Unnoticed Victims (Ubberific) GM'd by MAF

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Unnoticed Victims (Ubberific) GM'd by MAF

Mason looked sad, so did Madison as they sulked off together. Meanwhile, Leo looked as happy as could be. "I... I'm glad you don't mind my presence." he said shyly, though was clearly trying to suppress his excitement over the idea of being in the same room with Seras. Leopold carried most of their luggage up into the room, before he immediately began to wash up in the large wooden tub provided. "Goodness, I needed a good cleansing!" Leo said happily, shaking his head and all his fur about.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well sure the demons were sad and both would've likely provided a different night to the heroine. Still she'd stick with her pure companion for the time being "See you two in the morning." she'd wink playfully to the duo and help unpack their stuff, before Leo hit the baths.

Seras giggled warmly at the giant in the tub, before letting her dress slide off her and took a wet rag in hand "Let me help you Leo." she'd kiss him on the cheer and scrub his back, it's the least Seras could offer her companion... no need to ruin her dress while she did.

Though she did very much expect the same treatment from the Gruff aswell.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Leo looked back at Seras with such a big smile, as if he was a child about to have the best Christmas ever. "Thank you so much!" he said with glee, a happy gruff in the water as she let her clean him, starting with his back. "Say, Seras, what will you do when you return home?" he inquired. "I mean, precisely... You'll go for revenge, won't you?"

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seras slowly ran the rag against his fur, the raw muscles beneath clear to the touch "I'm not sure..." the girl stopped the scrubbing briefly "They'd come after me again. My home is all I have, all my family left me. I won't let some pig take it all away..." she continued her scrubbing briefly, before leaning against his hairy back "...but that pig will have numerous lackeys and he won't back down. I-I don't know Leo, it's just the first thing that came to my mind when I was left for dead. How much I want to go home."

Indeed the rich and powerful for such for a reason, even she killed the man that caused all this to her. What would happen... she'd be wanted criminal, by folks and a wanted bitch for the rich to take their revenge upon.

Seras gently ran her hands across the Gruffs backs, just lost in thought briefly.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Then we won't let him take it all away!" Leo said firmly. "There are good people in your town, right? We should expose him and let him face justice!" Leo said with conviction, before his back was completely clean.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seras moved onwards and infron of Leo, leaning him back against the bath sides as she joined in, the girl carefully scrubbing his sculptured chest. For the brief moment unaware if whatever reaction occured under water... or she'd just assume it was his leg. A particulary hot leg...

"He's rich and powerful, people like him decide what is just and what is not. Even if I told someone, likely they would just capture me and throw me in for punishment on telling..." Seras rested her hands on his chest "That's why I adore you Leo, the world is so dark and corrupt, yet you remain so kind and warm. Just like Mason and Madison, even if they're demons they have such good hearts." she'd slowly lean in and rest her head on his chest, a huge smile on her face "I'm so happy to have run into you all"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Leo, though clearly excited, puffed his chest up at the apparent doom of the situation. "Seras... I promise you, you will have your home back, and that man who did this to you will not have his!" he swore.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Thanks Leo." the girl closed her eyes resting against him, when suddenly "Eep--" that was no leg... Seras found herself in a similar situation just as she first met the Gruff, literally held up via his rod.

"Oh~" she looked down and then up to the Gruff a cute smile on her face "I think we forgot to fully wash you." Seras gave the gruff a sultry wink and would slowly crawl back if there was room or turn around and let the excited tool show in all it's splender right from beneath her.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Leo gave his own 'eep' when it came to pass that his erection was discovered. Winked at, Leo blushed and his length throbbed with eagerness. Her charming disposition lured Leo out of any sense of alarm, before he smiled and nodded. "I will repay you... For doing me such a kindness." he promised. "After all, I like seeing you smile!" he announced, giving a smile of his own.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seras giggled warmly, as she gently placed the rag on Leos grand tool "Then I'll make sure ot smile more often." she smiled just as she said those words "Now let's get your friend cleaned... who knows what you got on you from Madison." the girl slowly began moving her hand, the soup suds providing very easy lubrication for jerk--- clean up.

The girl continued to clean Leopold rod, her breath growing hotter and hotter as she took great care to run her hands all over it, oftentimes 'accidentally' slipping off. Seras felt her arousal grow, as she continued to lean forward and forward towards the shaft.

With one final brush the girl spilled some water on the cock and washed away the soapy suds, the tool pulsing strongly from the sensual delight. Well who knows when she'll get him alone like this again!

Seras leaned in and gently kissed the massive tip, her tongue starting lick all around the top, paying heed even to the bottom "Mmm~~' the girl would shift closer and unless stopped would begin licking Leopolds tool top to bottom making sure to catch his eyses as she did...

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Leopold reacted greatly from every stroke and following licks she'd give his length, though it seemed not to be how sensitive he was, so much as how horny he was. He was clearly restraining himself greatly as the girl stared at him so alluringly while licking his shaft. His hands gripped the edges of the tub tight as he endured her teasing without complaint. Leopold would shift, his body lowering into the tub further as his behind slid along the floor. His movements made out of frustration brought his big balls to touch against her legs. It was those pair of orbs that filled Madison up like a balloon and once Leopold had touched Seras with them, he shot up from the tub. He didn't do anything once he did, but he did seem to need to compose himself.

He took deep breaths while standing there, his long shaft hanging past Seras' cheek while it twitched as if begging for satisfaction while only Leo's willpower kept it's mad lust at bay.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seras almost yelped at the sudden stand, Leo maintaining his composure like a true trooper "Whats the matter?" the girl smiled to her gruff companion "Don't you like it?" Seras gulped lightly before placing her hands on the shaft gently stroking it full-length. Gods her partner was huge, impossing even... but she'd probably not get a chance like this for some time if ever.

"L-Leo~" she blushed brightly shifting her body up, Seras raised her chest to the cock and gently pressed her breasts against him, his grand tool resting between her cleavage as the huge tip kept close to the girls lips.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"N-no! I just had to stand up!" Leo announced. "I had to move! My body couldn't take it anymore!" he said, though moaned as Seras put his large tool between her breasts, leaning back against the edge of the sturdy wooden tub to better allow his cock to line up along her chest. His head leaned back as well, his full length twitching between her breasts as she'd taste a glob of his precum ejaculate onto her tongue. "I love it..." Leopold said with a moan while watching her intently.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well their position was of all things absolutely NOT reliable. The wooden tub churned occasionally from overload, if things were to get hectic chances were the tub would not survive... aswell as hurt one of them!

"OH~" Seras giggled playfully, slowly grinding her breasts against the shaft. Though at the signs of pre the girl blushed brightly gently letting her tongue out to lick at the tip and clean Leo shaft. Seras continued to move her breasts along his length, her soft bust just barely enveloping the shaft. The girl gulped lightly and stuck her tongue out to play around his crown, her eyes lidded.

Still wasn't she supposed to do something... something related to a wooden tub? Whatever that was had slipped her mind for the time being... for now all that mattered was her lovers ectatic expression and his glorious rod.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Leo moaned as she continued to tease him. His legs shifted about as the teasing went on without any continuation or sign of changing from her breast motions to her licks at his tip. Too much to bear once more, he stood up, or at least tried to. His hoof slipped and went straight by Seras' foot. Leo lost his balance, and went backwards, his weight falling against the side of the bucket.

The wood bent, but didn't break. Instead, Leo kept falling backwards, and the whole tub tipped over. Water splashed out everywhere, the two intimate bodies laying on the ground, one on top of the other. Leo lay on his back, with Seras laying with her face against his genitals, her mouth to his balls and the rest of her face against his shaft.

"... I... I'm sorry..." Leo apologized.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Ah~!!!" Seras felt the tub tip as both of them fell out, the girl thankfully landing on the gruffs body in a comfortable fashion... minus the balls in face. Seras leaned out and laughed lightheartedly at the incident "Leo~ How are we going to clean all this up?" she glanced back to him merrily, her eyes sparkling brightly... just as much as the water drops around her cunny. The girls legs were fairly spread on the gruff wide body and Seras did little to fix her position.

Then again finally out of the tub, this was a much more solid position. Seras smiled to Leopold "I wanna try it Leo." she grinned happily at him, quickly shifting her position to get closer to the rod. Her gentle hands resting on the shaft as she leaned forward to the base and licked the cock lovingly. Leo in her, gods the mere thought made her shiver with excitement.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Leo laughed as well. "I have no idea..." he said, laying on his back as Seras adjusted herself on top of him, and announced her words of courage. "Try it...?" Leo asked, though it wasn't much of a question. "Do you want to be on top? We should do whatever's easiest for you..." he tried to encourage her.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Hm~ you're the expert Leo~" she giggled warmly stroking the shaft greedily, her breath growing uneasy just thinking of this monster plowing into her. It was really happening, the girls excitement easily betrayed by her voice "H-how do you think you could fit yourself in?" her hands shivered lightly, not quite clear whether she stroked the cock in adoration or in hopes to get as much precum lube on it as possible.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"If you were to slip and fall on this water while doing it, you could be hurt..." Leo said, before standing up, and taking Seras into his arms suddenly, smiling at her. "Let's do it on the bed~" he announced, before laying Seras onto the bed as if she were a precious princess, and moving to join her himself. Taking her waist gently as he got on his knees (of a sort), Leo gently encouraged her to roll over. "Here... If we do it like this, you can pull away if it hurts." he announced to her, encouraging her to get on all fours on the bed. In the meanwhile, Leo took the time to pet a hand along her waist, appreciating her flesh all the way down to her thigh.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seras quickly took on the princess act as she gently rested her hand on his chest carried away for the ride she dreamt to have for so long.

"k-k-kay." Seras blushed brightly turning around and raising her ass to the gruff, her knees going to weak already "L-Leo... could you warm me up some more b-before... Please" the black haired girl looked back, just to see his form tower behind her. Her hands tighetning their grip on the sheets below.