What's new

ACT [ Unholy Production ] UnHolY SaNctuaRy

laarix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: UnHolY SaNctuaRy

Well, it does look like the Unholy Jail is completed. It has an ending, a gallery with 3 cg for the bad endings (the ones at the bottom of the gallery show you the cg after you have seen all the texts) and is overall quite good though a bit short. It is a bit tricky to understand where you are and what you have to do at times but after a bit of running around or scouring this thread for tips you can get to the end.
I hope that the author will move on to a bigger project or add some content to this one though id like to see a new game that i know he would dish faster since he has acquired a good level of skill making these games and that he could use some of the textures and soundtracks from them to save some time.

uguu123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Here's just a quick walkthrough with some general stuff for Unholy Jail 1.0

Stage 1
-At the start of the game, get the shackles. You can attach yourself to points on the wall, but it only works on the skeleton enemies you find later.
-There's a blue crystal item in the middle of the dungeon,that casts a flame around you. It tells you how close the boss of the level is. Blue flame is safe, yellow is in the room next to you, red is in the same room.
-There's a rag that your character masturbates with, you can drop it on the floor to distract an enemy, but it doesnt work on everything.
-On the C level, theres a cupboard you interact with that gives you a key. This gives you access to the second area.
-The door to the second area is location B1.

Stage 2
-Use the shackles to let the skeletons walk by you.
-Pick up something that looks like a file in the D area.
-Use it in the C area on the wall, you will get a note.
-Now backtrack to the place where you started the game in Area 1, your prison cell. Lie under the bed, and receive the blue key.
-Stage 3 is accessible through a door found in Area 2.

Stage 3
-The tentacle enemies will put their tentacles in the water, and will always get you when you take a step. If you run, they will go into agressive mode. If you walk, they will do their attack less often, or not at all.
-You can choose to either proceed down by dodging stuff, or just get caught and go game over which ends you up right in front of the ending of the game.
-At this point, when you go down, the tentacle boss will be waiting for you. Getting grabbed once is fine, but you can also use the rag found in the sewers to distract it and run by.
-The next area consists of about 4 tentacle plants, you just need to walk by them, do not run. Their behavior is a bit random and sometimes you take too long and the boss catches you.
-After this, you finished the game.

Also, if you die enough times, there will be a sun like item next to where you respawn. This gives you infinite stamina.

That's roughly it, it should give you all 9 cgs.

Last edited:

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Looks like he is doing a questionnaire for what should be in the room next to the broken cross. Unfortunately, I couldn't translate the options you could pick.

lilpyro64

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you crouch when the tentacle enemies burrow they also don't attack you

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here's just a quick walkthrough with some general stuff for Unholy Jail 1.0

Stage 1
-At the start of the game, get the shackles. You can attach yourself to points on the wall, but it only works on the skeleton enemies you find later.
-There's a blue crystal item in the middle of the dungeon,that casts a flame around you. It tells you how close the boss of the level is. Blue flame is safe, yellow is in the room next to you, red is in the same room.
-There's a rag that your character masturbates with, you can drop it on the floor to distract an enemy, but it doesnt work on everything.
-On the C level, theres a cupboard you interact with that gives you a key. This gives you access to the second area.
-The door to the second area is location B1.

Stage 2
-Use the shackles to let the skeletons walk by you.
-Pick up something that looks like a file in the D area.
-Use it in the C area on the wall, you will get a note.
-Now backtrack to the place where you started the game in Area 1, your prison cell. Lie under the bed, and receive the blue key.
-Stage 3 is accessible through a door found in Area 1, iirc.

Stage 3
-The tentacle enemies will put their tentacles in the water, and will always get you when you take a step. If you run, they will go into agressive mode. If you walk, they will do their attack less often, or not at all.
-You can choose to either proceed down by dodging stuff, or just get caught and go game over which ends you up right in front of the ending of the game.
-At this point, when you go down, the tentacle boss will be waiting for you. Getting grabbed once is fine, but you can also use the rag found in the sewers to distract it and run by.
-The next area consists of about 4 tentacle plants, you just need to walk by them, do not run. Their behavior is a bit random and sometimes you take too long and the boss catches you.
-After this, you finished the game.

Also, if you die enough times, there will be a sun like item next to where you respawn. This gives you infinite stamina.

That's roughly it, it should give you all 9 cgs.
Which Area that lead to stage 3??
Stage 1 ABC??
I found nothing sort of a door

While in Stage 2 in tthe near of Holy Cross can't be open with Blue Key

Thx

Rsync

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Which Area that lead to stage 3??
Stage 1 ABC??
I found nothing sort of a door

While in Stage 2 in tthe near of Holy Cross can't be open with Blue Key

Thx
The stage 3 is accessible only at area 2, not area 1

Rsync

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What is Area 2??

Really confusing:confused:

So how to get to Stage 3 with the Blue Key?
Ignore area 2

Stage 1 > Stage 2 > Stage 1 > Stage 2 > Stage 3 is the way you walkthrough it

I dont into details because i don't remember the area too

Ignis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The last area seems like it relies extremely heavily on luck.... Some of my runs, the tentacles just traded their attacks so I couldn't move until the boss caught up.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The last area seems like it relies extremely heavily on luck.... Some of my runs, the tentacles just traded their attacks so I couldn't move until the boss caught up.
When You spawn again after the rape , if You go to next room the where the boss is
Immediately go back , run till the most right corner
Give some space , put down the rag
When the boss stop , run all Your might to the left. Again in Boss room.
After the next room where the so many Hydra , walk slowly
If they are stop wriggling , immediately press down to crouch
After some second , the Hydra are stop attacking. Walk again slowly
Manage to pass booby Hydra trap , but get rape by the Hydra 1 time
Still manage to pass. After that watch some ending sequence
But it's not available on Gallery , and I think not really worth it
You can see all 9 CG in gallery , choice are Your's anyway

PS: Assuming You have the Yellow Infinite Stamina Orb and Rag. It will be easier. Still Luck is also play a role there.
#Yellow Infinite Stamina Orb could be obtain By letting Yourself Game Over 2-4 time. By the time respawn You will see it
#Rag could be obtain in Stage 1 (Forgot the Area)

Sory bad English

mellowtk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The method I use for last area is just lead the boss through the level.

The last area makes a complete loop, and the boss never stops chasing you, so you're suppose to lead him around it. Especially once you're halfway through, you can just quickly complete the loop and go back to the room the boss was guarding.

After that, just take your time and walk carefully. Don't care if slimes attack you because they don't do any damage, just delay you. Only important not to move when the tentacles are in the ground. There's plenty of time if you use this method, though the rag should work too.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Whichever way is fine I guess
It should give You enough time
Which in My case , the Boss aren't there
Coz the Ruwach/Light always Blue

One thing to be watch out is , the Hydra
Get it 3 time and You're out.....

Ignore the Slime , good thing it doesn't do any damage

=======================================

Anyway , there are several area that can't be pass
And many slot item which aren't there

Perhaps the game will have an update?
Or this is the End?

Sry B.E~

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I have the full gallery, but is there any way to view the CG's again without going in and losing?

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

is there a translation going for this game?

jormilos

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There's a download for Unholy Sanctuary 1.2.1 + Unholy Jail on Hentai-d
I could upload this to mega like I did with 1.2.0

feel free to PM me if you want it

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So, how are we SUPPOSED to get the code, anyway? The old one on the UHS HTML manual doesn't work with the new UHJ downloaded from the author's site, anymore.