What's new

ACT [Umai Neko] Fighting Girl Sakura-R (RJ183230)

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Fighting Girl Sakura-R

Is there a reason why Kuro isn't on pixiv anymore or doing elsword in general?

ChaoticShock

Demon Girl
Reputation score

do anyone have a full Savegame of the newest version ?
it's not even out yet, he stated he would bugtest it FIRST, then release it somewhere IN August, but hasn't released it yet.

Darknut

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

it's not even out yet, he stated he would bugtest it FIRST, then release it somewhere IN August, but hasn't released it yet.
im mean the version 0.05 not the unreleased full version

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

thats for the older versions before v.0.05
Pretty sure that's not the case. v0.05 was released on May 31 and xellon even posted about it the page before.

In the case he somehow uploaded the wrong version and not have anyone say anything, there's still my save which is certain to be for v0.05. Not fully 100% but has all the fully undressed animations and is just missing a few fully/partially clothed scenes.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pretty sure that's not the case. v0.05 was released on May 31 and xellon even posted about it the page before.

In the case he somehow uploaded the wrong version and not have anyone say anything, there's still my save which is certain to be for v0.05. Not fully 100% but has all the fully undressed animations and is just missing a few fully/partially clothed scenes.
Out of interest, which are the files governing the gallery settings and those determining the in-game play save?

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Out of interest, which are the files governing the gallery settings and those determining the in-game play save?
Just tested it. I can confirm my earlier statement that the "save" folder determines gallery unlocks while "savegame01" determines the in-game save.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just tested it. I can confirm my earlier statement that the "save" folder determines gallery unlocks while "savegame01" determines the in-game save.
Thanks for that. My save-game folder has 16 files which should match everyone else with a complete or near-complete gallery.

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm definitely looking forward to the CG for this game. I mean, those expressions.

THOSE EXPRESSIONS.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So somebody in the comments section found this video. It shows a person playing on what I assume is stage 5. The current demo ends at stage 4 and the next 2 enemies in the gallery are the purple and green lizard.

Only h-animation shown is the green lizard near the end. But it's censored and looks incomplete anyways since she just lays on the floor and the lizard seems to disappear.

I'm not sure how someone managed to get a clip of this. Perhaps v0.04 accidentally leaked this stage since the demo was oddly updated twice in the same day. If it isn't the v0.04 demo, then either there's a hidden way to reach this stage in the current demo or the uploader was able to play an exclusive trial.

I guess it doesn't matter too much in the end anyway. This video was only uploaded yesterday and it's (hopefully) close to release day already. That being said, I'm pretty excited for the game. Art is looking pretty solid and finishing animations add the missing piece that the previous games needed. I wish he would release an uncensored version on the English site since demo are uncensored so I assume censorship is applied after drawing the animation.

Last edited:

Cyberllamaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New update says it's registering and will be up as early as the 19th! Still a bit of a wait but great to have a date.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So somebody in the comments section found this video. It shows a person playing on what I assume is stage 5. The current demo ends at stage 4 and the next 2 enemies in the gallery are the purple and green lizard.

Only h-animation shown is the green lizard near the end. But it's censored and looks incomplete anyways since she just lays on the floor and the lizard seems to disappear.

I'm not sure how someone managed to get a clip of this. Perhaps v0.04 accidentally leaked this stage since the demo was oddly updated twice in the same day. If it isn't the v0.04 demo, then either there's a hidden way to reach this stage in the current demo or the uploader was able to play an exclusive trial.

I guess it doesn't matter too much in the end anyway. This video was only uploaded yesterday and it's (hopefully) close to release day already. That being said, I'm pretty excited for the game. Art is looking pretty solid and finishing animations add the missing piece that the previous games needed. I wish he would release an uncensored version on the English site since demo are uncensored so I assume censorship is applied after drawing the animation.
Probably he (Author) himself published the video
Or maybe like You said the v0.04
Or in worst case , the game tester(?)
Maybe Author share it to some tester. And the tester leaked it
What a jerk is it is... , but maybe not~

Anyway good to have some schedule. August 19'th it seems if all goes well~

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The developer has just put up a new video showcasing stuff in the game. So we can assume that the game, at this point, is completed.

WhiteKnight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's complete and he said he's already submitted it and it's also under review.
It should be up by the 19th if I'm reading this correctly

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Another game to look forward to. This August is shaping up nicely for doujin games.

That blue lizard humanoid in one of the later library stages has a huge range with its spinning attack. Like the first game this inspired, the majority of scenes are with animals and monsters. I think I saw one enemy type that looked somewhat human.

Last edited:

ujian001

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

According to website. The game will be released on 19/08/16 :D:D can't wait for it. It way better than its previous game, especially because of the animated CG.

Last edited:

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm not sure but it sounds like according to google translate in the comments. the game didn't pass dlsite stupid censor standards. So it may be a lil longer...

Monkey Boy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Silly Japanese censorship hypocrisy. It's A-OK to show underaged looking girls getting raped... so as long as there's a bit of mosaic on their genitalia.... It's almost, but not quite, as bad as the ridiculous puritanical USA values on stigmatizing sex.

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey now, lets not be blaming puritans 150 years after they ceased to become relevant. If you want to blame someone for modern-day problems, you might want to start with the "Yes means no" crowd, the "all sex is legally rape" crowd, the "All accusations are true" crowd, and your local public university.

None of which are controlled by Puritans or any religion more right-wing than the progressive reconstructionist post-christians for the eradication of global warming. :0

(I do admit that the worst of the left AND the right join hands on the "cartoon sex is real enough to prosecute over" issue, though.)