What's new

ACT [ Unholy Production ] UnHolY SaNctuaRy

Deleted member 37389

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: UnHolY SaNctuaRy

Apart from the newly added game-over animation for the mini-boss, and the necromancer, what else has been added in this update?

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Damnit. And I'm at work.
Hows the mini-boss animation?

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well he has changed how its on screen to a more zoomed in so is good yes but gets kind of pixly.

KazukaShano

Demon Girl
Reputation score

well he has changed how its on screen to a more zoomed in so is good yes but gets kind of pixly.
Yeah thats a good update there. Pixelating wasnt that bad.
While unable to read Japanese through google translate's edit to English, was hoping he would attempt to put multiple rape animations on a monster(preferably boss) in the poll of suggestions for the coming update. :cool:

Though knowing he's an easy going type, I do hope he pursues that :D

Advent666

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Would someone PM me with a download link for the most up-to-date version? there is a 503 error on the site :(

Last edited:

frosthelium

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Or instead of PM-ing, could someone post a link to the most recent version?

SethK

Reputation score

Would someone PM me with a download link for the most up-to-date version? there is a 503 error on the site :(
No, the author has specifically requested that the game not get reposted anywhere, or else he will block foreign IP's from visiting his site.

Sorry man, you're just gunna have to fight with it till it let's you download.

akaterasu

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Checked the author's site right now and got access to the site or the download link after a few tries. If you had problems accessing the site earlier or now, try again at a later time .

Any form of asking for an 'outside' DL link (even via PM), would likely be ignored or frowned upon, bearing the risk of raising the ire of the game's author and losing access to future updates for everyone outside Japan.

edit: Er... or what SethK said ^

Last edited:

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

or just keep hitting the back button and trying again that is what I did the other day.

Stiltzkinator

Reputation score

Any form of asking for an 'outside' DL link (even via PM), would likely be ignored or frowned upon, bearing the risk of raising the ire of the game's author and losing access to future updates for everyone outside Japan.

edit: Er... or what SethK said ^
Again, it's worth noting that this particular game dev HAS PREVIOUSLY BLOCKED foreign IPs from downloading the game for exactly that reason. Browsing through various threads on here should prove that most people on this forum are willing to post their own mirrored links to all kinds of games (even when that's clearly against a form of regulations somewhere), so if you get an overall "no" when asking for something, there's probably a pretty good reason for it.

On another note, it seems some people have had more success using download managers to keep the download from disconnecting.

Sess-

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

edit// safdasfasdada, there was a hidden page with everything said already :(

agraypist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

OMG I'm so glad the new update came out, i was getting tired of Iris Action ^.^:p

Bashkire

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Damn but the devil / zombie / necromancer boss is annoying / hard. One of the two... Can anyone help me out and supply a save after he's been beaten? I'm still trying to beat him, so if I'm able to beat him myself I'll upload the file myself, but if anyone can get it for me it'd be much appreciated.

ngansex

Sex Demon
Reputation score

so he has updated something new already :D

Raaage

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Damn but the devil / zombie / necromancer boss is annoying / hard. One of the two... Can anyone help me out and supply a save after he's been beaten? I'm still trying to beat him, so if I'm able to beat him myself I'll upload the file myself, but if anyone can get it for me it'd be much appreciated.
There. Freaking boss with hugeass hp. Can't continue further after you beat the boss so it is saved in the room before him.

Attachments

Bashkire

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Cheers mate. Shame that there isn't anything further on from him but at least I'm ready now the next update comes out! :)

Thanks again!

Kenjichan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Personally, I thought the necromancer boss was quite easy. He has few attacks and they're all easily read and dodgeable. Having those zombies drop magic-restoring things helps a good deal too (light cross spamming ftw). XD

gmhfan19

Reputation score

I've downloaded the file 3 times from his site and each time I try to unpack it I get an "Unexpected end of archive" error on WinRAR. Is there a different place I should be downloading from? I usually don't have an issue with this games files.