What's new

ACT [ Unholy Production ] UnHolY SaNctuaRy

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: UnHolY SaNctuaRy

I wonder why there is still no gallery in this game... would be so awesome!

keitaro_2006

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I am getting a service unavailable page when I clicked the download link. This is why no mirroring sucks.
It's seems the DL links is fine from yesterday, i manage to get it.

And we still must respet the creator's rule for not mirroring the link, i can understand that. :)

girlcellys

Banned
Reputation score

I could see gargoyles for sure. I bet there might be some clockwork type enemy or some crazy mutant hunchback.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Lollin, spider was awesome. It's nice that he's showing his players some love and zooming in on the rapes. It'd be cool if he went back and did that for a couple others, like the ooze and tentacle plant thing that are in the sewer.

Clock tower wasn't too bad, unfortunately the game would slow down and then speed back up in the platforming section so timing everything was a bit of a pain. But fix that and it's an awesome section.

Last edited:

ogre772

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Could someone be so kind as to reupload Torgent's save files? For me, at least, the provided link says the file doesn't exist on the server.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

hrmm...says most recent version was released 5/03/12 but download link on main page is still only for the 4/29/12 version. :confused:

Also...one annoying thing, besides the slowdown in the main cog platforming room...if you get hit by the spikes or the water guy you will fall through the horizontal cogs that should be solid. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

akaterasu

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

hrmm...says most recent version was released 5/03/12 but download link on main page is still only for the 4/29/12 version. :confused:

Also...one annoying thing, besides the slowdown in the main cog platforming room...if you get hit by the spikes or the water guy you will fall through the horizontal cogs that should be solid. :rolleyes:
True. That's why if possible, stay on the spiked platform during the time the MC is still invincible, then jump off when she's about to recover from it.

Question... (1) anyone know what the next main boss will be. I know there was a poll on the author's site, but I didn't follow it nor would I recognize who/what they may be.

(2) Regarding the GameOver w/ the Dominatrix boss, I just notice there was another woman in the background, something I believe I didn't see the first time I ever lost to that boss. Wondering if anyone might be familiar with her (like from another game perhaps)? I mean, that's the first time I've seen another living(?) human in this game.

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Aw. The miniboss doesn't have his rape animation yet. Now I'm curious to know what he has planned for it.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Aw. The miniboss doesn't have his rape animation yet. Now I'm curious to know what he has planned for it.
I'm hoping for something similar to the Behemoth rape game over from Another Dimension...well..without the stomach exploding and/or death.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm hoping for something similar to the Behemoth rape game over from Another Dimension...well..without the stomach exploding and/or death.
Well, good thing about this game is most of the creatures seem to only want to screw her. Some transform her into another creature, but for the most part none of them (besides the ghost like things with the shield) has actually done physical harm to her after you being defeated.

I'm also excited to see what the new boss will be, maybe the spider from the clock tower? I would love to get some much wanted revenge against that thing.

keitaro_2006

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone have the savefile before the evil nun boss (where the boss is still there) in the newest update?

susuku

Banned
Reputation score

Thanks for the pointer. Didn't really remember about the backdash. Still, it proves my point - if it wasn't necessary, it means it could've been even easier.Guess I got myself a co-supporter of "no to lowering difficulty"?

TwilitFeather

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Im always for keeping difficulty the same or higher. I like having to find out how to win instead of just 'phwack phwack, you defeat the enemy' I want to atleast have to dodge and plan like in the fight against the dominatrix. XD

ball

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes, i know that, but every time i click the download button, the result always:

有効期限が過ぎているか不正なアクセスです

which if what i can understand it said "The expiration date has passed or an illegal access."
i been getting the same message and google translate says the download is crowded is it possible for some one to upload on a different file sharing site?

Fifth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i been getting the same message and google translate says the download is crowded is it possible for some one to upload on a different file sharing site?
Seeing as how you missed it, I'll just repeat what the first post said.

The author has made a request that the game not be reuploaded anywhere else. Go directly to the blog to get the game.

I'll post the actual warning too.

Please do not upload this game(UnHolY SaNctuaRy) to other sites.
If this warning is ignored, I will block foreign ISPs.

Ya, it can be a pain this way, but having foreign ISPs blocked was a bigger pain. Only advice I can give is to try downloading it at a different time.