What's new

RPG RPG Maker [うさぎめしや / usabox] MaiDenSnow Eve / MaiDenSnow Eve ~さる前夜祭~ (RE115762, RJ115762)

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: MaiDenSnow Eve

Thanks :D. But actually I was referring to changing it into a melee weapon via the Dwarve enchant, but nevermind, I already gotten Def-3 Dex-3 Athame (with 1 extra slot) by the time I went BoE floor 9th, so I don't need my Knuckle Atk-3 Dex-3 Earth-1 anymore :).
When I have the time to play, I just want Agi-3 for her Sailor (and perhaps Stun-2 red to reduce hex duration).
Star essence + Stun-red on wears = lower Agi-down duration from Belle.

Last edited:

Yukihirou

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thanks :D. But actually I was referring to changing it into a melee weapon via the Dwarve enchant, but nevermind, I already gotten Def-3 Dex-3 Athame (with 1 extra slot) by the time I went BoE floor 9th, so I don't need my Knuckle Atk-3 Dex-3 Earth-1 anymore :).
When I have the time to play, I just want Agi-3 for her Sailor (and perhaps Stun-2 red to reduce hex duration).
Star essence + Stun-red on wears = lower Agi-down duration from Belle.
no matter how low it is, 2 or 3 turn from agi-down still mean death sentence if you're surrounded, oh, agi-down doesn't mean 1/2 action, just 1/2 move, as long as you don't move you're fine (you can use angelic halo or rondato to move around, those don't count)

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for pointing that out, but Agi-down still cut your Agility by 50% (reducible by endurance), and you can see how many rounds Hell Battler makes from Agi-down you whilst Agi-up himself.
Reducing Hex-duration just so to lower the risk that you aren't lock under other Hex-state (like Str-down + Def-down + mind-down or blind from nearby Raven) after being Agi-down under the same turn.

I'm done from OP my characters, I just hope Rumble Rabbit makes a clear counter against the other factors of Death (especially from Belle stupid decrease-speed + agi-down or Arachne troupe stupid binding + knock-down + paralysis) without too reliant on consumables :mad:.

Edit:
Oops, sorry I make a mistakes awhile back. The one that reduces hex-duration is actually gothic buster, and I'm not kin about stun-red essences on clothes.

Last edited:

Yukihirou

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thanks for pointing that out, but Agi-down still cut your Agility by 50% (reducible by endurance), and you can see how many rounds Hell Battler makes from Agi-down you whilst Agi-up himself.
Reducing Hex-duration just so to lower the risk that you aren't lock under other Hex-state (like Str-down + Def-down + mind-down or blind from nearby Raven) after being Agi-down under the same turn.

I'm done from OP my characters, I just hope Rumble Rabbit makes a clear counter against the other factors of Death (especially from Belle stupid decrease-speed + agi-down or Arachne troupe stupid binding + knock-down + paralysis) without too reliant on consumables :mad:.
to make it short, the rape factor is still to strong for us to handle...
I lost count of how many times I cleared one room after another, slain hundred if not thousand monster without being defeated only to be accidentally raped by a stealthy phantom ---> gang-bang the sequel ---> gameover *sigh*

Aarkken

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

My god it never ends, picked the game back up to kill some time remembered what I was doing and remembered why I stopped, farming belle for that 1 seal essence is driving me up the city walls.

Is there an easier way?

:Edit:
Just spent a whole hour moving essences to and from my donation box sorting them out and now I have everything stacked on themselves so 4 slots of atk1 and so on...... my god never again.

I had so many agi dex and str 1 that I threw away at least 10 of each minimum.

:EDIT2:
Finally got the last seal essence off of belle and proceded to make the Alternative... I am disappointed I was expecting more.
Maybe I am just to used to using my Epicedium sword.

On the note of guns is shotgun ammo worth using at all? was thinking of keeping a set of Auto pistols on me loaded with shotgun rounds for monster rooms.

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just spent a whole hour moving essences to and from my donation box sorting them out and now I have everything stacked on themselves so 4 slots of atk1 and so on...... my god never again.
Imagine the same thing, except all atk2 and so on. As well added into equipment of 4 slots. I swear I am tossing out Anti-beast 2 because it's taking up more space than it should. (double digits of those since it's suppose to be rare, except too much farming of belle and the beast. ._. )

Finally got the last seal essence off of belle and proceded to make the Alternative... I am disappointed I was expecting more.
Maybe I am just to used to using my Epicedium sword.
Epicedium Sword is best melee weapon in game. Only thing that compares is magic-based character with a Feather-Duster. Alternative as I mentioned before is actually a magic-based weapon due to the dependency.

i.e. it's not made for damage, just makes it so you can kill stuff without swapping weapon. (That and abuse shutter enchant, since it has nice compatibility with your magic stats)

On the note of guns is shotgun ammo worth using at all? was thinking of keeping a set of Auto pistols on me loaded with shotgun rounds for monster rooms.
Due to the way ammo works, shotgun ammo goes with cannon. (To deal with the x0.7 damage reduction and to reduce amount of ammo used)

So using on auto-pistol is a no. Something like Vanguard is a yes.

---

Update:
One run, 2 drops of Invoker essence.

And I survived and made it out somehow against lv40 randomly popping up everywhere. *doki doki*

I now officially have 4 Invoker essence. (Just this run doubled my invoker count) Gotta love the catacomb.

Last edited:

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Eh, you mean to say Invoker essence stacks from different equipment? No wonder you guys go with Magic-build. Good for you.

Welp, I'm gunning down the Strength route: Blute + Futa = +70% str is quite the bounty. With Epicedium dmg at 400++, I can invest most of the extra sockets on turtle-build (at least that WAS the plan).

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Eh, you mean to say Invoker essence stacks from different equipment? No wonder you guys go with Magic-build. Good for you.
Nah, Invoker doesn't stack (and weapon only), but it's one of the rarest drop (essence) in game. If you thought 3x seal essence was bad ... *haha*

Welp, I'm gunning down the Strength route: Blute + Futa = +70% str is quite the bounty. With Epicedium dmg at 400++, I can invest most of the extra sockets on turtle-build (at least that WAS the plan).
I do 100% virgin runs, so that's not an option for me. I am going for something a lot more 'havoc' like in terms of my choices.

Just putting コボルド on my Burial to allow it to last longer and less repair fees. 3k repair for 20+ dura is something I would like to avoid.

Also, having a ヴァイオレットスポア +30 knucle-duster on a maxxed out magic build character is ...

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I do 100% virgin runs, so that's not an option for me. I am going for something a lot more 'havoc' like in terms of my choices.
Also, having a ヴァイオレットスポア +30 knucle-duster on a maxxed out magic build character is ...
You can use Recolte-inscription to get futa and getting hit until you erect, then change recolte-inscription if needed be. Though, I already let her do... Stuff, and I want to keep my kills record.

I agreed that Mgc-based char are awesome, but I'm too lazy to change her, not until new updates at least.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You can use Recolte-inscription to get futa and getting hit until you erect, then change recolte-inscription if needed be. Though, I already let her do... Stuff, and I want to keep my kills record.
Futa = no.

That's why I do something else. Since when I say virgin run it means exactly that. Besides, look at the below spoiler.

This is what I get for playing around with confusion scroll. (Though I am encountering lv30+ on floor 1 now)

Floor 20, Level 208, just because. Game please. It didn't even drop a thing D:
Gotta love the higher difficulty level. Don't have to dungeon crawl to get level 50+ enemies.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Latest version released today is out.

Two more memories added and a little more functionality, now the flag condition for the bosses is much clearer than before while I noticed a new feature for each dungeon (find the cursed townsfolk and redeem them).

As for the extra dungeon, it's MUCH harder than before. Previously the portal wouldn't summon bosses, now players must be prepared to take on 5-6 headless counts and the odd Minos Daemon thrown in for good measure. Getting to level 100+ which was possible on older versions is now virtually impossible except for the toughest of builds and character equipment.

jonathan1462

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Dose anybody have link to this game look very interesting

Last edited:

Schaloper

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Getting an NoMethod error after today's update.

EDIT: Problem was not putting the patch file into the proper folder. Be sure to delete the previous patch.

Last edited:

spike4379

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can anyone help me? after i start (latest version i think) i start in her bedroom, leave, then in that open area, when i try to get to the next area it just crashes with all these japanese errors
Exception : NoMethodError
undefined method `each' for nil:NilClass
trace:
( ★ks_スプライトリンク(マップバトル) ):1177:in `enter_new_room?'
( ksR_処理_Game_Character ):1205:in `moveto'
( ksR_Game_Rogue_Event ):1021:in `moveto'
( ksR_Game_Rogue_Event ):1029:in `moveto'
( ksR_Game_Rogue_Room ):497:in `put_on_char'
( ksR_Game_Rogue_Room(ランダム生成部) ):325:in `block in initialize'
( ksR_Game_Rogue_Room(ランダム生成部) ):323:in `times'
( ksR_Game_Rogue_Room(ランダム生成部) ):323:in `initialize'
( ksR_Game_Map(ランダム生成部) ):561:in `new'
( ksR_Game_Map(ランダム生成部) ):561:in `setup_for_rogue'
( ksR_Window_ShopBuy ):83:in `setup_for_rogue'
( ksR_Game_Map(ランダム生成部) ):122:in `perform_transfer'
( ksR_ターンコントローラ ):931:in `perform_transfer'
( ksR_ターンコントローラ ):913:in `update_transfer_player'
( ksR_ターンコントローラ ):1214:in `update_phase_player'
( 新入力 ):145:in `update_phase_player'
( ksR_ターンコントローラ ):1155:in `update_main'
( ksR_ターンコントローラ ):1047:in `update_scene'
( ksR_ターンコントローラ ):1039:in `update'
( Scene_Shop(修理・回収) ):101:in `update'
( Scene_Base ):71:in `main'
( SceneManager ):25:in `run'
( SceneManager ):171:in `run'
( ●# WF-RGSS Scripts main ):116:in `block in <main>'
:1:in `block in rgss_main'
:1:in `loop'
:1:in `rgss_main'
( ●# WF-RGSS Scripts main ):116:in `<main>'
ruby:in `eval'

Schaloper

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Download the latest patch here:

ux(dot)getuploader(dot)com/MaiDenSnow_Eve_1/download/286/patch_20150821_2040.rvdata2

Delete any of your older patches before starting the game.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As for the extra dungeon, it's MUCH harder than before. Previously the portal wouldn't summon bosses
My chaos portal has always summoned bosses every so often. In terms of why I know, I saw wild hunt/belle pop up in the same room I was in more than once.

Haven't encountered 2 different type of bosses yet though. Nor have I actually dealt with 6~7 bosses. At most 2. (and it's one and then a spawn)
(Hard, super village, extreme mode.)

Update:
Omigawd, so cute, can I take it home?

That's a cat in a box solving my storage problem while crawling dungeons!

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hadn't played in a while, but it's one hell of an initiation to the new version when you get this many bosses on one stage. At point it was two of them at once with minor enemies in the background, just as well I had scrolls to get out of trouble.

Attachments

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

just as well I had scrolls to get out of trouble.
Says the person at level 99 == Now imagine the same thing at level 1, and enemy bosses pumped up by up to +40 levels.

orz

Initialization indeed, I wasn't even on my +30 gears cause I was farming for etc ;-;

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No one forced you to play the forest with the difficulty dialled up in addition to your Makyou settings. Not that you need to worry with your attack rating so high. At least you have been warned what to expect now that there seems to be no cap on the number of boss monsters that can be summoned per portal floor.

I don't know why, but I haven't picked up a single Ankh inscription since my first one dropped way back when inscriptions were still new. I seriously need that inscription now that the Count is such a frequent visitor.

Yurnero

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Download the latest patch here:

ux(dot)getuploader(dot)com/MaiDenSnow_Eve_1/download/286/patch_20150821_2040.rvdata2

Delete any of your older patches before starting the game.
Hmmm, it still doesn't work for me, even though it loads the patch properly.