Unpacking

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Unpacking

Regina stopped in her tracks, and looked surprised at Ashley, as she looked like she hadn't been expecting that.

Meanwhile, Morrigan was starting to become very loose, and her teeth weren't even clenched when Ashley started trailing along her lower lip, opening her mouth even more, as Morrigan's own hands reached around Ashley's back, caressing and rubbing as Ashley further fueled Morrigan's animalistic desire. Her breathing was heavy, and her eyes were soft, as they both started to play with each other's tongues. Morrigan moaned against Ashley's mouth, and pulled back for only a second before going back into the kiss, "I-I want you so bad..." she said in a pleading whisper, as one of her hands went to Ashley's ass...

Meanwhile, Regina decided to take Ashley's advice, as she moved up behind her, placed her hands on Ashley's hips, and bent her head down to kiss on her neck...

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Huzzah! Now it's twice as hard to rp! ;))

Ashley moans softly into Morrigans mouth as their tongues begin to dance, and moves her hand to behind the girls back, trying to take her bra off. Once she finishes removing Morrigans bra she pulls down her own panties, pulling them past her ass and letting them drop to the floor. She gasps at Morrigans whispered statement and her grabbing her ass, surprised that the inexperienced girl knew to do that. 'Girls a natural...' Ashley thinks to herself, as she reaches her hand down to grasp Morrigans penis and start stroking it, her other hand pulling her bra up to reveal her breasts, and then gently grabbing whichever of Morrigans hands wasn't on her ass to pull up and put it on her breast, cupping her hand behind it and starting the girl along the motions of stimulating her nipple.
She shudders slightly as Regina begins to kiss her neck, letting out another moan, and grinds her ass back into the redheads probably already erect member.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(DON'T TOY WITH ME, NATE! I just had a suspect disappear into thin fucking air! And I'm gonna find out what, or who's behind all this!)

Morrigan gasped, and broke away from the kiss to look down at Ashley's hand in her panties, rubbing her cock. She blushed furiously, and looked up at Ashley with concern in her eyes, "T-this is all so strange..." she said to Ashley with a trembling voice, "I-I've never even met you before... Aaahhh..." she moaned as her cock was continuously toyed with.

Regina chuckled a little, and whispered to Ashley, "You're gonna make the poor girl cum before the sex starts..." she said, as her left hand trailed along Ashley's waist, until it started to go into her panties, where she used her index finger to circle around her clitoris, getting her wet, and ready for sex...

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Lol. What's that from?)

Ashley just smiled at Morrigans inexperience, and started stroking her a little harder and faster, seeing if she can make the girl cum already. She doesn't respond to Reginas comment, but moans softly as Regina starts playing with her, finding her already wet in anticipation.

If Morrigan hasn't cum prematurely after a few moments, Ashley stops stroking her and strips herself, Morrigan, and finally Regina, giving the redheads member a kiss as she pulls Reginas panties off. She grabs Morrigan and lead her over to the bed, gently pushing the girl down before turning to smile at Regina quickly, and says; "Should I be gentle on her?"

(Edited for more detail, as you seem to have tried to reply and gotten writers block 3 times now.)

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(I didn't have writer's block, so much as... A conversation with Keylo.)

As Morrigan seemed too enthralled to do much else while Ashley stroked her cock, Regina giggled from behind Ashley, and started pushing the two towards a chair that was nearby. This caused Morrigan to break away from the pleasure of Ashley's hand on her cock, and fall down into the very spacey seat. Morrigan gave a surprised squeak as she fell down into the chair, before looking up at Ashley, standing over her, with her cock throbbing, and rock hard. Meanwhile, Regina had her hands on Ashley's panties, and slowly slid them down, before leaning forward, and giving Ashley's slit a single lick, cleaning some of her honey...

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashleys tilts her head back and sighs softly as Regina slides her panties down, and moans aloud when Regina licks her. She was definitely ready. Ashley steps forward and kneels on the chair, her legs on either side of Morrigan, and grasps the girls member, aiming it at her womanhood. She slides it along her lips a few times, moaning softly, and then sinks down onto it, taking Morrigans cock to the hilt, her moans reaching their apex as she felt the head of the girls cock brush past her g-spot. Ashley starts riding the girl slowly, and arches her back, looking back at Regina and offering her other hole to the redhead.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Morrigan's whole face turned red when Ashley mounted her, and she arched her own back when Ashley pushed the cock inside of herself, giving Ashley an extra bump against her G-spot, when something strange happens. Morrigan suddenly cums inside Ashley, before she even gets close to orgasm. Ashley soon finds herself filled with Morrigan's premature cum...

Morrigan covered her face with her hands, and looked ashamed, "I-I'm sorry..." she apologized to Ashley, "I... I got so excited..." she said, and while Regina's hands were on Ashley's ass. She was about to gently slide her cock inside her, before... Morrigan's, "accident."

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Feeling Morrigan cum inside causes Ashley to moan loudly, almost screaming from being so quickly filled with so much cum. "It's okay, I actually really like it when someone cums inside me. I hope you've got more where that came from though...." Ashley says, and then raises herself a bit, making it easier for Regina to penetrate her. She turns her head around, watching Regina as she penetrates her ass, waiting for the woman to have started fucking her before she starts to gyrate her hips, fucking both Regina and Morrigan in one motion.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Heh, you're moving a little too fast with your posts... Not allowing me to write how Regina penetrates her at all, before you're saying she's inside. :()

As Ashley offers her ass, Regina grins, and spreads her cheeks a little, and slowly pushes her cock inside, a little surprised at how much easier it was to push inside her than she thought it would be. And as Regina motions her gentle humps with Ashley's up and down motions on Morrigan's cock, Regina leaned forward, and wrapped her arms under Ashley's armpit's, and started groping her breasts, and kissing her neck some more...

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Sorry, was in GM mode because of Jumpers. Will move slower now.)

Ashley moaned as Regina penetrated her, and slowly gyrated her hips to help pleasure both women. She kept it gentle so that Morrigan wouldn't cum so quickly this time, moving in time with Regina, moaning and sighing as the redhead pleasured her. She felt the beginnings of the now familiar draining sensation.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Ashley rode both cocks inside her, the cum from Morrigan's orgasm kept sloshing around inside of her, and leaking out in small amounts with with stride. And after most of it leaked out, mostly onto Morrigan herself, Ashley felt an orgasm building from the stimulation in both her holes, until she suddenly climaxed, and Morrigan did the same again, only this time, coating her insides with a little more cum, no where near as fantastic as the first time, while Regina came as well, pushing her cock as deep as it would go inside Ashley, and filling her bowels with her seed, as Ashley was drained from both holes, from both women, and quickly started being unable to keep herself in the world of the conscious, as she started to pass out...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Ashley started to awaken after that session of passion, she found herself, once again, cleaned off, and was actually even clean, "deep down," as when she started to open her eyes, and gain her senses back, she found that it was actually night time, and she had a certain someone's arm wrapped around her waist, holding her as she slept...

Morrigan, unlike Regina, who tends to snore very loudly at times, was sleeping quietly next to Ashley, holding her, while Regina herself was not far away on the bed, snoring lightly this time. And, by the dampness of Morrigan's hands, it must have been her who cleaned Ashley...

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Lol. Payback?)

Upon waking up and realizing it's night time, Ashley panics, thinking about how angry her mother was going to be. She jerks her head up suddenly as she awakens fully, but realizing that she's not sleeping alone tries to move gently. She quietly rose, trying not to disturb Regina or Morrigan while she got out of bed, wondering what time it was.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Morrigan and Regina were hardly disturbed at all as Ashley peeled herself off of Morrigan, and got out of bed. And after leaving the room, going to find her own cell, she saw her mother, wide awake, and sitting in the worn, wooden chair that vacated their room, looking directly at her. "So, I take it you had fun all night, whoring yourself out?" she accused her.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(What did I do? You seem miffed.)

'Drama. How I didn't miss you.' Ashley thought to herself as she walked into her cell. "You know what? Sure. I did. I'm sorry, but I had a long day, and I don't want to fight with you about that right now. Why have you been so hostile to me lately?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(I AM NOT A MILF- Oh, you said miffed, hehehe... I'm not in a bad mood, I just figured, like any old mom, she'd be angry over her child having fun. :D)

Ashley's mother let out an angry growl, "I'm not hostile!" she announced, "I'm just worried one of these sick, perverted... Things! Might take you away, and I'll never see you again! I mean, for God's sakes, Ashley! Why would you want to have sex with-... Ugh!" she moaned in disgust, and got up from her chair, and stormed out of the cell, storming right past Ashely, "Do whatever you want with those freaks! I don't care! Next thing you know, you'll actually be a prisoner to one of those things, and don't expect me to come saving you again, like the last time your boyfriend decided to tie you up in his basement!"

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Not what I meant, a minute ago you were saying I was going too fast, now you seem kinda rushed.)

"Oh for heavens sake MOM......... damnit." Ashley says, as her mother storms past her. She shrugs and goes to bed, deciding that she'd deal with her mother later.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Oh... I'm sorry. :()

(By the way, since the timing couldn't be better, do you want to fast forward to the day that Melissa, Jenn, and Mina are on, and possibly unite with them? Some people say they rather enjoy playing with other players, and whatnot, so I'm lookin' for yer input... Skip some days, or just continue to the next?)

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(It's okay. And as for fast forwarding, that's fine if you want to just say Ashley smoothed things over with her mother and Daisy, and apologized to Morrigan and Regina for leaving so abruptly. Basically, I was going to have her doing what she was doing for the last two days anyway, going to the gym and probably having sex. I'm okay with the idea, in other words. Time skip, ahoy!)