What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Tsukudaninosato ] [ つくだにの里] Haramikko Tamer Aria / 孕みっ娘ていまーアリア RE166652 RJ166652

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [RJ166652] 孕みっ娘ていまーアリア

which option is it that you pick to tame or capture the monster Oo

is it the one that is greyed out on the first menu when you first enter battle?
Yeah it is. Haven't really played the game (only got the Slime) but I think it's the right translation. :D

perakurakarakerot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

which option is it that you pick to tame or capture the monster Oo

is it the one that is greyed out on the first menu when you first enter battle?

the old man infront of the sign what do you do to get past him.

i captured the orc (finally)

the one in front of the cross
get key from chest west of orc ?
back to league, past first boss, use key at door

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you can catch more then one monster at a time Oo encase you didnt know

thanks pera :)

i got werewolf and bully :p unlocked poison room to the league that girl is really OP ><

EDIT

just beat the posion room was sent back and also beat my rival what the next place i got to go to :)

Last edited:

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Has someone found out what the charms you can buy in the upper left house do, exactly?

Wiz2909L

Demon Girl
Reputation score

anyone manage to finish the game or have a save file that can be uploaded? :confused:

perakurakarakerot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Okay, I've added the monsters menu and translated the capture option to "Tame"

mega.nz/#!cgtwTQIZ!j0_lCv5st4MuVgRANgJPdSpxwOHQmwREBXcoOEOnKio

I'll also update the old post. :p
i think its more like along the line "seducing" "reverse-raping" "mate" "mating", cause what she brought back with her is the offspring?
that's the impression i get....

Verthanil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone happen to have v1.1 available for download? It's a pretty significant update that introduces character artwork for your rival, sound effects when leveling up your monsters, a visibility change for the TP bar, and a bug fix for trainers which now allows them to initiate battle via line of sight rather than talking to them much like Pokémon/Pocket Monsters.

Last edited:

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone happen to have v1.01 available for download? It's a pretty significant update that introduces character artwork for your rival, sound effects for when leveling up your monsters, a visibility change for the TP bar, and a bug fix for trainers which now allows them to initiate battle via line of sight rather than talking to them much like Pokémon/Pocket Monsters.
DEAR GOD NO!! i gotten so far in the game cause they didn't rush me i thought that was intended!! @_@ i found werewolf and the demon too :O if i had to fight to them i never would have got them @_@ now your saying that was a bug D

where do you go AFTER poison guild dungeon D: no one told me D:

Verthanil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

DEAR GOD NO!! i gotten so far in the game cause they didn't rush me i thought that was intended!! @_@ i found werewolf and the demon too :O if i had to fight to them i never would have got them @_@ now your saying that was a bug D
I imagine the intention was to follow Pokémon/Pocket Monsters' system that trainers initiate battle via line of sight and then are unable to be challenged again upon victory. I can't confirm the latter though since v1.1 is seemingly nonexistent in the wild.

In my opinion, it was pretty darn silly how you could just make a bee-line past them or farm a specific trainer which gave loads of MP for little to no effort.

where do you go AFTER poison guild dungeon D: no one told me D:
You need to speak to the Professor in order to obtain an item which will open up the last door in the Poison Hall.

Last edited:

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'll update my partial when the update come around. And finally play it. :D

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I imagine the intention was to follow Pokémon/Pocket Monsters' system that trainers initiate battle via line of sight and then are unable to be challenged again upon victory. I can't confirm the latter though since v1.01 is seemingly nonexistent in the wild.

In my opinion, it was pretty darn silly how you could just make a bee-line past them or farm a specific trainer which gave loads of MP for little to no effort.

You need to speak to the Professor in order to obtain an item which will open up the last door in the Poison Hall.
AH ok i did talk to him but the key he gaved opened up the shop for stuff the one with the gold coin on the side Oo but ill go back to it.

Verthanil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

AH ok i did talk to him but the key he gaved opened up the shop for stuff the one with the gold coin on the side Oo but ill go back to it.
Ah, I figured it was the item to unlock the door in the Poison Hall, but I guess the door unlocks after initiating the event with the Professor.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah, I figured it was the item to unlock the door in the Poison Hall, but I guess the door unlocks after initiating the event with the Professor.
yeah right now i beat the goddess there but then my revival desides to do the whole

YOUR MY BTCH! move and attacks me before i got to save =.= so now im stuck in an endless loop tell i beat her

Verthanil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

mega.nz/#!BhchgZiK!Sz1ydrrrUgr9HUWGDBofi9grCWDtiAk6cLJLgDwceEo

This should be the latest version. If it isn't, please tell me.
It's indeed the latest version, thanks! I was beginning to doubt I'd ever snag a copy of it.

In any event, all the changes I mentioned before are in, however, the trainers do, in fact, challenge you again upon revisiting a map. The line of sight range is quite lax though, so it's not too hard to avoid being challenged if you're in the mood to just blaze to objectives.

ob123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game is fun! Now I hoping for the sequel.:D

Gizmo1206

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

does anyone know were to go after you beat your rival in the forest were you get the imp? ive been searching and cant find anything

gondaria

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

le old link for the partial has the user account terminated.
would love a new one c: