What's new

RPG [ U-ROOM ] BAD END COLLECTOR / バッドエンド・コレクター ~生命の音・零の魔王~ RE125679 RJ125679 RPGMaker

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: バッドエンド・コレクター ~生命の音・零の魔王~ ( Bad End Collector )

ok ive tried everyone say so . in the mini game i god 9822 points and even though i got the winning record sound appear and give you 3 items dont know what are

i have the star thing and still have bad end

for those who pass the guyin the park. are the companions with you in party ? or you are alone? if they are in your party please say who are

i already got star thingy mostly of first line and red haired girl wish seems from game salon as well

apocalypse00

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

what are the answers to those two puzzles in the first dungeon?

It looks like math, but I can't read the language. even with AGTH
Answer is 2130.

Edit: Finally I've cleared the game. My step is New Game->Game Over at 4th chapter->Restart at Main branch->Not sure the condition but at old man scene MC is recued.
Error 103:protection Error is very annoying

Attachments

Last edited:

Nekohunter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Answer is 2130.

Edit: Finally I've cleared the game. My step is New Game->Game Over at 4th chapter->Restart at Main branch->Not sure the condition but at old man scene MC is recued.

How did you even trigger that the old man survive it?

I keep seeing the 2 dude got killed after playing the game.

Cestina

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Stuck in Chapter 8, anyone know how to progress from here?

I rescued the princess and rested at the capital's inn.
According to the instructions I'm supposed to go to the White/Black Towers, but it just tells me I need to follow the order when I try to enter either of them
EDIT: I'm a fucking idiot, you're supposed to return the princess back to her castle

Attachments

Last edited:

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Does anyone know what they added or changed in version 1.07? I tried to get it from a torrent but my torrent client alerted me that there was a virus in the download. I'm wondering if its worth tracking it down somewhere else, or if its just some minor change and I could just stick with version 1.06.

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Answer is 2130.

holy shit, that's some crazy Math Wizardry going on.

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

How did you get pass that part when you split up her friends? still stuck with fat dudes, got to the 6 area there was no tele there

Cestina

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How did you get pass that part when you split up her friends? still stuck with fat dudes, got to the 6 area there was no tele there
Re-enter the area. Make a turn every time there's a split.

veedanya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone post a save of after (or just before) the star companion saves you from the old guy? My game must be bugged because it refuses to trigger anything but the bad end route.

apocalypse00

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is my save before old man event.
WARNING: Back up your save files first! I've messed up+cheat A LOT.
And please check character skill that to be sure no "addition skill".
-Item collection 78%
-MC Level 1
-Shop upgraded
-Dungeon area 1-5

mega.co.nz/#!hAg3DIaa!fZgVjbwrLFKNh3WFZU48cppXMRPLz8FZLDqqsmI-bOg

Last edited:

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm not very far in, but from what I can read I'm guessing some of the things that need to be done are:

-Save your classmate in chapter 2 before timer runs out.

(The scene where the blond devil girl is talking with a mysterious cloaked figure mentioned something like breaking the MC by messing with her friends being a better approach when messing with the MC directly)

-The minigame in chapter 3. Your friend mentions that the minigame has a hidden ending, i think it translates to something like saving the princess and going to the inn before defeating the maou. Which may may be a factor to the ending.

I guess the game must keep track of a hidden ending points, and you need more then a certain amount to get good ending. each rape cg you get from Chapter 2 if you don't save your classmate in time probably lowers this. Likewise in Ch 3 unlocking the hidden ending in minigame, or maybe placing 1st may help.

Cestina

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Easiest way to get into Main route is to just get the bad ending once then enter NG+
After choosing Difficulty there are three options. Pick the second option twice to enter the main route.

Recruit 巴琴司 from the convenience store and equip her with 冥・隼 and スーパークリティカル from the Lv5 middle weapon vendor and she'll crit for 2k*8 with a 33% chance of getting two turns
Bring 小町 with you to Area 5 and you can farm マンジュ for fists which sell for 20k ea at 100% drop rate for easy RP

bahamutswraith

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What do you do at area 6 at the school friends side, it's like spot the difference but can't click anything that I can tell, and I tried moving the monsters with the shield ability onto spots thats different on the left and right side.

Cestina

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What do you do at area 6 at the school friends side, it's like spot the difference but can't click anything that I can tell, and I tried moving the monsters with the shield ability onto spots thats different on the left and right side.
Don't just randomly mash buttons
Talk to the sheep first, then choose to reset.
Talk to the top-left pillar in the upper-left room
Talk to the ball next to the entrance of the upper-left room
Talk to the pile in the middle of the bottom-right room
Talk to the top-right pillar in the upper-right room
Defeat the right monster in the upper-right room

You should hear a click and the ball blocking the route should be gone

Incopl

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Stuck in chapter 6 with 2 "orcs". There is a maze of "stairs". I run circles and there is no way forward. Can somebody help?

Cestina

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Stuck in chapter 6 with 2 "orcs". There is a maze of "stairs". I run circles and there is no way forward. Can somebody help?
Re-enter the area, make a turn every time there's a split

Incopl

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Re-enter the area, make a turn every time there's a split
Thanks, than worked! :)

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Anyone got a save with full CG?

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

omg whats with that demon in next chapter 1 hit kill me and has an insane ammount of regen and defense X_X
anyone know how to defeat it? since is extremely strong so is quite hard to think that i should kill it normally

ive been searching other ways but still cant find a way to kill that badmned muscle demon X_X

Last edited:

archnero

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know how to pass the sheep minigame? im stuck in chapter 3 and dont know what to do. my only guess is the minigame but seems too hard