Take your time, explore your options and only move in when you have to. Come back in seven days even if you haven't done anything yet, I don't want to raid down there for nothing and possibly end up captured myself. Or worse, dead." she explained.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Sure, if you think so. I think they can be herded into anything with the simple promise of sexual favors. Appears that I have enough looks to pull that off." Cassandra remarked, not thinking too highly about this supposed leadership ability of hers. Bit she would have to move on, Elora giving her a week to spend before she too would act, whatever that would entail. Deciding to get a move on, Cassandra took her little group along, getting all of them closer to the town and maybe to some position where they could observe the mayor's lewd mansion for a good time to move in.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cassandra: Gettin' Waitin'

Coming to the town, and pondering how to proceed, the goblins decided to chip in for their busty leader. "We go at night, boobie mistress!" one suggested. "Yes! When their human eyes cannot see! Then we break in!" they spoke of breaking into the dungeon, though if Cassandra had a better plan, she was free to speak it instead of following the simple goblin approach.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Hmm, I suppose it is going to be that simple. We'll need to wait until nightfall though. Let's find a place where we can lay low until then." Cassandra told her minion group, opting to go for the least thought out plan, despite her better judgement. They would need to wait though, and that was exactly what she intended to do as there was little to be done until night rolled around.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nightfall came. The goblins looked excited as the lights in the town went out. Meanwhile, the lights in the mansion at large remained on. From where she hid, Cassandra could see the mayor bring a maid into his room. With a bit of a hanging head, as if submissive and fearful, she allowed herself to have her arms tied behind her, a blindfold put over her face, and a gag put in her mouth. The mayor then began to toy with her, bringing out what seemed to be a wooden riding horse and making her sit on it before light sounds of whipping could be heard as he started to crack his whip on her back.

It seemed there was a back entry to the mansion, just below where the mayor was whipping the maid on the second floor. It was fenced off by a brick wall which seemed to be a small garden. Though Cassandra couldn't see into the garden from where she and the goblins were. There were also windows all over the first floor, leaving the front door, the rear garden, and the various windows as points of entry.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

After a few hours spent with loitering about, night came to the town, thus signaling that it was time for Cassandra and her group to get a move on. They had observed the mansion and located a few possible entryways to use during the waiting time, and would now be using one of them to gain entry. Hoping that the mayor would remain busy with his fun, the healer took her group towards the back garden, considering that to be the best path for them to take.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Coming up to the brick wall, it was tall enough for Cassandra to jump up and grab with her hands. The goblins formed a ladder to look up and over, before looking back down and whispering to Cassandra. "Two guards, mistress! Men with swords!" the spotter goblin informed her. "By the door!"

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The groups sneaked forward in the dark of the night, making way towards the house, with Cassandra going first and the goblin minions following in short order after her. The little green guys were also taking care of lookout, so they easily found out that there were guards posted behind the wall. She should really have been expecting it to be honest, as someone wealthy like the mayor would not likely leave themselves unprotected and just trust the wall to keep them safe. "Let's see if we can find a way in from the side windows. Those men do not deserve to be caught up in this." the healer told her minions.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The goblins followed Cassandra away, looking through some of the nearby windows. It seemed mostly populated for the most part. There was a living quarters with several sleeping staff inside, a kitchen with a woman in a maid dress cleaning dishes, and a casual room with wide open space, a couch and a table in front of a fireplace that boasted a trophy of a bear's head. This room seemed empty. When one of the goblins tried it, the window was locked. Though the sounds of dishes clanking could be heard. The maid opened the window to the kitchen, seemingly to let some of the cool night air in because she was getting hot. The goblins grinned, seemingly wanting to go to the kitchen and 'silence' the maid.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Some looking around followed, Cassandra and her minions having fairly few options that would allow entry into the house without breaking something or risking entering the place in a populated room. The kitchen was probably going to be the safest bet as the maid opened up the window, not being aware of the threat outside apparently. As much as she did not want it, the healer decided that this would be the path for them. "We'll enter through there. Try not to hurt the maid, she doesn't have any part in all of this." she instructed the gobbos.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cassandra: Spyin' on miedos

The goblins rushed in, the maid unaware of their sneaky entry until it was too late and she had countless of the little nightmares all over her, holding her mouth closed and feeling up her breasts and crotch. The girl squirmed and cried with a muffled voice, while the goblins toyed with her.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Somehow, the disorganized goblins managed to do their job, though Cassandra was not keen on them sexually abusing the maid when they got a chance. Giving one of the green guys a crack on the head with her wand, she tried to establish some form of control over the situation. I think I told you to knock her out, she doesn't deserve that to be done to her. Just do what I say, please." she told the goon squad, making sure to assure the maid that no harm would come to her, but she would have to be unconscious for a while.

Assuming the goblins did as they were told, Cassandra would move to the door of the kitchen and have a peek to the other side to see what they were dealing with. There probably wasn't a door to the basement in the kitchen, so she was fairly sure that the group would need to move along a little further.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cassandra: Knockin' out miedos

The maid cast a shocked look at Cassandra before she was knocked out with some rag a goblin had been carrying. Not able to leave things be completely though, one goblin quickly pulled off the maid's panties and wore them on his head, chuckling lecherously.

Peeking outside, the main hall seemed to be empty, mind the familiar sight of the two female guards standing on the floor above, apparently having a conversation. The balcony was right above them, and so there wasn't true direct sight and it'd be easy to veer towards the upper floor onlooking the lower floor and explore the apparent open space behind the stairs. "The situation was a bit ad-libbed, but things went as desired in the end." Houri said, brushing her pink hair, having a look about her as if she just got out of the shower before donning her armor. "The mayor will find himself in deep shit soon. We want to be gone once reckoning starts coming his way." Lilith replied. "Indeed. Even if she was just a passer-by, people will continue to wonder where she and everyone else are going if they're never coming back. It's too consistent." Houri stated. "That poor Cassandra. She looked so naive. What the hell was she doing, embarking on such dangerous and suspicious requests?" Lilith sighed with regret. "Just forget about it. She's probably with 'her' right now, with the goblins. Poor thing." Houri pitied Cassandra dismissively.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The space beyond the kitchen door was apparently the main hall, if the size of it was anything to go by. It was empty at first glance, but soon was revealed not to be as Cassandra heard the two guards from earlier talking amongst themselves on the upper floor. They didn't appear to know of her being there, and were clearly expecting something completely different to be her current condition. Since she was not sure about them, the healer decided to ignore the two. The goblins were there, and that was all she had to go by.

Looking out for further guards, she made a decision to stay out of sight as best as she could and check the nearest rooms for a way to the cellar.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cassandra: Being afraid of what lurks behind the stairs

One of the goblin sneaks along and looks behind the staircase, soon leaning out and waving Cassandra over, while the two women start talking about their revealing clothes and what they wish they could be wearing. "A tux? Wow, I never thought that would be your style." Houri said to Lilith.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The goblin sentry found something out, which he soon pointed out to the rest of them. Paying only some attention to the discussion about clothes, Cassandra made her way to the area that the goblin was showing, hoping that there would be progress in there.