What's new

RPG RPG Maker [うさぎめしや / usabox] MaiDenSnow Eve / MaiDenSnow Eve ~さる前夜祭~ (RE115762, RJ115762)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: MaiDenSnow Eve

Keep the old version (where possible) and copy your save files over to the updated version. After that it's a matter of playing to find out how stable the new build is.

Restart if you want to, but there's no need to do so just because it's a new version.

Yukihirou

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Keep the old version (where possible) and copy your save files over to the updated version. After that it's a matter of playing to find out how stable the new build is.

Restart if you want to, but there's no need to do so just because it's a new version.
Will it cause glitch/bug by using old saves on newer version? (I mean, did this happen to you guys in the past when switching to new version?). If so then i'll gladly wait a few weeks for update patchs

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Will it cause glitch/bug by using old saves on newer version? (I mean, did this happen to you guys in the past when switching to new version?). If so then i'll gladly wait a few weeks for update patchs
.- . If there's any glitch/bug, it won't be from old save to new version, but that the new version simply have those glitch/bug by default.

If you want to wait, try checking the site to see if there's any new patches out (he wipe old patches after an update)

If there's no patch after a few days, it's probably stable.

EDIT: If I'm understanding the ink change on red essence. It basically let you take out red essences that push your stat above max tier (i.e. in the sample with Gigant and Strength, you'd be able to remove Strength I think)

Sword Acute now give bonus power to weapon instead of giving it divinity for the attack.

Musketeer skill can be used even if you're under hexes that prevent moving (Capture, down, etc)
Also gain Indure Pain (endure if you want English, but eh Engrish in game) and 3x knockback?

Also, saw some guy who's got to floor 200 in usagi's twitter o_O lv 370 monster...

Last edited:

Yukihirou

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

.- . If there's any glitch/bug, it won't be from old save to new version, but that the new version simply have those glitch/bug by default.

If you want to wait, try checking the site to see if there's any new patches out (he wipe old patches after an update)

If there's no patch after a few days, it's probably stable.

EDIT: If I'm understanding the ink change on red essence. It basically let you take out red essences that push your stat above max tier (i.e. in the sample with Gigant and Strength, you'd be able to remove Strength I think)

Sword Acute now give bonus power to weapon instead of giving it divinity for the attack.

Musketeer skill can be used even if you're under hexes that prevent moving (Capture, down, etc)
Also gain Indure Pain (endure if you want English, but eh Engrish in game) and 3x knockback?

Also, saw some guy who's got to floor 200 in usagi's twitter o_O lv 370 monster...
so the more lv they have, the more hits they can take in before they die and they hit even harder.
but do their evasion and precision increase too? if so, they It seem even agility build wont help much in this case.
I have at least gotten to lv 50 of each dungeon minus the last one at least one or 2 times to find all red essences max slotted armors (stupid reason I believe) but that took like a whole morning and a few more hours and I fell fucking sleepy. I wonder how long he's been letting his computer on without letting it rest since doing that run. ( yeah, my lap sucks, overheat after like 2 hours playing RPGmaker games 0_0)

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

so the more lv they have, the more hits they can take in before they die and they hit even harder.
but do their evasion and precision increase too? if so, they It seem even agility build wont help much in this case.
I have at least gotten to lv 50 of each dungeon minus the last one at least one or 2 times to find all red essences max slotted armors (stupid reason I believe) but that took like a whole morning and a few more hours and I fell fucking sleepy. I wonder how long he's been letting his computer on without letting it rest since doing that run. ( yeah, my lap sucks, overheat after like 2 hours playing RPGmaker games 0_0)
The picture was border of erosion :v so at least he can take a break whenever he reaches the house.

Yukihirou

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The picture was border of erosion :v so at least he can take a break whenever he reaches the house.
Oh I see, so that's it :rolleyes:
still... don't know much about the stat of a lv 350 monster 0_0

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Past level 100, the only way to beat crowds is to use the combination of confuse scroll + judgement scroll + maidensnow ability. This is well known even before the last dungeon was implemented. Since monsters killing each other add the levels of the defeated monster to their own, 370 at 200 is quite normal.

The build used is probably the max attack/max magic build, obviously with everything at +30. It's only this deep that the REALLY good stuff drops, technically implausible gear like multiple level 2 status effect red essence weapons for example.

Level 227 headless count: 10-15 damage per shot with +30 limbfire (damage modifier +2%). At level 370 I would have to use a different weapon to even hurt the monster.

Yukihirou

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Past level 100, the only way to beat crowds is to use the combination of confuse scroll + judgement scroll + maidensnow ability. This is well known even before the last dungeon was implemented. Since monsters killing each other add the levels of the defeated monster to their own, 370 at 200 is quite normal.

The build used is probably the max attack/max magic build, obviously with everything at +30. It's only this deep that the REALLY good stuff drops, technically implausible gear like multiple level 2 status effect red essence weapons for example.

Level 227 headless count: 10-15 damage per shot with +30 limbfire (damage modifier +2%). At level 370 I would have to use a different weapon to even hurt the monster.
Wait wait... so you're saying past level 1000, if the game throw at you multiple monster den then the only way is to run to the nearest door?
I though they only get more HP with more lv, to think they even got res/def...:eek:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wait wait... so you're saying past level 1000, if the game throw at you multiple monster den then the only way is to run to the nearest door?
I though they only get more HP with more lv, to think they even got res/def...:eek:
Short of cheating, you'll never pass 300 let alone 1000.

Here's an example: the nuclear wand kills the portal at level 1, but once you reach monster level 80 even the wand won't be enough to finish the portal off in one shot. Since HP levels remain constant throughout the monster levels, what changes is the stats like defence, magic resistance etc.

Yukihirou

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Short of cheating, you'll never pass 300 let alone 1000.

Here's an example: the nuclear wand kills the portal at level 1, but once you reach monster level 80 even the wand won't be enough to finish the portal off in one shot. Since HP levels remain constant throughout the monster levels, what changes is the stats like defence, magic resistance etc.
Sorry, typo, I mean lv 100, not 1000 :)
anyways, but that mean pure agi build will not make it there right? since the build focus on agi/dex, then the game throw at you waves of enemies with better accuracy (dex) and defense (def) :eek:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry, typo, I mean lv 100, not 1000 :)
anyways, but that mean pure agi build will not make it there right? since the build focus on agi/dex, then the game throw at you waves of enemies with better accuracy (dex) and defense (def) :eek:
Better dex and def means the enemy attacks are more accurate and they take less damage. Only the Macabre with its falcon stake deals more damage with dex. High-level monsters also dodge more often because their agility is higher. Enemy strength going up is the main problem, what previously hit for 4-5 damage goes up to 40-50 damage when monster levels go past level 70. Once you have a roomful of monsters who do that, player skill determines whether it's a successful escape/extermination or mass rape time.

Since you've made it to level 50 on the other dungeons, you should probably have noticed how much longer it takes to kill monsters even with equipment at maximum durability. The delay is mostly because your own attacks do less damage per turn when compared to monster level 1.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Better dex and def means the enemy attacks are more accurate and take less damage. Only the Macabre with his falcon stake deals more damage with dex. High-level monsters also dodge more often because their agility is higher.

Since you've made it to level 50 on the other dungeons, you should probably have noticed how much longer it takes to kill monsters even with equipment at maximum durability. The delay is mostly because your own attacks do less damage per turn when compared to monster level 1.
Well, both Dex and Agi are accounted for hit rating so :x dex/agi build is the least likely to care about that extra agi on enemies.

And Str build uses 2h sword which gains hit with Str (dual wield doesn't :v) and Magic build pretty much ignore evasion anyway since elemental impact doesn't miss (so athame + elem3 = lol what is dodge)

Yukihirou

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Better dex and def means the enemy attacks are more accurate and they take less damage. Only the Macabre with its falcon stake deals more damage with dex. High-level monsters also dodge more often because their agility is higher. Enemy strength going up is the main problem, what previously hit for 4-5 damage goes up to 40-50 damage when monster levels go past level 70. Once you have a roomful of monsters who do that, player skill determines whether it's a successful escape/extermination or mass rape time.

screw it then, better prepare a sex-build and just look for doors and kill off weaklings while letting the stronger monsters have their way with my PC :eek:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, both Dex and Agi are accounted for hit rating so :x dex/agi build is the least likely to care about that extra agi on enemies.

And Str build uses 2h sword which gains hit with Str (dual wield doesn't :v) and Magic build pretty much ignore evasion anyway since elemental impact doesn't miss (so athame + elem3 = lol what is dodge)
Elemental impact won't work if the physical hit doesn't connect in the first place. You wouldn't know this but portals in the last dungeon are the perfect example to illustrate this point.

I'm sure Monceber can prove me wrong eventually when his agility build also makes it to level 100 in the last dungeon, but at level 105 with monster levels at a minimum of 70 even the weakest monsters were hitting me for 20-30 damage on my +30 armour.

Even Dragonpaladin's super magic build didn't last long in the last dungeon once the monster levels spike into the 100s.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Elemental impact won't work if the physical hit doesn't connect in the first place. You wouldn't know this but portals in the last dungeon are the perfect example to illustrate this point.

I'm sure Monceber can prove me wrong eventually when his agility build also makes it to level 100 in the last dungeon, but at level 105 with monster levels at a minimum of 70 even the weakest monsters were hitting me for 20-30 damage on my +30 armour.

Even Dragonpaladin's super magic build didn't last long in the last dungeon once the monster levels spike into the 100s.
.- . I don't know about the portal, but I've killed plenty of Macabre just through elemental impact alone.

Or rather, considering the portal is flat out immune to non-wand/scroll stuffs, I wouldn't use it as example.

Yukihirou

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

euh...
does deadly poison always last 5 turn on enemies? if so, does it do damage based on fixed amount or on % ?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

.- . I don't know about the portal, but I've killed plenty of Macabre just through elemental impact alone.

Or rather, considering the portal is flat out immune to non-wand/scroll stuffs, I wouldn't use it as example.
I've killed plenty of macabres as well, and I can say with absolute certainty that the elemental impact won't connect if they dodged the physical hit in the first place.

Taking another example: The various statues and towers in the last dungeon aren't immune to your attacks, but if your physical strike misses you won't get the follow-up elemental impact damage.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Couple of patches for the latest version.

As always, download and place them in the patch folder to avoid complications. The changes are quite minor though, both of them relate to the merchant interface.

Yukihirou

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me what "blurred gun sight -6" means when using shot shell?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me what "blurred gun sight -6" means when using shot shell?
The October version introduced deliberate inaccuracy when guns are loaded with shotgun shells (to equalise the increased spread of special abilities like Dawn-star, Soul fatale etc.).

In Japanese, it comes through as ショットシェル
距離に比例して照準がぶれる -0 → -3。

Previously dawn-star with a force detonator equipped with shotgun shells was an instant room cleaner for most monster levels, but with this change players have to work a little harder to finish off monster rooms now that some of the shots don't hit the intended target.

The change also makes the new automaton inscription desirable since:

命中率を維持する
照準がぶれる効果を緩和する(+3)

Once installed, players get the old effect of the shotgun shell back now that the offset has been rectified. Of course, the automaton inscription comes with its own penalties so it's really up to players to decide what's best for them.

Last edited: