What's new

RPG RPG Maker [U-ROOM] Mimi and Vegnademonia / ミミとベグナデモニア RE178402 RJ178402

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [U-ROOM] ミミとベグナデモニア (RPGmakerMV)

Considering how good (and fucked up) was their last game, even if it's not my fetish I'm kind of looking forward to see what this game's gonna be on the long run
What happened with their last game?

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

What happened with their last game?
I think he refers to the heavy NTR content of it, where all the girls the MC likes/is close to get fucked and end up enjoying it. It's fully translated should you want to try it out! :)

Back on this game, seems like the price is half the one of their previous game; does that mean less content?

OP
Gamer23

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I think he refers to the heavy NTR content of it, where all the girls the MC likes/is close to get fucked and end up enjoying it. It's fully translated should you want to try it out! :)

Back on this game, seems like the price is half the one of their previous game; does that mean less content?
Im guessing about the length of silent magic, this circle's first game.

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score

First, i probaly will not play this game because is in an MV system, and MV system can go straight to hell for i care!

Anyways, is U-Room i'm yet to see some work that they made that don't contain any trait of NTR, with that being said, from what i could gather from your commentaries i can see that we have an possibly Vanilla Story with an very Dark Turn if you really want to have an Dark Turn, i mean, come on! The girl and the monster together on the front just made me say: Awwww, that is so adorable!
But it is U-Room so i am kinda ready for some BS envolving this, possibly vanilla story...
Still i don't think that even the creator of NTRPG could possible make an Dark Game with such an heartwarming premise, if i was the one making the plot or if i could give some kinda of an tip of what to make out of it on this game, i would possibly make something on the level of Wolf's Children (Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki) That would be enough for making an "Dark" scenery, with an heavy and dramatic story (if necessary) with an very dramatic turn of events, but hey! That is just me...

OP
Gamer23

Gamer23

Reputation score

The only ntr heavy game that fits to bear the title is the previous one. The rest are just rapeish. This one is sweet and consensual but can be rapish.

Reputation score

Putting aside whether the gameplay and h-scene would be good or not, can we just give U-ROOM a standing ovation for the 'Fucked-Up Premise of The Year'?

In the twenties years of my life, I never imagine I'd see the word 'inseminate', 'food', and 'strengthen' to be in one phrase.
Good Lord, I second that.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Game is out.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Now that I've seen the preview pic, I only have one thing to say...

FLUFFY LOVE-LOVE STORY STRAIGHT OUTTA LOVECRAFTIAN!!!!!

Melissia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Th demo took a lot in order to get it to actually work on my computer... just a warning for those who want to try it, you may have to change a lot of settings to trick your computer in to thinking it's Japanese.

Hopefully will find a full version soon, as it has a nice premise.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm. tried out the demo, just got control of the monster, had a tutorial popup, now I'm locked into a forest-room with a blue flame.

clicking the flame tells me something in moonrunes, (-> -> something) but I can't make heads or tails of it. And there doesn't seem to be an exit to the cell i'm in.

mrwasabi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

They look like a cute couple.

Melissia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmm. tried out the demo, just got control of the monster, had a tutorial popup, now I'm locked into a forest-room with a blue flame.

clicking the flame tells me something in moonrunes, (-> -> something) but I can't make heads or tails of it. And there doesn't seem to be an exit to the cell i'm in.
Go and equip everything you can.

zipetya

Reputation score

They look like a cute couple.
Call me an distasteful, unappreciative heartless bastard...

But. HELL NO!!
;P

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

anyway to hook text since its MV?

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

anyway to hook text since its MV?
Yeah, go look for my thread in the translation forum :) Libellule explains how to do it with his software :)

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yeah, go look for my thread in the translation forum :) Libellule explains how to do it with his software :)
i digged through it but really don't understand how to use it, sorry im very dumb :(

zipetya

Reputation score

i digged through it but really don't understand how to use it, sorry im very dumb :(
Basically, if the game is already unpacked - not only a "Game.exe" file, but has a www folder inside its main folder:
you download Libellule's latest patcher, run it, and 'Select Game Executable' (browse your hard drive for the game's exe, then 'next', 'next', 'next') and your patching of the game is completed!

Also, there is a "how to.txt" inside the patcher, which describes in very simple terms how to apply the patch.

And after it is done, if you use TA+ATLAS for translation, the text will automaically get sent to -and translated by- TA. Not even ITH/ITHVNR or AGTH needed. The patcher's plugin will make the hooking and sending to clipboard automatic! :)
(THX Libellule!! ;P)

dNekor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

idk what to do here, I farm the dungeon and craft stuff and after the 5 days I get the game over.

Anybody knows what to do here?

kaalveiten

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

idk what to do here, I farm the dungeon and craft stuff and after the 5 days I get the game over.

Anybody knows what to do here?
Youre not playing/fucking with Mimi enough. I get the same thing after 31 days I'm not sure what to do with the Perfume/smell event.

ZetaAstacion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Guys i need help!

Everytime i open the game, it instantly closed after 2 seconds, i just don't know WTF was going on?

Can you help me solve this problem?