Unpacking

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Unpacking

Regina seemed awestruck. After Ashley removed her bra, and glided over to her, Regina seemed as if her feet were frozen in place, obviously, from the looks of it, dealing with her own butterflies rising in her stomach. Once Ashley pressed against her, and felt her breath touch her face, Regina blushed terribly, her breathing almost as erratic as her's. Regina stood for a second, as if trying to find words to say, but could not, and instead, gave in to her quickly heating lust, and gently wrapped one arm around her back, pulling her upper body in a little more, so she could place a kiss on her lips, while her other hand reaches back, and unties her own bra, not falling off only due to Ashley's breasts pressed against her, and holding it on, as Regina moved to place a deep kiss on Ashley's lips, her eyes seemingly lost in Ashely's...

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Sorry about the delay, girlfriend looking over my shoulder.)

Ashley smiled into the kiss, teasing Reginas lips with her tongue and half-closing her eyes, wrapping her right arm around the womans back lower, pressing her even closer. She quickly deepened the kiss, her tongue dancing with Reginas. Ashley gently lowered her left hand down to Reginas belly button before starting to descend into the waist of her rags, searching.....

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashley didn't have to search, as she soon felt Regina's unnatural member pressing against her lower body during the kiss. And while her hand found Regina's member, Regina's own hand that untied her bra reached behind Ashley, and started playing with her panties, slowly sliding them down, little by little...

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Feeling her panties being pulled down, Ashley lets them fall to the floor before breaking the kiss long enough to whisper; "Not yet..." to her partner. She then kneels in front of Regina, stroking with her hand and examining the womans member in front of her. She took in every detail, pulling down Reginas panties as well and letting them drop to the floor with hers. She leaned forward and kissed the head, licking along the slit on the front and looking up at Reginas eyes. She keeps toying with her for a minute before sliding her lips around the head of her cock and allowing the head in, then going slowly down the shaft a few inches, before pulling back to just the head. She starts a slow steady motion of this, going deeper each time until she gets to the base, her complete lack of a gag reflex allowing her to do so without any trouble.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Regina blinked at Ashley, and watched as she went down, and started playing with her rock hard member. Regina looked amazed at how deep Ashley was soon taking her cock in, and her small, quick breaths from the stimulation soon became a gasp of amazement from watching Ashley take in so much of her cock.

"H-How is that possible...?" she whispered as Ashley took almost her whole large cock into her mouth.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashley smiled and giggles at her question, going through a few more deep strokes before pulling out and gasping for breath. She might have no gag reflex, but breathing in little gasps between having Reginas massive cock down her throat like that took its toll. After catching her breath, Ashley says; "No gag reflex, every guy I've known loves it. Hehe, my mother doesn't have one either, from what my dad told me once."

She licks up the shaft once before getting back up; "Ready for the real thing?" She asks, still smiling at Regina while holding her throbbing member. Ashley was quite ready for her, and she was sure Regina was too.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Regina smiled, and wrapped her arms around her, placing a kiss on her neck, and lifting her up. With Ashley in hand, Regina charged towards her bed, and placed Ashley gently on the side, with her back on the bed, and her cock aiming right for her pussy.

Breathing heavily, heart beating hard, Regina was very much ready to shove her member inside Ashley, "You're amazing..." she whispered, while her hands held her, and her mouth worshiped her.

After placing her on the bed, her hands went down to Ashley's hips, and she moved them so she could slid her cock along Ashley's slit, moving her own hips in a fucking motion as she proceeded to tease Ashley back, just as Ashley teased her. And when Regina's cock started to glide along her slit, she felt that amazing feeling dominate her mind. Pleasure filled shivers coursed across her skin, and rocked her core. Her skin got goosebumps, and her nipples got more erect than they already were, all from Regina teasing her slit with her large cock...

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Regina carried her like she weighed nothing over to the bed and placed her down on it, Ashley almost wished she had shoved her girl-cock right into her waiting slit. She gladly contended herself with Reginas more gentle attentions though, moaning and gasping quietly with every movement of her fingers and every warm breath against her skin. She wanted penetration more with every passing second, but she'd made love often enough that she knew it would be made that much more enjoyable with every gentle caress. She wrapped her legs lightly around the womans sides, not trying to hurry her, just wrapping around her gently.

As the redhead began teasing her, rubbing her member along her waiting pussy, Ashley began panting in want, moaning quietly and closing her eyes. She gently moved her hips in time with Reginas movements, rubbing her sensitive clit against the head of Reginas cock. It took only seconds for Ashley to go from wet to dripping with anticipation, the sensations of Reginas gentle teasing only heightened by the beginning of that incredible draining sensation. She knew that Regina was going to drain her dry, and that she was going to love every second of it... and probably come back for more.

She moved her hands up to cup her large breasts and start playing with her fully hardened nipples, as she waited for Regina to finish toying with her and penetrate her, to fill her completely as no one else ever had. Even the guy she'd gotten pregnant by hadn't been as big as her, which Ashley would have thought was kind of funny if she had been capable of much coherent thought at the moment. After a minute of teasing she moaned out; "You're so incredible... Don't be gentle;" and then waited, being completely submissive to whatever Regina wanted to do to her. Ashley intended to hold out for as long as she could, wanting to make it last as long as she could before she orgasmed...

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Regina smiled when Ashley begged for her to be rough, and switched Ashley over, so that she was on her right side, and lifted her left leg over her head. She positioned her cock right at Ashley's entrance, and prodded her a little more, teased her a little more, before ramming her cock inside, hard. Ashley heard a loud smacking sound from Regina slamming into her, her crotch smacking against her ass from the hard thrust, as her cock pierced her hot pussy, going deep inside her beckoning folds, and nearly invading her womb.

Regina let out a happy sigh, "Wow..." she breathed, "I went all the way inside you!" At that announcement, Regina started a rhythm of fast fucking, slamming into Ashley over and over, during which she reached down, and squeezed her ass, right before giving it a good smack, sounding even louder than Regina's initial penetration. However, the pain was a distant thing in Ashley's mind, as due to the large cock violating her, the draining sensation enthralled her so much, she almost felt as if she'd cum just from Regina's first thrust!

(Ashley feels an orgasm building)

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashley watched as Regina lifted her leg over her shoulder, Ashley lifting herself on her right elbow, and prepared to penetrate her, panting in anticipation. When Regina finally slammed hilt deep into her waiting pussy, Ashley screamed in pleasure from the feeling of her massive cock going so deep inside her. As Regina started thrusting into her, Ashley lost what was left of her ability for conscious thought and lost herself in lust. She bucked back into Reginas thrusts, moaning lewdly with every impact against her now hypersensitive clitoris. She could no longer think about resisting her quickly building orgasm, and the feeling of Reginas huge member inside her along with the draining of her essence ensured that it was going to be a big one. When Regina smacked her ass, it barely registered against the backdrop of pleasure, and Ashley just yelped a bit, the sound barely recognizable compared to her loud moans. She kept playing with her right nipple but moved her left hand down to her pussy, and started playing with her clit, getting her closer and closer to orgasm, looking up at Regina as her climax drew near.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Regina's thrusts became slow, quick, and deep as Ashley felt herself getting closer and closer to orgasm, and her love honey soaked almost all of her right leg from the incredible, other worldly sex that was being given to her.

"I'm gonna cum inside you!" Regina breathed, and she looked strained by something, as Ashley was once again using her masterful ability to remain on the brink of orgasm, staying there for as long as possible as Regina pounded away at her ass, and violated her hot sex.

"Oh my god..." Regina said breathlessly as she pounded Ashley, "You feel so good!" Regina shouted, also on the brink of orgasm.

(Ashley is on the very brink of cumming)

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashleys lust-addled mind grasped onto one thing that Regina said: her proclamation that the woman was going to cum inside her. In that moment, she wanted nothing more than to feel Regina erupt inside her, to fill her pussy with cum. Ashleys moans grew louder and her return thrusts more vigorous as she got closer and closer to orgasm, and forced herself to hang onto that brink for as long as possible. It could only last for so long, however, and after a few seconds that felt like years, she let herself go, her moans reaching a crescendo and holding it as she orgasmed from Reginas amazing cock. Her pussy spasmed and every muscle in her body contracted, her pussy gushing all over Reginas cock as she milked the womans member for every drop of seed she could. She was unconscious of it at the time, but she screamed out; "YES! CUM INSIDE ME!" Just as she reached her peak, the draining of her essence speeding up as Regina drank freely of Ashleys soul.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Answering her desires, right after Ashley came furiously all over Regina's cock, she felt the cock inside her throb, and soon felt unbelievable loads of Regina's warm cum fill her pussy, and womb, her body tensing, and bucking each time Regina's cock injected more cum into her. She felt warm, and dirty from all the cum inside her, and felt that feeling travel all the way down her pussy walls, as her womb couldn't hold all the cum that was injected into her, and it leaked out of her pussy.

As Regina started drawing her cock out of Ashely, and the unconsciousness from her having been fed on starting to take it's toll, she felt her pussy gush all the cum that was inside of her out, practically turning her sex into a waterfall of Regina's seed. And in her last moments of consciousness, Regina climbed on top of her, and placed a loving kiss on her lips.

"Thank you... Ashley..." she whispered, right before Ashley's world turned dark, and she went to sleep, the warm feeling in her belly soothing her into a gentle state of relaxation...

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashley goes silent as Regina cums inside her, her voice broken as the feeling of Reginas warm seed filling her up kept her orgasm going, her mouth in an O and her face turning bright red. Ashley is filled to the brim with cum, and as Regina pulls out Ashley lets out a last gasping moan and collapses, completely spent. With so much cum inside her, and much of it still locked in her womb, if it was possible for Regina to get her pregnant, then she almost certainly was. Ashley gives a light groan as Regina kisses and thanks her before passing out, the world going dark. She curls into a ball on the bed, her pussy still leaking the womans seed mixed with Ashleys own cum. The warmth in her belly makes her sleep soundly for a long while, her essence regenerating after most of it having been taken by Regina.....

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashley slept soundly on Regina's bed, so much that she didn't remember a single dream. The state of deep sleep making her feel relaxed. And later that day, the world's light started to return to her. She felt as if she'd been cleaned of all the cum on her, and even in her a little, but she still felt a little dirty deep inside. And, as she started to slowly awaken from sleep, she could of sworn she felt her mother's loving hand brushing along her face, only when she opened her eyes, having to squint them from the bright sun light coming in through the barred windows, she saw Regina's beautiful face, and long red hair. Regina was sitting up on an elbow, looking down at the sleeping, naked Ashley, and smiling at her as she started to stir, and wake up.

"Good morning, Ashley," she said when she saw Ashley awaken, "You really are an incredible woman..." she said, looking with dreamy eyes as she brushed her hair, as if in love with her.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Being fed on is apparently possibly addicting, based on the Need to Feed storyline, but can futas get addicted to someone?)

As she awakens, Ashley smiled back up at the beautiful woman, quite happy at the kind treatment she was receiving. 'I guess they aren't all bad, they're just... People...' She thought, looking up at Regina. "Good morning to you too." Ashley said, smiling widely, both from the aftereffects of the amazing sex and from genuine affection for the woman in front of her. She sat up, stretching her limbs, her back cracking, and then kissed Regina on the lips, just a peck, before pulling back an inch or so. "Thanks. You're wonderful, you know that?" Ashley said, looking Regina in the eyes; "You got real good with that thing real fast, if you've only had it for a day. How are you feeling? Still hungry?" She finished, teasingly.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(It's about as addicting as real sex, for both sides, the feeder, and the victim. The addictive part lies solely in how good it feels, powerful enough to be considered as a deadly drug.)

Regina blushed at the kiss, and the question, "Hmm, no, I've never felt better, thanks to you," she said, with a warm smile at her.

After exchanging one last look of love with Ashley, Regina moved along the bed, and went for her underwear, which she wore before she had sex with Ashley, and gave her a glance as she slid her panties on, and started tying her bra back on.

"Hey, I'm gonna check up on Morrigan and Daisy, God knows they're... Hungry to... And if they can't find a date, I suppose I'll have to lend them some of mine... Again," she sighed, and finished tying her bra.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Ahhh. Bleh, I need to find someone who's better in bed one of these days then.)

Ashley smiled and said, with a quick wink; "Good. If you ever get hungry again, come find me. How long was I out for anyway?"

As Regina started getting dressed, Ashley stretched again, watching the attractive woman out of the corner of her eye, grinning like a wolf. She started redressing as well, tying her bra back on first before bending over to pick up her panties. At her last statement, Ashley looked confused; "Lend them some? Do you guys really have that much trouble finding people to have sex with? Or are those two just obnoxious?" She knew she could have worded that better, but she said it carefully, so as to make sure Regina knew she didn't mean to make make her angry, and she hoped the woman understood by her tone.

"It's okay, my mom's probably looking for me, and I still need to look around for a bit. Do you guys have a gym?"

(I sense a disturbance in the Force...)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Regina sighed, "Yeah... We really do have problems finding women who are okay with having sex with us..." she then turned to smile at Ashley, "You actually made my heart jump when you came to me... I still can't thank you enough for being such a wonderful person," she insisted, but then grimaced, "It's hard for either of them to convince someone to have sex with them... Daisy is a small one, and downright goofy to, so it's hard for anyone to take her seriously enough to have sex with her. And Morrigan's... Just too quiet for her own good."

She then nodded before heading for the door, about to open it for Ashley, "Yeah, of course we have a gym, it's a prison, after all."

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Really? That sucks, especially since you seem to have rescued a lot of the people here." Ashley replies, then smiles again. "Anytime hon, you did carry my ass all the way here, after all. And it's not like I didn't enjoy it."

"Was Daisy the one I saw when I first went to talk to you? The hyper little girl? I can kind of understand why it'd be difficult for her...." Ashley says, and then gives a shrug. She then walks over to the offered door; "Thanks, could you point me to where it is? I've got to find my mom first, but after that maybe I'll go get some exercise, I need to keep up my physique, after all!" She says, the last statement carrying a hint of laughter in her voice.