What's new

RPG RPG Maker [うんこモリモリ丸] 退魔巫女遊戯 / Taima Miko Yuugi (RJ176344)

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: 退魔巫女遊戯 試作体験版

The last blog post was on May 30th, i.e. roughly 47 days ago and was showing preliminary artwork for the H scenes, plus it's not even listed on DLsite yet. If anything, the creator's been posting a lot less than he used to. Just... I wish people would stop bumping threads after a long time like this without contributing anything and asking questions that could be answered with minimal effort.

Sorry if that's rude, but this is one game in particular that I'm interested in and my hopes get unnecessarily peaked when someone bumps it for no good reason. Still, I'm probably just being grouchy because it's the middle of the night here and a normal person would be sleeping at this point. Meh.

Kanomi

Reputation score

So.. if chrome translator is correct, he's released a new trial for the new game except he's only giving it to people who purchased the previous game. In a really hopefully attempt, anyone got it? o3o

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So.. if chrome translator is correct, he's released a new trial for the new game except he's only giving it to people who purchased the previous game. In a really hopefully attempt, anyone got it? o3o
Previous game? You mean the last demo?

If so, that's like the early access bullshit...

EDIT: NVM, I didn't notice it said "NEW" game... DERP sorry.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

From what I can tell (and it's not much, thanks to the limited magic of machine translations), the trial's not going to be released until August. Of course, it's only for those who bought the previous game from DLsite, but I'm sure someone somewhere on the internet will end up uploading it, seeing how it has over 4000 sales.

Wonder what'll be added to it - the previous trial's pretty extensive already.

Haxor101

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is there an english version or am i going in blind?

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Is there an english version or am i going in blind?
as far as I know, no

there are a couple of updates on the blog with a few new screens

in fact there seems to be a new trial, either now or later, it's too hard to work out through google translate

Last edited:
OP
comradered

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

>thorned vines on breasts

That looks painful as fuck

Edit: It looks like he'll attach the updated demo to his first game as a bonus for those who bought it, just like what elusi said. Hopefully, some kind soul will upload the bonus for us when it comes out.

Either way, the demo will get uploaded once he's about ready to release the game on DLsite. Question is how long will we have to wait until that happens.

Last edited:
OP
comradered

comradered

Reputation score

Sorry for the double-post, but the updated trial is now included in his first game.

http:// dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ134905. html

Doesn't look like he has any plans of distributing the new demo from his blog.

If some kind soul is reading this, we'd appreciate a DL link for the new demo.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I actually noticed that his older game was on the English DLsite and went ahead and bought it (since I enjoyed it that much and felt like it'd be good to support someone other than Kyrieru for once - plus I really wanted the new demo). Give me a little bit (gotta transfer it to my Japanese locale laptop + wait for it to upload) and I'll have the new trial for everyone.

(link removed, check later posts for new one)

And if no one minds, throw a little rep my way once I have it posted because it makes me feel not useless and warm and tingly inside when I feel like I'm contributing to others' happiness.

Last edited:
OP
comradered

comradered

Reputation score

Appreciate the link, but I'm having trouble downloading the thing. I click on Download as Zip, it goes up to 100% but it stops there and doesn't complete the process. What I get is a ZIP file that doesn't have anything inside.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Appreciate the link, but I'm having trouble downloading the thing. I click on Download as Zip, it goes up to 100% but it stops there and doesn't complete the process. What I get is a ZIP file that doesn't have anything inside.
All right, I'll go ahead and reupload it as a zip file. Sorry about the trouble.

Last edited:
OP
comradered

comradered

Reputation score

That did it. Thanks for the link~

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Glad to be of help. So have any of you finished the demo yet? I've been busy studying for finals for most of the week and I've just started playing it. At first I was a little afraid that it was just going to be the sewers again, but it looks like there's a forest area available, too.

The amount of polish that's been added to the demo is surprising. Provided the full actually comes out on the English DLsite, I'll probably buy it, too, so I can support the creator (though I know it'll be shared long before then). I actually enjoy playing this game, and for me, the H-content is some of the best I've seen.

Looks like the CG room in the toilet's back, and there's spots for at least 40 monsters/bosses, so I'm stoked. That's more than last time.

I'm going to try to go through and do a rough translation of the abilities and such sometime tomorrow. Really liking this skill, by the way:

Last edited:

thswherizat

Reputation score

elusi, how did you get to a forest level? And get the MC totally naked?

I beat the sewer on 3 stars, but I can't find the CG room or go to anywhere else :\

OP
comradered

comradered

Reputation score

I beat the sewer on 3 stars, but I can't find the CG room or go to anywhere else :\
The CG room is in their house's comfort room. Inspect the toilet twice for hijinks.

The naked thing is a skill, I think. I'm not sure what triggers are involved in getting that skill, but you either have to be somewhere around level 6, maybe getting GoR'd once, or somewhere along those lines. The skill tree just popped out when I lost to the dog monkeys, so...

Stiltzkinator

Reputation score

The CG room is in their house's comfort room. Inspect the toilet twice for hijinks.

The naked thing is a skill, I think. I'm not sure what triggers are involved in getting that skill, but you either have to be somewhere around level 6, maybe getting GoR'd once, or somewhere along those lines. The skill tree just popped out when I lost to the dog monkeys, so...
Being able to remove all of her clothes is a skill in the book given by the toilet man, if I recall correctly.

Wow, even in context that's kind of a crazy sentence.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I know it sounds silly to ask, but are you playing the updated version of the demo? The forest area isn't in the original one (neither is the CG room), but it's the top left area on the overworld map (access it by leaving town, of course).

There's a skill in the fourth tree (the one that has the hearts - I'm not completely sure when it becomes available, though I'm inclined to believe that the toilet guy gives it to you) that has an ability to remove your armor in your equips.

chukkyjr

Demon Girl
Reputation score

anyone mind explaining the debuff? i can't read all those kanjis, good thing they mention 'Jump' ability in kanas

Hellking

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hxxp://imgur.com/7Za8rbn

i've set the system locale to japonese, but it still doesn't work and japanese unicode. the error message coming wen the enemy its doing a h attack. pls help dont know that to do :)

Last edited:

SomeKindOfIdiot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

well i cant post the url but it says. Audio/BGS and some japanese lettes.

i've set the system locale to japonese, but it still doesn't work and japanese unicode. the error message coming wen the enemy its doing a h attack. pls help dont know that to do :)
I was having that error, too. I fixed it by downloading the previous game (the one with the two girls, one spear user and one swordswoman.) and copying the audio files with japanese characters over to the new one. I'm not sure if that's how it's supposed to be done, since it means your hearing the same sounds as the first game, but it fixed the issue for me.