What's new

ACT [Umai Neko] Fighting Fairy Angel Heart

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Umai Neko] Fighting Fairy Angel Heart

oh and in gallery is spoil some new CG in future but cant unlock in this patch and golem in his blog is one of them
If you have the time/can be bothered, tell Umai Neko that the gallery entry for stage 2 (non-boss) naked rape isn't working properly. Clicking on it shows the stage 1 boss naked animation.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So with the creator on Patreon now, does he plan to release an uncensored final version to backers? I know the previous games haven't had a finalized uncensored release.

I'd throw some $ at an uncensored final product. I've liked the art for the last couple games but the censored art has always turned me away.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So with the creator on Patreon now, does he plan to release an uncensored final version to backers?
I'm not too certain about the laws but I believe the demo versions were always uncensored since he's not exactly selling it. However Umai Neko will put this up on Dlsite when it's finished which requires censorship. Then for various reasons he might not be allowed to distribute an uncensored version elsewhere. Possibly alienating Japanese fanbase, Dlsite not accepting because it kills sales, etc.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Man im REALLY starting to hate how these mega links are being sent XD the split the file in half thing really confuses me.

Monkey Boy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Here you go
MagicalAngelFairyHeart_V1.00
Thank you very much. I tried to give you rep, but it says I have to give a bunch of other people rep first. Once it's available, you'll have another point.

I'll be buying the game when it's released (as I did with his other games), but a continuous payment of what's likely near the purchase price of the game is something my almost broke ass can't afford. So I really appreciate you posting the updates.

156_163_146_167

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Man im REALLY starting to hate how these mega links are being sent XD the split the file in half thing really confuses me.
You can simply select both archives in the file explorer, and choose to "extract here" with a program like 7zip.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You can simply select both archives in the file explorer, and choose to "extract here" with a program like 7zip.
problem is the "002" file is a acrobat reader.... not to mention i use rar instead of 7.zip... so i guess thats whats causing problems here.

Spewn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

problem is the "002" file is a acrobat reader.... not to mention i use rar instead of 7.zip... so i guess thats whats causing problems here.
Yeah, winrar doesn't know how to handle these files apparantly, 7zip does the trick. 7zip is only like 3mb, and the version I got didn't have any shell integration. So it's not a big deal to have it alongside of winrar for these kind of occasions.

chessknight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Really Sorry for any inconvenient but it's original 2 part from creator and I merge them in 1 rar. to easy to download

however I'm confused like you when see this 2 file first time
by the way I'm solved this by double click with part 1 that a RAR file It'll pop up winrar window and I drag folder game to desktop or any free space in hearddrive
(but you may have a WINRAR on your computer )

Attachments

Last edited:

chessknight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

like this

this is a best way to avoid stunning problem with part 2

Attachments

chessknight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you very much. I tried to give you rep, but it says I have to give a bunch of other people rep first. Once it's available, you'll have another point.

I'll be buying the game when it's released (as I did with his other games), but a continuous payment of what's likely near the purchase price of the game is something my almost broke ass can't afford. So I really appreciate you posting the updates.
as your service dude

first thing that I support this creator because I'm like his work and I get any CG and new content demo and all of them is uncensored :p

ิbut the most important thing this make I think it's worth to support this Patreon that I can share this demo to everyone who like or interest umai neko's work same me in this webboard :D

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm actually using winrar, and it doesn't have any problems luckily.

What i do is double clicking the part 1 so the usual winrar menu window appears. From there, select the files and just "Extract To", the winrar will automatically read the 002 file and extract from there too.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well thanks for the help everyone. I ended up using 7.zip to get over the problem. hopefully ill use the other suggestions in the future.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm , a bit weird Succubus animation IMO
Also seems Dev trying to make Henshin / Transformation animation and asking for more donation on Enty - Patreon to realize this
Not sure why he prioritize this , instead of hiring a CV. Or atleast change the voice to a better one

ericksparda

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Someone can help me, I try to open the game but the whole screen is in the white screen, but the sound is coming out normal

Last edited:

Monkey Boy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Someone can help me, I try to open the game but the whole screen is in the white screen, but the sound is coming out normal
From reading what's previously said on this thread (pages 16 and 17, I believe)... it seems to have something to do with having to make sure the program runs through your graphics card instead of the Intel integrated graphics.

ericksparda

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

From reading what's previously said on this thread (pages 16 and 17, I believe)... it seems to have something to do with having to make sure the program runs through your graphics card instead of the Intel integrated graphics.
But the strange thing is that the demo of the site works perfectly, but that does not

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

But the strange thing is that the demo of the site works perfectly, but that does not
Something got changed around v0.11-0.12 demo, previous Patreon demos worked fine before that. The demos no longer work "out of the box" but since this is a pretty common issue I'm sure Umai Neko will find out and fix it before the full release if he's not already aware. Otherwise there will at least be a note included on how to fix it.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1.01 out for a couple of days now. Anyone know what the changelog is from 1.00?

eve13

Reputation score

Here you go
MagicalAngelFairyHeart_V1.00

Demo Patch Note

-Edit title menu
-Gallery mode open
-Autosave & Load
-Add stage balance
-Stage 4 Boss Nude CG added

* The current save file is available for the next update

* and you will play stage by stage cant skip anymore

* enemies will give gold and you can gain gold while defeat enemy

>> h**ps://mega.nz/#!12oCQYpI!OAtIMAX_8knis246F4N9VWp5KZWLqu8gm2vsL4ihIRQ <<

p.s. So sorry for any last update before I'm rarely come to this webboard ฺฺBecause currently I'm busy with Final Fantasy XIV
but this Fighting Fairy Angel Heart have a half way to complete (IMO) and this is big update I'm heading to share in this topic for everyone to enjoy it

thankyou for sharing! But after i download and unzip it, there's 2 files of zip that i cant download. Can help me how to unzip those 2 files so i can play the game? cos i think i didnt have the program for unzipping it :(