What's new

RPG RPG Maker [うさぎめしや / usabox] MaiDenSnow Eve / MaiDenSnow Eve ~さる前夜祭~ (RE115762, RJ115762)

Tailsthefox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: MaiDenSnow Eve

So... i've played through the demo, and am thinking of picking this up, but I have to know, is there any birth scenes in it? I already know there's pregnancy I can turn off...

rabilion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've read through the thread once or twice before, but I think I didn't see anything about Memory. So What is it for?
Memories are simply story scenes to view. Whenever you find one in a safe zone, it shows up under the memories option (The crystal icon) in the system menu. Some bonus maps also show up under memories as well. Keep in mind a few of them are unimplemented.

So... i've played through the demo, and am thinking of picking this up, but I have to know, is there any birth scenes in it? I already know there's pregnancy I can turn off...
As far as I can tell, its just treated as a status effect with no actual birthing. There are just some very minor visual changes that only show up during the latter half of the effect's already short duration.

edley

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I tried to use the decryption method as well as the compress method without 7-zip. But what I got is the game pops out with black screen for a while and then it shuts down itself. I've been trying for hours and still can't get it running. Anyone know the solution or the reason of it?
Change your windows time zone to UTC time, or another time that isn't affected by daylight savings.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Change your windows time zone to UTC time, or another time that isn't affected by daylight savings.
The author is putting up another update that fix the issue with daylight saving time (although it'll probably be tomorrow before it's up on DLSite?)

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The truth is that he so over protected hes game that it break at every little thing. This is the first time I hear about a game breaking on such a stupid reason.

This was the so called last drop in the glass to me. So maybe in a few months when he actually gives a fuck and clean up hes game the right way (not have to patch it all over the place) I will maybe buy it again.

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The truth is that he so over protected hes game that it break at every little thing. This is the first time I hear about a game breaking on such a stupid reason.

This was the so called last drop in the glass to me. So maybe in a few months when he actually gives a fuck and clean up hes game the right way (not have to patch it all over the place) I will maybe buy it again.
Hope so,the over-protection of this game's designer brings trouble to many players:(

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Over-protection of this game is against cheating, not playing it. So I don't mind it nearly as much. Also, since my region is set to JP (including clock) I never had a problem.

Its probably the lack of that, that is causing it. The only thing we should be complaining about is the missing content and how the author caters too much on JP players. (then again, considering sales, eng dlsite is like a joke compared to maniax)

In terms of pregnancy, you actually do end up giving birth. And getting a random purple stats essence that has randomized? (According to Harley) stats essence. (If you survive afterwards, its pretty painful since it instant KD your PC and leave you defenseless for a while)

Last edited:

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does this game still have many game breaking bugs? Also if possible can someone upload either a fully updated version or the newest dlsite one?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Over-protection of this game is against cheating, not playing it. So I don't mind it nearly as much. Also, since my region is set to JP (including clock) I never had a problem.

Its probably the lack of that, that is causing it. The only thing we should be complaining about is the missing content and how the author caters too much on JP players. (then again, considering sales, eng dlsite is like a joke compared to maniax)

In terms of pregnancy, you actually do end up giving birth. And getting a random purple stats essence that has about 2x the effect of a regular stats essence. (If you survive afterwards, its pretty painful since it instant KD your PC and leave you defenseless for a while) Purple essence are ridiculously powerful though (I recall that purple essence I got give 2x stats gain at its level, not sure if other type exists)
There was talk of the effect of purple stats on both the developer's website and the hima URL I gave weeks earlier. The consensus is it's really down to pot luck regarding the strength of purple essences since the vast majority are garbage and getting pregnant too often is itself a precursor to gaining another unwanted sexual habit which has to be purged at the church.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I guess the guy never heard about fan-funded games. There's games that have been completely funded by people who want it. The people who donated even $1 to the creation (i.e. paying the creators to make the game) gets a free copy of the game. Some of these donators choose to still buy the game because they love the idea and concepts of the game so much. When you're game is good, you don't need to beg for money, people will throw money at you.

Tether

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok... I was rockin along in this game. It is actually quite fun and challenging.
However. Today... out of the blue I get that 2HP error that is referenced in the beginning of this thread.

I have tried decrypting the rgss3a file and still no luck. WTF!! :confused:

Here is a screen capture of the error
MSEerror.gif

Anybody have any ideas?

Tether

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok... I was rockin along in this game. It is actually quite fun and challenging.
However. Today... out of the blue I get that 2HP error that is referenced in the beginning of this thread.

I have tried decrypting the rgss3a file and still no luck. WTF!! :confused:

Here is a screen capture of the error
View attachment 14785

Anybody have any ideas?
NEVERMIND!!!
DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME DID IT!!
GRRRRR :mad:

If you get that, just change your time zone to something that does not use DLST.
(This does kinda suck though. An application should NOT break simply because of the clock on the system.)

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Most of the bugs people complain about belong to the original game, the version floating around in file-hosts. Except the below:
DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME DID IT
Author just got to fixing it now, its pretty unique in terms of an error though, since our daylight saving ended just recently. Hence hard to blame the author.

its when is good
In my opinion, its when the author is well-known the donations starts working. And not exactly a workable model for h-games from japan. Especially when you can just download it for free when its out.

Tether

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I actually paid for the game on DLsite. That is why I was a smidge upset when it began to crash on startup for me.

Fortunately, it was a minor thing to resolve for now.
Glad the dev is aware of it though. Sometimes it takes something like this to learn more about the tools you are using. :)

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I actually paid for the game on DLsite. That is why I was a smidge upset when it began to crash on startup for me.
As someone who forked over his money, you have every right to complain of a bug. Hence, feel free to feel upset. (somehow the last sentence sounded weird)

Haven't played this game for a while though, waiting for the last few events to be implemented. And darn the doctor for running away after you got to the church *rages*

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score

On the tutorial Jumping, how can I finish that? I'm stuck =.=!!!

Monceber

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

On the tutorial Jumping, how can I finish that? I'm stuck =.=!!!
You need to use 'Rondato' skill for that. If you're playing English version, this skill's description actually helps a lot (something like "after attack do a jump-kick and leap" or so, don't remember).
To perform Rondato you need a 'running' buff. In training, though, it has to be with orange(?) duration (not a blue one). For that, do attack (z), then back-flip ('jump-kick', q-z), then aim (q) and use skill (a-left).

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You need to use 'Rondato' skill for that. If you're playing English version, this skill's description actually helps a lot (something like "after attack do a jump-kick and leap" or so, don't remember).
To perform Rondato you need a 'running' buff. In training, though, it has to be with orange(?) duration (not a blue one). For that, do attack (z), then back-flip ('jump-kick', q-z), then aim (q) and use skill (a-left).
It's hard to do as you comment, but thanks.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Once you get used to the controls, you don't need the menu. (my control is c, its where the options are. Then press L or R to reach skills, PC has a lot of skills though)
But before that, might be a good idea to refer to it. I myself have fully customized shortcuts.

Rants:
Darn you Minotaur and the fact skulls tiles aren't walls. Why you drop Fire 3 and get me killed at floor 22 due to Hels?
Yeah, failed crypt run, reason: forgot skull tiles are unpassable, but they aren't walls. Melee attack can still get through, so I was facing 4 hels, 3 melee (16 dmg * 2) and a mage (40 dmg). 106 hp heal blessing water wasn't enough and I got bursted down from over 130 hp.
Heh, at this skill level, judgement error kills my PC faster than being raped.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Once you get used to the controls, you don't need the menu. (my control is c, its where the options are. Then press L or R to reach skills, PC has a lot of skills though)
But before that, might be a good idea to refer to it. I myself have fully customized shortcuts.

Rants:
Darn you Minotaur and the fact skulls tiles aren't walls. Why you drop Fire 3 and get me killed at floor 22 due to Hels?
Yeah, failed crypt run, reason: forgot skull tiles are unpassable, but they aren't walls. Melee attack can still get through, so I was facing 4 hels, 3 melee (16 dmg * 2) and a mage (40 dmg). 106 hp heal blessing water wasn't enough and I got bursted down from over 130 hp.
Heh, at this skill level, judgement error kills my PC faster than being raped.
Skull tile?! Since I've stopped playing for a while to concentrate on Way" I have no idea what you're referring to. You wouldn't happen to have a picture of what you're referring to?

For the minotaur, shouldn't stopping his fire pillar spell be the first priority. Last I remembered he was very vulnerable to the blind status effect...