Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: UnHolY SaNctuaRy

same 403 here no matter what id try, different browsers didnt do much either

Eldanesh69

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How the hell do you watch the new teaser vid? I get sent to a japanese site and i cant seem to navigate to the video watching page

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you need an account its free and theres a lot of tutorials on how to sing up.

rb9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just google nicovideo redirector, you paste the video into your browser and that's that. How do you guys fap to Japanese stuff and not know that ^^

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I think the creator has a youtube account, because there is a video of the 3rd stage with a sneak preview of the 4th. Here's the video.

Reputation score

could someone be so kind as to tell me ho to carry across save games from previous versions of the game?

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

the first boss can be beat easy

first switch to the cross on the skill/magic thing
run up to it hit it with the skill and about 25% of its hp is knocked off
then when it sticks its tongue up run back to the other platform
or when it puts its tentacles in the ground look at the floor and move out of where they are hitting and also use up and the attack button it helps if you do die tap the attack button fast and get up and hit it more with the few secs of not being able to be hit

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

could someone be so kind as to tell me ho to carry across save games from previous versions of the game?
Whenever you want to start the game on the new version, from the place you've ended on the previous version, just do the following:

Copy the file "_memory1.actsave" on the game folder into a safe location and then you just have to wait for the next version to come out.
When the next version is out, just copy that file and paste it into the game folder and voilá.

Note: Though you carry the saves around, progressing in the game, be warned, since the saves are before the bosses and if you save after beating them, you'll never get to fight those bosses again.

Cheers.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

God
These bosses are infuriating
Managed to beat all three of them though
But just
jesus fuck

wazzup

Reputation score

^ what Twisted said

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm sorry for asking this as I feel like a nub for it. But I can't find a link to the dev's blog to save my life, and honestly I really enjoy this game and wanna know whats going on with it. Again sorry for not lurking properly and my fail google skills but if I could get a link to the blog, or a redirect to the post with the blog link in it.

Thanks ahead of time and sorry for being such a nub.

Bob_Grue

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The link is in the first post in this thread.

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

So just downloaded this today, i was wondering at the current time is there only 3 bosses ending with the bitch and the purple chains?

GoldBeetle

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So just downloaded this today, i was wondering at the current time is there only 3 bosses ending with the bitch and the purple chains?
As of the most current release, yes. However, the creator has shown a demo video (somewhere on youtube?) of the next level which he has already implemented and started testing upon. Right now, we're playing the waiting game for the next release with the new level. :cool:

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

As of the most current release, yes. However, the creator has shown a demo video (somewhere on youtube?) of the next level which he has already implemented and started testing upon. Right now, we're playing the waiting game for the next release with the new level. :cool:
excellent. Wish there was a gallery or something similar.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A sewer level? Seriously? The least liked type of level there is?