What's new

ACT [tsurarastone] Usagi-chan Game

OP
cybeast

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Usagi-chan Game

Also, in the 2nd extra stage, there's a miniboss now. A bee girl that'll send mini bees after you, drop honey blobs to get you stuck, and will then go in for a sting and attempt to catch you inside her abdomen. I think that's what it's called, I'm not confident in my insect anatomy. So for those of you that like tail vore, there ya go.
There's also a kind of like-like enemy in the train level, and in the 3rd extra stage, there are clams that you can jump on, but also fall into, and some underground thing that'll eat you if you stand there too long. Looking in the extra menu and on their blog, it seems that there's supposed to be another enemy in the 1st extra stage. A sort of dark cloud with an eye, but I've never encountered it. Even on different difficulties.
Speaking of the extra menu, you can now choose a few options where you can skip all the dialogue in the game and change how your health works, from normal, to invincible, to one hit deaths.

Oh, I pretty much got all the things you can get, except for the last two papers in the 3rd extra stage. Can't seem to find them. Well, enjoy.
EDIT: Managed to get everything I can in this version. Papers, and the book cards. Only thing I can't get is the stuff in the next stage(s) and the card from the boss we can't fight yet at the end of the train level.
Sweet! Thanks for sharing :D

And yes, the game got much more refined since I last played it.

Edit: any idea where is the last paper in 2nd extra stage? (The forest)

Last edited:

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

And yes, the game got much more refined since I last played it.
This game is pretty solid overall. Still, though, the platforming sections can get pretty infuriating. What this game desperately needs is a gallery. Alternatively, a gauntlet or boss rush mode - something that focuses on combat only with no platforming. Just something where you can see all of the enemies without having to redo all of the platforming.

OP
cybeast

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

This game is pretty solid overall. Still, though, the platforming sections can get pretty infuriating. What this game desperately needs is a gallery. Alternatively, a gauntlet or boss rush mode - something that focuses on combat only with no platforming. Just something where you can see all of the enemies without having to redo all of the platforming.
Pretty much this. I'm guessing the "full version" or finished version will have it.

Edit: Found the last 2 papers on Pirate Squid stage!

one of them is found on 2nd part (after squid mini boss), after the part where there's many Clam around, there's chest on the LEFT (with 2 chompers), which contain one of the paper.

The other one is on the chest RIGHT before the boss, you can't miss the chest.

Of course, I can always just upload the save file.

Now we only need paper(s) for Forest stage (Spider and bee boss) and we got full stage selection! :D

Attachments

Last edited:

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Oh, I should mention that the author has updated the most recent release a few times.
- EXTRA 2 & EXTRA 3 are completed.
- "BONUS" is produced in MEMORY MODE.
- The girls' pic and some enemies' move are changed.
- The hints of EXTRA STAGES are written in MEMORY MODE.
- Some of UI can be changed in English.

Nothing too different, but the first line makes me wonder if we were able to get all the papers in the spider and pirate stage. And I'm just making a guess here, but I think that there's going to be another extra stage along with the 5th main stage coming up. Also, I updated my save file in my last post to have everything, if you didn't catch it already.

OP
cybeast

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh, I should mention that the author has updated the most recent release a few times.
- EXTRA 2 & EXTRA 3 are completed.
- "BONUS" is produced in MEMORY MODE.
- The girls' pic and some enemies' move are changed.
- The hints of EXTRA STAGES are written in MEMORY MODE.
- Some of UI can be changed in English.

Nothing too different, but the first line makes me wonder if we were able to get all the papers in the spider and pirate stage. And I'm just making a guess here, but I think that there's going to be another extra stage along with the 5th main stage coming up. Also, I updated my save file in my last post to have everything, if you didn't catch it already.
Pirates stage was already obtainable in previous vers, see my post :)

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Played it, beat it (on Easy, didn't get everything) and was mildly impressed by it.

The H content is pretty tame considering the fact that its ryona AND vore (plants eat rabbits but lamias don't?).

The combat is basic to the point of being nearly worthless. The enemy's hitboxes are some what of a joke as well.

The art/graphics/animation are basic for the most part but thats fine. The creator is obviously going for quantity over quality.

The platforming is... awkward at times. On Easy, the platforming in this game can range from very generous to outright poorly designed.

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Actually there wasn't any H-content at all, the most being just minor yuri kissing (it was made more apparently with the graphics redux.

OP
cybeast

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

All stage papers get!

The forest is really tricky:

2nd paper is located on the bottom of waterfall AFTER the bee miniboss.

Last paper is located on the part where you need to jump using Heart blocks, jump to LEFT path instead of right.

Save file:

Attachments