What's new

RPG RPG Maker [うさぎめしや / usabox] MaiDenSnow Eve / MaiDenSnow Eve ~さる前夜祭~ (RE115762, RJ115762)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: MaiDenSnow Eve

My apologies, I assumed that players knew that PC's room only opens when all 5 bosses are beaten. Been in endgame for too long...

No idea on manastone, I haven't gotten it to drop. (Mostly due to redemption spamming) Now that I got a full set of just about every essence I use, (missing skill and 3 status effect) I need to fix this habit.

+25 4 Slotted sailor fuku +_+ that's fricken awesome item! (best agi & dodge) I kinda want to see you use it with a mithirl + 3x status effect rapier wonder how much rape that is. I am still digging around for a 2 red essence 3 slot gothic brassier. That and leveling a new set of perfect slotted weapons (granite blade for burial blade, a Lv2 para automatic). (Old ones go into the bank at +15 & 20 respectively) Still need a good dual-wield melee weapon and I am good to go.

PS: You know you do too much damage when your dawn-star one shotted Wild Hunt along with its summons at low floor as well as > 60% of your hp
Current weapon loadout: Vanguard (Lv2 Magi-Equip+Lv3 Ice), Automatic (Lv2 Para, Lv1 Knockback, Lv3 Water), Automatic (Lv1 Dark, Lv3 Skill), Granite (-> Fire 3 Burial).
Missing a dual wield melee, likely 2 slotted jade blade. (Funny thing is, best melee weapon is actually knuckle duster, due to range damage + melee damage at point blank. It results in a max of 4~6 hits + 2 follow ups from elem essence.)

Rants on Divinity:
There's 4 level of Divinity
0) Normal
1) Holy
2) Plasma
3) Holy-Plasma

At Holy-Plasma level, you are doing ~100% damage to all enemies, with only one, its closer to 50~75% (Due to defense) at normal, you are doing ~25% damage on enemies with resistance. (And there's a LOT of resistance on the hard mobs)
Holy-plasma effectively cancels the resistance out, and any weakness captialized. (ie +100% damage on my dawn-star screenshot)

Lv3 Divinity is the mark of any end-game melee weapon, and Lv1/Lv2 divinity (unless you are using mithirl ammo along with a status effect weapon) is necessary for all endgame ranged. Since ammo can take care of the missing holy or plasma.

For default plasma weapon like granite blade, add a elem 3 (any elem will give holy and holy is of a lower rank than plasma because of it) and you are good to go. Essence like mithirl (2x silver) increase durability and gives holy/plasma. Mithirl essence is also best single slotted essence possible for any none default plasma weapon.

Rants on PC's History:
Due to the fact you can enter PC's room without restarting, you can save and load your history. This makes it possible for virgin play through to temporarily take a break in order to get the extra contents. (What I did on Sunday, got every single extra customization except pregnant/futanari unlocked.)
1) Go into PC's room
2) Save
3) Go to bed and save history (for loading, not reading)
4) Load Save, do whatever you need to do
5) Go back to PC's room, and go to desk
6) Load History

IMO, both Neko eared and Rabbit eared PC makes me drool, PC's such an eye-candy with silver hair and animal ears/tail. And a horrid blow to concentration at times.
I've never actually stayed out long enough for silver essences to drop, so I can't say if the elemental damage boost is better compared to any of the more common elemental attacks.

Then again, my character is built around rape resistance and survival when cornered with most of my damage coming from weapons and crowd control status effects. I notice with the latest patch that spawning right in the middle of a small room with 4-5 enemies nearby has become quite a common phenomenon.

I heard that getting animal essence is a bit like gambling, despite a thorough violation by Belle there's no guarantee she'll bestow lycanthropy. Anyone care to confirm?

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Confirmed on the random, but it greatly increases with futanari. Tried it without futanari and she just rapes you with a specific black, long, and hard object. That and regular attacks.

Silver + Elem essence gives you level 3 divinity. Its an excellent essence and if you have a non-divinity weapon, its definitely someone thing add to get Lv3 Divinity.

Random comment: Once upon a time, I wanted 4 different Lv3 Elemental essence on a Limb-fire. Then I found that elemental essence doesn't stack unless the same type. I shurgged and hunted for Lv3 elemental essence anyways. That and the near impossible to drop Magi-Equip 2. Still got Belle's Earth 3 and Wild Hunter's Thunder 3 to do, gambatte watashiwa.

Here's a tip, unconfirmed though. The clothing that you originally got from chest/boss has a higher drop rate in that specific area. Might be just my imagination though.

Last edited:

Monceber

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I heard that getting animal essence is a bit like gambling, despite a thorough violation by Belle there's no guarantee she'll bestow lycanthropy. Anyone care to confirm?
Yeah, it's not 100% chance - I got it only after second time.

Monceber said:
I have only one such item so I can't confirm if it's a 25% increase or just 3 points.
Well, it looks like it does work only for wear - upgrading weapn didn't increase its durability. :(

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, it looks like it does work only for wear - upgrading weapn didn't increase its durability. :(
Weapons already differs in durability.
While my 3 slotted granite is 32/32 durability. I have a 2 slotted granite blade at 35/35 durability. That's already 3 dura difference. Cursed weapon also have lower dura but can be repaired.

Updated: Drop Rarity
Normal - No Star (~66%)
Uncommon - Blank Star (~26%)
Rare - Silver Star (~5%)
Super Rare - Gold Star (~2%?)
Unseen - Red Star (1%? Hard mode only? 30+ floor dungeon only? Monster Floor's colored variant only?)

That's my basic feel on drop rates. Silver star or elem 3 requires a series amount of farming, but due to 1/7 essence drop and 10% or so drop rate, its the only viable loot to farm. (Took me at least 10+ runs to 15~20 floors on x # of minotaurs though. But interestingly enough, dropped on floor 8 proving that essence drop is completely random)
Gold star otoh, is like pray to RNG gold. At least I haven't even gotten a single black knight to drop anything since my first. i.e. you can get lucky, but only once.
Unseen are still exactly that I am afraid. Until one of us get it anyways.

There goes my dream of Lv2 magi-tech on all my weapons. With ~90 magic, I get +31.5 damage to all my Lv2 magi-equip weapons. (15% from clock-engine, 20% from Lv2 magi-equip)

Rants on crafting a 4-slotted limb-fire
So drawf thought it was funny to give me 2x knuckle duster with 3 red/4 slots.
So I did:
Knuckle duster 3 red/4 slots + Knuckle duster 3 red/4 slots = Sky shooter 2 red/2 slots
Sky shooter 1 slot + Sky shooter 2 red/2 slots = Sky shooter slot expanded to 2 slots clean
Sky shooter + Lv1 HP Essence (effectively a downgrade) = 4 slot limb-fire clean.
Only took about 1.5k for the 2x knuckle dusters, 1.1k for the sky shooter, 2.5k for the fusion fees. i.e. free limb-fire 4 slots. (Knowing a fusion recipe helps immensely in crafting the said item.)
Only problem is clothing ._.

Last edited:

rabilion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A few questions and comments...

Regarding "Divinity" that was mentioned earlier, is that the almost dragon-shaped icons on weapons? They're listed as enchanted and silver in the English version. Also, does silver need to be on a weapon? I have it on a dog-collar right now, however, no idea if it takes effect on that slot.

Also, a rather weird bug, and I have no idea if it can be reproduced, but it seems Belle was able to give me both over-sensitive "and" by-sex at the same time. Normally those status effects are mutually exclusive, (Over-sensitive is the non-futa version of by-sex and it will swap the status effect when you change through the menu). Nevertheless, it left me with a rather creepy mental image...

Lastly...
Trying to play with 1000% habits and -200 morale feels like almost a lesson in futility. The arousal bar becomes a one-way street, and a lot of normal attacks can randomly build it up. As soon as it passes half, your pretty much a time-bomb, as passion beat and animal passions will finish you off very quick. Intoxicate becomes fatal too, doubly with the traps. (Roland will uncontrollably fap for the entire duration of a intoxicate trap debuff draining your vitality to 0. >_>; )

Edit: Also, the new addition of letting you reset the game at anytime, left an infinite money glitch in the game. Every time you restart, you'll get a new longsword and limb-fire in your inventory. Those, combined with the bondage for starting at the chapel gives you 600 ect to sell every time.

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Regarding "Divinity" that was mentioned earlier, is that the almost dragon-shaped icons on weapons? They're listed as enchanted and silver in the English version. Also, does silver need to be on a weapon? I have it on a dog-collar right now, however, no idea if it takes effect on that slot.
That is correct. However, one of the explanation at the cliff in Japanese states that its qualification of the supernatural -> Hence Divinity. Old reference originally from Battle Goddess, a quick reference to the fact that those of lesser divine cannot hurt or kill the divine.
Silver essence in collar only increase durability and 0.5 def/0.5 resist.
Silver is an awesome essence all by itself. It increases the divinity level by 1, hence if its normal, you get Holy, if its holy already, you get plasma.

Use Holy/Plasma or Holy/Enchant, I prefer plasma due to plasma bullets giving that effect and enchant conflicting with essence enchants.

Here's the direct translation:
In terms of qualification of supernatural:
Demonized = Magic = Breath > Holy > Normal

In reality, or what I am used to in terms of wording:
Plasma + Holy > Plasma > Holy = Magic > Normal
PC doesn't have breath attack, due to resistance of mobs, only a few are weak to magic. And PC's only real magic is redemption. (That and gunner's broom)
Lv3 divinity is a must for any endgame melee weapon because of it. Reduced damage on bosses is not fun.
Doing 3x30~40 damage (Plasma only) on chevalier versus 3x80~100 damage (Holy/Plasma) using a jade blade. One I take about 5 turns killing, the other dies in 2 (angelic halow + normal, done alone with the summons).

Lastly...
Poor roland, wonder who's fault is that?
One of the reason I call her PC instead.

Edit: Also, the new addition of letting you reset the game at anytime, left an infinite money glitch in the game. Every time you restart, you'll get a new longsword and limb-fire in your inventory. Those, combined with the bondage for starting at the chapel gives you 600 ect to sell every time.
Money is faster in dungeon for me. Every weapon's somewhere between 300~1.2k, hence time wise I think dungeon's better. (600 etc isn't much when you beat the game and every upgrade takes 4k+ ._.)

Update on newest Nov 19 game file: Remember to download 2 mini-patch from the blog.

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

So I finally decided to try my hand at this game, and what is this cheat protection I keep hearing about? You mean the guy who made this game actually went the extra mile to implement cheat prevention in a single player game? What for?

Monceber

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

What for?
To make people actually play the game, I guess. I think author wanted players to enjoy the game and it's complexity, not just cheat to get lots of money or stuff.
Well, not like I care, I don't like using cheats in the first place, so this problem is rather nonexistent for me.

rabilion said:
Lastly...
Unless you have Oversensitive debuff, those values are nothing (well, maybe masturbation addiction is bad, as it grants weakness to Animal passion). They have influence (as they decrease your resistance to certain sexual acts) only if you're down to rape. But, if it's the case, it's not that different from virgin run - it's game over.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For those with the latest version dated today, it appears the author released two mini-patches addressing a crash with the assembly kit and a modification of the Black Goat enemy.

The latter is interesting since some players here really hate taking this opponent on without a good set of firearms. Perhaps it's something to do with the Goat's AI, drop rates or strength of attacks.

Monceber

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Oh, cool!

Also, yay, he answered my question! :) I got fed up with trying to get red star essence and asked him in comments on his blog. And here we go:

@usagi_mesiya said:
Red Star in creature book means "Creature won't produce those essences in general way".
Hm... does he mean that they'll produce them in non-general way (as in pregnancy)? Gotta check this...

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In pregnancy or as in drop in weapons.

Auto-maid was kind enough to drop me a automatic with 3 slot and para 2. One of the reason why leveled up one automatic and then stored it away to level up this one.
Then again, weapon drop is 100% random. So pregnancy might be the only way to get it. (is kinda annoyed that author is asking us to get raped and be pregnant, must be another way for virgin walk through ~~)

Last edited:

gullwing

Demon Girl
Reputation score

can someone say what page the MEGA link (if there is one)for this game is located?

i have used the search function and have manually gone through some of the pages but couldn't find it. Ty

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No game link on this forum due to exactly 2 loli in game.
I have 100% beast compendium, and there's exactly 2 loli (and 4 female monster in total) character in this game hence not allowed on ULMF.

You will have better luck googling to find an older version.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No game link on this forum due to exactly 2 loli in game.
I have 100% beast compendium, and there's exactly 2 loli (and 4 female monster in total) character in this game hence not allowed on ULMF.

You will have better luck googling to find an older version.
So you've found who occupied #1 and #2 slots in the beast compendium. According to the patch notes, it seems to be the dwarf blacksmith and the black cat vendor. Am I wrong?

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Apparently there's 55/55. Authour removed these 2.
I am at 95% finished with essence drop as well, just need the red floating doll and black crow's essence. (1/50 drop is low orz)

Otoh, no luck with rare item drop like lighter, crystal, etc item compendium is far from complete.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You are wrong, apparently there's 55/55. Authour removed these 2.

I am at 95% finished with essence drop as well, just need the red floating doll and black crow's essence. (1/50 drop is low orz)

Otoh, no luck with rare item drop like lighter, crystal, etc item compendium is far from complete.
It appears I'll need to progress to Makai difficulty to see the final 2 enemies then. The crystal from the floating eyeball technically drops even in normal, but a drop chance of 1/150 is the lowest I've seen.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

When 1% isn't low enough.

You don't need makai difficulty, (I am still in normal to farm lv3 elem essence) tell me the # that you are missing and I can probably inform you where you need to go. Though might need to wait until I get home (3 hours or so)

If only there's a way to manually trade items with save files. (I want a 3 slotted gothic brassier already orz. My 2 slotted is like +24 now)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

When 1% isn't low enough.

You don't need makai difficulty, (I am still in normal to farm lv3 elem essence) tell me the # that you are missing and I can probably inform you where you need to go. Though might need to wait until I get home (3 hours or so)

If only there's a way to manually trade items with save files. (I want a 3 slotted gothic brassier already orz. My 2 slotted is like +24 now)
I'm still missing monsters #1 and #2 in the bestiary. It's probably something ridiculous like making it to level 30+ on a full clear rather than the exit running strategy I've been using.

I have a 3-slot goth suit, but I'm not giving it up since I still want a 2-socket stray cat which I will get once I get an animal essence from Belle.

Monceber

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm still missing monsters #1 and #2 in the bestiary.
Harleyquin13 said:
So you've found who occupied #1 and #2 slots in the beast compendium.
Dragonpaladin said:
Apparently there's 55/55. Authour removed these 2.
You're just using older version. As Dragonpaladin said, #1 and #2 were removed in updated version.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rants:
3 Slotted Gothic Brassier dangit! *rages* I want my stray cat already orz
*points knife at kitty cat*
"Please let me skin you" ._.
Though to be honest, I like gothic brassier + lycan more than stray cat, but stray cat has better stats, so that settles it.
Joking aside, it could always be worse. I could be farming for another Lv2 Magi-Equip essence.
Oh wait, I AM farming another lv2 Magi-Equip essence, except this time in graveyard instead of underground chapel.

Update: I was wrong on silver essence, its an awesome essence all by itself.
The essence increases the divinity level by adding holy if there's normal, adding holy if there's plasma, AND adding plasma if there's holy.
This means that with Elemental Essence & Silver Essence, you get a Lv3 Divinity Weapon. (On top of that, you get more durability to boot!)

Attached is a 4 slotted Limb-Fire. My Lightning essence gives holy, and the red silver essence gives plasama => Silver = total win.

Attachments

Last edited: