What's new

RPG RPG Maker [うさぎめしや / usabox] MaiDenSnow Eve / MaiDenSnow Eve ~さる前夜祭~ (RE115762, RJ115762)

Kohakuren

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: MaiDenSnow Eve

Danke!
А few more questions:
1. Is it possible to increase the max number of inventory slots?
2. Fall in the Vitality depends on something?
1. Impossible.
2. Vitality can deceases by walking around. Rapes also decease your vitality.

sup12up

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1. Impossible.
2. Vitality can deceases by walking around. Rapes also decease your vitality.
thank

Sorry if I repeat issues, but:

1. what does "lock and unlock" in alchemy?
2. than is possible to remove excitation (pink line around mana bar) in danger zone? Some potion or something else?
3. what need to craft Stray cat? gothic brassier + ?
4. what is stance better at moment rape? Indure or Refuse or accept? Stance "Accept" useful vs rape?
5. for use the silver chest a need to buy the game or what?
Oh, this game is over yet or still working on it?

Last edited:

Anonolurker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thank

Sorry if I repeat issues, but:

1. what does "lock and unlock" in alchemy?
2. than is possible to remove excitation (pink line around mana bar) in danger zone? Some potion or something else?
3. what need to craft Stray cat? gothic brassier + ?
4. what is stance better at moment rape? Indure or Refuse or accept? Stance "Accept" useful vs rape?
5. for use the silver chest a need to buy the game or what?
Oh, this game is over yet or still working on it?
1. If your skirt or other clothing takes enough damage it will become shorter or smaller when repaired and you can "lock" the item to its current appearance to stop it from changing when it is further repaired.
2. Pretty sure the pink bar just goes down over time, there might be a temporary limit to how low it goes but I don't know about it, I try my best to not get raped :)
3. I don't know about the stray cat thing, but once you get through the mines (the second map) the transition area (with the cat) will have a chest to the left of the entrance to the third map, that chest has the gothic outfit. Use the... angelic hallow (I think that is what it is named, its a skill on the second page on the left of the popup menu and it jumps you forward) to jump over to it.
4. Good question, I wouldn't mind knowing that myself.
5. I'm pretty sure the silver chest is the same as the wooden chest (keeps your items so you can grab them from that same chest in many places) but has an item capacity of 100 instead of the wooden chest's 25.

Longherin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

For 4: In my (limited) experience refusal and acceptance are the better options.
Talk about extremes...
Refusal: lets you struggle and possibly regain control to fight/heal what have you.
Acceptance: The thing on top of you leave once it finishes whatever it was doing.

Refusal gets better against more enemies, while acceptance gets progressively worse. :|

sup12up

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

5. I'm pretty sure the silver chest is the same as the wooden chest (keeps your items so you can grab them from that same chest in many places) but has an item capacity of 100 instead of the wooden chest's 25.
I know their differences, the question is how to use it?
I can deposit any items, but i can't after pick them up. Phrase appears "You must to donate another." So I asked what need do for unblock?

But thanks for answers Longherin, Anonolurker!

I found location with tree and got system dialogue:
"Come here, before you arrive at bottom of ossuary
you need restart for unseal the memory"

Well, need start new game? And does it make sense?

Last edited:

Galadios

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

any one doing a basic translation of this ?
and can any one tell me how do you return home and how do you change clothes ?

Last edited:

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Look some post before, Developer is translating it, just a little bit every new update.
He doesn´t want anyone to edit his work.

Kohakuren

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I can deposit any items, but i can't after pick them up. Phrase appears "You must to donate another." So I asked what need do for unblock?

You must deposit an equipment or weapon to take things out. That's one for one. I'm not sure though.

about the hollow tree place, you need to choose only 1 between the nameless blade at hollow tree and Cross piece at bottom of something place. Want another one? yeah new game please.

sup12up

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hey guys,
1. what gives silver essence?
2. why need item "collection-box"?

Last edited:

whatever97

Demon Girl
Reputation score

just found out about this game by accident (lol) and thought it looked interesting but...I get the errors from the first few pages 4 hp (I always try a demo first before deciding) and the dslite one still has that error going about and yes I tried the RPG thingy and the other one which works on three other ones but when I transfer the data folder and graphic folder 4 hp time (I read to page 4 or 6 lol) sorry for my noobness >.< and I hope im not necroing a downed thread
(I don't even know if I worded that right)

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You can only take an item out of the silber box while putting another one in. So you exchange one item of your inventory for one item in the box.
And yeah, the translation is pretty much crap. While it is nice that the Developer translates the game to english it does not really help that he can't really speak english and wants nobody to mess with his files. Well, at least his game still gets frequent upgrades, albeit it still feels kinda unfinished.

Zalgo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there a download somewhere among the 68 sum pages?

Zalgo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Another question is there by any chance a translation?

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Another question is there by any chance a translation?
Beyond the very basic machine translation of most of the hud? No.

If I recall, the author spoke out against fan translations, saying he would make one himself. However, his "official" translation is basically just barely understandable google translate pasted over the hud.

Zalgo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If I recall, the author spoke out against fan translations, saying he would make one himself. However, his "official" translation is basically just barely understandable google translate pasted over the hud.
Damn that sucks.

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It makes the game playable, though. At least it did for me. There is next to no story text in the game. Almost everything else is translated, except for some more advanced item and stat stuff which you won't need unless you get REALLY deep into the game. You might get hung up on the tutorials though, but there is some help in the first few pages of this thread.